Chapter 91♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

I was laying on my bed when I heard my phone ring. It was Ria. "Hey girl!" She then asked me how I was doing. "I'm alright thanks. How are you?" She told me all about her vacation. "Ahh cool. That sounds awesome." As we continued to talk, she asked me about Jason. "Well, we've not spoken for a couple of days. He's probably been busy. I'm sure I'll see him at art club soon. I'm meant to actually be going to the supply store to buy stuff for the next term at school." Ria said that she had to do that as well. "I have an idea Ari. Maybe we should suggest that we have a school dance? Maybe at the end of the year? It could be funn!" My cheeks flushed at the idea. Wearing a dress sounded great. I hadn't been to a formal dance before. Would it be like.. boys ask girls or us girls just go on our own in a friendship circle and ditch the guys? "Ari?" I came back to earth..😂 "Yeah. Anyway, tell me what's been going on with you." She told me everything. "Well, my mom and sister decided to throw a slumber party which was great. I've also been reading lots of books and watching lots of Riverdale!" As she told me more, I filled her in on Caleb's milestone. "That's so adorable. I love that little kid." She was a fab friend.

"So about this dance... I think we should talk to some teachers about it and then come up with a campaign." I then said it was a awesome idea. "You should come over to my house this weekend. Are you free?" Ria said that she was. "We can come up with ideas tonorrow afternoon if you like?" She said that sounded fab. "Right, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you lots bestie!" As the call ended, I heard a knock on my bedroom door. "Who is it?" I heard Dad and Paige's voices. Going to open my bedroom door, they came through with some bags and a box.

"I've got your mom's favourite chocolates, perfume, and a card. I've maybe got a few bath bombs in there too." As he sat on my bed, me and Paige checked everything out. "These are Lush bath bombs dad. These smell amazzing." Paige smiled as her eyes lit up. "She's downstairs playing with your little brother." As Paige helped put the things in the pretty flowery patterned box, Dad wrote in the card.

To Olivia,

I just wanted to treat you to a small little package from me. You've been focusing on everyone else lately baby so I thought I would give you something.

Love from,

Elliot xxxxxx

"Oh Dad! Don't forget about the spa day vouchers." I gave them to him as he put them in an envelope. "Those are dated for the 7th September. Your aunties will love going there with her." As we heard Caleb, Dad tidied up the box. "ri? aigey?" Mom was heading upstairs. I shut the bedroom door!😆😆😆😂  "Mommy?" Dad just said that he needed a minute. "Elliot Stabler! What are you up to?" When she used my surname, the kids knew that I was in trouble. We then opened the door. "Er.. hey mom." Ari smiled at her. "Hey Ariel." She giggled. "Babe, let's go downstairs. I'd like some time alone." Caleb ran after Paigey into the kitchen downstairs as Ari shut her bedroom door.

As I cuddled Olivia, she kissed me. "What are you up to?" She narrowed her eyes. "Do I need to ring your mom?" It could buy me some time to just set up dinner and talk to the kids..

"You may have to.' As I gave her another kiss, I called the kids. "Coming!" As they all headed downstairs, she went outside into the garden.

"Right, your mom is on the phone to your gran. She thinks that something is up." Paige laughed. "Well, you did kind of act weird Daddy. Mommy always figures things out." Ari sided with her sister. "She's right. You have this weird twitch with your eyebrows when you're lying too Dad." Caleb giggled. "Ahh little man.. you keep laughing." He then asked if he could be picked up. "Ok." He picked him up. "So, my plan is to cook dinner. Probably steak with some fresh veg. Would you guys like to help?" Paigey jumped and down on the spot. "Yes!! We could make something speical for Mommy." I then got some stuff out as the kids helped. "Da da. Ed lue?" Ari then helped out. "I think he wants to colour." Taking him to the kitchen table, I got some paper along with some pencils. As that made him happy, me and Paige sorted out the vegetables. "So, my darling girl, tell me what's going on with you." She then told me everything.. from cheerleading practice to school. "Jayden wants to be my friend when we go back to school. Cece likes to be around him too. Me, her and Bea always sit next to each other at lunchtime too." Paige had grown up so much. Ari helped me with the rest of the stuff. "I'm proud of you Ari." She thanked me. "I truly am. You're doing well. How is school so far?" She filled me in a bit..

"Me and Ria were chatting about stuff. We were planning on putting forward some ideas for their school formal dance. "I think that would be great'. Have you seen Brett lately?" She was surprisingly honest with me. "I only saw him with Paige when I took her out for ice cream. He was with this other girl. But, it's not bothering me as much.  He made me relapse.' She was trying really hard to focus.

'You'll get there honey.' As we finished up dinner, Caleb screamed with delight. 'Oh baby bro. You're just so sweet.' Paige looked at his picture. 'This is so good Caleb.' As I sorted him out, I heard Olivia. 'One second.' I told Ari to go and order some pizza. 'We can have girls time in my room.' Paige squealed. I also gave her some money. As I gave my our son some food, Liv stood in the hallway. 

'What's all this?' She gasped. Her eyes lit up. 'A little dinner for us both.' Caleb mumbled as he ate his food. As she sat down, I asked her what she would like to drink. 'I would love a glass of wine please.' She then spoke to me about what my mom said. 'She just said that things were good. Her and Charlie are fine. They would also like to come along to Caleb's birthday barbecue on Sunday.' He then clapped his hands. 'Yayy Mommy!' After giving her the glass of wine, I put the finishing touches on dinner. 'Here we go.' As she tucked in, she said that it was delicious. 'I knew you could cook Ell.. but this. This is lovely.' We spoke about everything. 'Ariel was talking to me about going to school and suggesting a few ideas for a formal dance.' Liv smiled. 'That sounds so lovely. I can't believe that she'll be 16 in October. She seems better. I think her being open with us is working."

As we continued to eat, she spoke to me about her ideas for wedding dresses. "I'd love something simple. Just elegant really. I was also thinking of putting together some gifts for Nina, Phoebe, Paige, Amanda and Nina." I said that sounded lovely. "That dinner was beautiful." As I cleared up, Liv then asked me what I bribed the kids with. "Money to buy pizza." She laughed. As she tended to Caleb, he kept squealing. "We'll have your get together tomorrow sweetheart." He then made an animal noise. "Rawr! Rawr!" He then giggled as Liv jiggled him on her knee. "Yes sweetie. That's the noise that a lion makes." As I cleared up, Olivia said that she was taking Caleb up to bed. "Thanks so much for dinner Elliot. I love you."

I kissed her. "That's ok. I've got one more surprise for you though." She raised her eyebrows. "I'll be upstairs in a few minutes." As she left the kitchen, I took out the care package. Everything looked lovely. As I popped upstairs in our bedroom, I heard her soft, soothing voice..

"You are such a beautiful boy Caleb. Yes you are. You are our miracle baby. If it wasn't for you or your sisters, Mommy wouldn't be in a very good place right now." She was being honest with herself and that's what I was really grateful for. I was proud of her. As I got my stuff out, I went into the bathroom to have a shower. Things were really good right now. "He's asleep now." Olivia popped her head in the bathroom door. "That's good." As she went to check on the girls, I just continued to shower. I couldn't wait to marry this woman.