Chapter 128♡

(Simon's P.O.V)

I was looking at the plans for the proposal. It was going to be perfect.

I saw the time. It was 4pm. Me and Nina had therapy again tonight. As the car pulled up, I opened the front door. "Hey gorgeous." Nina kissed my cheek. 'Hey.' Axel was sat in the car. As I looked at him, he smiled at me. "Dada!" I smiled back. "Hey buddy." As I got his backpack, I un buckled the seat belt. "Did you enjoy your time at the supermarket with mommy?" He nodded with an eager look on his face. As I saw Nina packing things away, she asked me if I'd completed my list for tonight's session. "Yes I have." I put Axel in his highchair and made him something to eat. "I'm so ready for girls night tomorrow. I just need some time to just chill." I agreed that it'll be good for her. "It will be great. Is little man with the grandparents tomorrow night?"

She said yes. "I've also got your favorite ice cream too." I wrapped my arms around her waist. Kissing her cheek, she blushed. "What was that for?" I just said that I love her very much. "You're incredible." After she'd finished putting the bits away, she said that I was amazing. "We are getting there." Axel kept hitting his highchair table. "Dada! Momma?" We both looked at him. "I think it's bath time and story time for you buddy." Nina kissed his cheek. "Momma?" He looked outside. As she picked him up, they went upstairs. Cleaning up, Liv rang me. "Hey sis." She asked me if Nina suspected anything. "No she doesn't. I'm still figuring out the set up at the park." My sister advised me a little.

"What outfits are you ordering?' I had decided on a few. Sending pictures, she gasped. 'These outfits look beautiful.' She said that she loved the first option. 'This would suit her.' Sending her two other options, I asked her who was babysitting the younger ones as they had girl's night. 'Paige and Caleb will stay with Lucy at home.' I said that sounded great. 'I have another option.' I sent to her. 'This outfit looks stunning.' Asking her which one she'd wear, she said option 2. 'Thanks for the advice sis.' Saying bye, I finished cleaning up. As I headed upstairs, I heard giggling. 'Hey you two.' Axel was giggling. 'Dada. Mamma ead rory.' Looking at the book, I smiled at her. 'It's time for you to head off to bed Mr."  As she kissed his cheeks, she said that her mom would pop over to watch Axel whilst we went for our session. As her phone rang, I pressed my lips on her head. 'I love you.' She looked at me. 'I'm just going to freshen up before my mom gets here.'

I went into the bathroom and freshened up myself. Things were ok right now. Me and Nina just had to keep communicating. I heard the doorbell go. "I'll get it." Nina checked on Axel. As I popped downstairs, I opened the front door. "Hey Simon." Giving Gloria a hug, she asked if I was ok. As she stepped inside, I asked if she wanted a drink. "Ooh yes please." As she followed me into the kitchen, I asked her if she wanted a cold or hot drink. "A glass of water will be fine thanks.' As I gave her that, she asked how therapy was going. "Honestly? It's going well. We still have things that need airing out.. but we are getting there." Her mom said that she was happy. "Your grandson is becoming cuter." She said that she adored him. "How did your ring hunt go?" Her mum was so excited!!! "It went well. Axel is a good helper."

As we heard footsteps, we looked at Nina. "Hey you two." Her mom kissed her on the cheek. Hugging her, she put some lipgloss on. "You look amazing sweetheart." She thanked her. "It's nothing much. Do you mind looking after him?" She said no. "Of course I don't. Your dad said he'd pop by later." Getting herself ready, she asked me if I was sorted. "Yes I am babe." Thanking her, she said that she'd see us soon.

As he drove, he reached for my hand. I loved him. Sometimes, I still thought about his boy's night. Was that a bad thing? Even when we touched on the subject, I thought about my meltdown at the first session.

Heading back home from our first session, the silence was crushing.. "Nina. Please." I faced the window as he kept talking.. "I don't want to talk. Could you drop me off at Liv's please?" He nodded. As he turned the corner, he parked up. "See you soon."