Chapter 105♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

I was on my way back to the apartment from counselling with Caleb. "Ursery was ood daddy." I grinned at him. "That's great buddy." I spoke to the nursery teacher and she said that she'll be around next week so that both me and Olivia can have a chat with her about his progress. As we turned the corner, we saw lots of cars parked up outside. "It looks like your aunties and uncles are here buddy." As I got him out of the car, I placed his backpack on his back, he slowly walked up to the front door. Our son was adorable. He was also very sweet. When I unlocked the door, he ran in.. "Momma!!!" He ran towards the garden.. " Hi sweetie. How was nursery?" He said that it was good. "Your aunties are outside." As she took his backpack, I heard my phone ring. It was Charlie.

"Hey. Are you ok?" My brother said that he was fine. "Mom wanted to know if we needeed to bring anything for Ari's get together. "Could you please bring some extra plastic cups? he said that he can do that." I then told him that we would see them soon. "Buddy. You're so adorable." I heard Simon talking to him as Nina was chatting to Olivia. I heard my phone go off, it was Ariel. "Guys, she's literally outside the house." We all scrambled to find a hiding spot. "We can hide behind the trees." Jessie, Billie and Paige followed each other as Olivia took Caleb. 'Eeee! Mommy!!" She was tickling him. Waiting for Charlie and Mom, I saw Ariel with her friends outside. 'Hey Elliot.' Mom walked to the front door. I let her and my brother in. 'Thanks for these. I need to get Ari.' Mom said that they would join the others outside. As I opened the door, Ari was smiling. 'Hey Dad What's going on?' I placed my hands over her eyes. Jason and Ria then walked in behind. 'My two best friends have been distracting me haven't they?' Everyone then shouted surprise!!!!! 'Ahhhhh! This is amazing. Did you two know about this?" Jason and Ria nodded as they joined the others. "Happy birthday to my one of my beautiful daughters. You are amazing. We love you so much.' Olivia then stroked her hand through her hair. "I'm happy that we met because you've changed my life along with your little brother and sister." Olivia was a fantastic mother. It just suited her so much. As we relaxed and caught up with everyone, I could see the kids playing and just having fun.

(Ariel's P.O.V)

As I was eating some food, Jason and Ria sat down with me. "Your siblings are the sweetest Ari. How old is Caleb?" Jason smiled at me. "He's one. He's so cheeky. It's funny. He eats and then leaves mess everywhere." Ria told me more about the dance campaign. "I've worked on a letter to give to the headteacher. It'll be exciting.' Jason blushed a bit.. "Hey Ari! Can we talk?" My godfather raised his eyebrows at me. "Yes of course." As I sat down, he asked me about Jason. "Urm, well, yeah. I do like him, but he doesn't know that yet." My godfather then hugged me. "I just hope he doesn't hurt you." My aunties were eavesdropping. "You like him!!! Ahhhh, that's so fab." I shushed them. "Can you please keep your voices down. He's right over there." They then asked how I felt. "I feel fine. Fine, I'm nervous around him ok? Auntie Nina, what would you do?" She drank a bit and then looked at my uncle Simon. "I'd tell him. He'll want to know. He might feel the same way." Axel then asked for a hug. "Come here." I snuggled my face into his. My newphew is so cute.

"Ariel!!" Jessie and Paige called me. Jason and Ria walked with me towards them. "We are playing hide and seek. Could you count please?" Paige took Caleb's hand as he ran with her. "I'll help you count!" Jason and Ria stood beside me. "One, two, three.." As Ria giggled, I asked her if she was having a good time. "Yes I am. Your family are so great." As the kids hid, we went to search. I heard Mom talking to Dad..

"She's doing very well. What do you think about her and Jason?" I could see them laugh. "I know what you two are doing!" Mom then laughed. "What are we doing baby girl?" I ran around with the kids. It was such a fun evening. "We had better set up the birthday cake. As everyone gathered around the table, Mom lit the candles. "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday Ariel! Happy birthday to you!" She then blew out her candles. 'Thanks for the best mom ever. And thankyou Dad, for just being the most incredible father. I love you both so much. And I love everyone else too." As we relaxed, Jason asked if we could talk. Taking a walk down to the garden, I suddenly felt really nervous again.

"Thanks for letting me be here Ariel. I've really enjoyed myself." I said that it was ok. 'I've enjoyed having you here. And Ria too." I then said that I needed to tell him something. "Go ahead." I just then blurted it out. "I really, really like you. I love spending time with you. You make me laugh, you are a great artist. You're awesome and super sweet." He looked shocked.. he then laughed. "Well, I think you're the same. I love the way you become all sassy, how caring you are and how honest you are." I told him that things haven't been easy for me.

"I've had a few relapses. I'm not perfect, but I do understand what my triggers are now. I'm attending therapy. I'm also trying to let mom and dad help me." He took my hand. "I get it." I felt better now that I had told him. "Maybe I will reconsider talking to your mom. We do need help." I was proud of him. "We had better get some cupcakes." As we back up to sit with everyone, mom glanced at me. "We'll have a gossip later." She giggled. Caleb then smeared icing all over his cheek. "Ri Ri! Cake!" I kissed his cheek. "I love you too much Caleb." Paigey then said that I was the best sister ever.

The evening was amazing. Now, I would be starting a new chapter as a 16 year old.💗 Uncle Charlie and Gran asked me what I hoped to do. "I hope to keep attending school, complete new art projects and just focus on my soberity." Mom gave me a speical box. "It's an inital necklace." Opening the box, I gasped. "It's beautiful. Thanks Mom."

I loved everyone so much.