Chapter 96♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Hearing my alarm, I groaned. It was 6am. Checking my phone, I saw that Jason and Ria had texted me. Getting up, I opened up my curtains, made my bed and got my clothes out. Today, the weather looked a bit off, so I decided to wear my light brown jumper along with some black jeans. As I got my underwear out, I heard Paige. "Morning Ariel!" Opening my bedroom door, I said morning back. "Are you ok?" She nodded. "Yep. Are you ok?" I said that I was fine. Heading into the bathroom, I switched the shower on. "Morning you two!" We heard Dad get up along with Mom. "Morning daddio!" I shouted as I continued to shower. "Do you have cheer practice later on after school Paige?" She said that she did. "Morning girls!" Hearing Mom's voice, she sounded happy. "Morning!' She then went to wake Caleb up.

"He's got a full day at nursery today." We heard him talking. "Mama! Mama! Trousers?" She popped her head in just as I finished in the shower. "Hello baby bro." Paige then went to decide what she wanted to wear to school. "I have these new coloured jumpers that have nice words on them. Also, I could maybe wear my cute little black shoes?" As I finished getting ready, Dad followed me downstairs as I picked up my backpack. "What would you like for breakfast?" I poured myself a glass of juice.

"I'd just like a bowl of cereal please." As I sat at the table, Dad asked me a few things. "How is your mental health sweetheart? Are you feeling ok?" I said that I felt ok. "It feels weird. Like, I still feel off. I should be meeting my new mentor today." Dad that sounded like a great idea. "Your mom has been much happier lately. What do you think about red and white for the wedding?" I smiled. "Those colours sound amazing. We could also have like little favours for the guests and give them little gifts." Dad's eyes lit up. "You're good at this." As we heard my siblings come downstairs, I cleaned up. "I'll see you guys later." Giving my siblings a kiss, Caleb said my name. "Ri Ri. Iss you ready." I said that I missed him already too. "Enjoy nursery baby bro." I then gave my sister a hug. "Enjoy school. And have fun at practice!" She hugged me back. Mom then gave me a hug. "Let me know how you get on with your mentor session." She kissed me on the cheek. "Love you guys!" As I left the apartment, I made my way to the bus stop. Texting Jason and Ria, I put my headphones in. I had been listening to a lot of Demi Lovato and Anne Marie lately. I just felt like their music helped me. As I sat on the bus, Jason texted me back.

My mom and dad were having a massive disagreement this morning. I had to get Blake ready too. I'm just going to be running a bit late to school. Could you tell Mr Price that I'll be there as soon as I can?😊

Replying back to him, I saw Ria. "Hi!" She hugged me. "Uh oh, is something up?' I giggled. "No. Jason just texted me saying that he'll be a bit late to school. His little brother needs dropping off." As we linked arms, she told me all about her secret crush. "He's in English. We've got Mr Price this morning right? By the way, I'm loving your outfit!" I  laughed. "Thanks. I adore your make up." As we sat next to each other, we got our books out. "Morning class! Today, we will be writing about some things that we will be able to talk about in a discussion. "What type of things are you guys and girls intrested in?" I put my hand up. "I love art. I mainly love painting." Mr Price smiled. "That's awesome Ariel. Do you have a favourite style of art?" I said that I loved free painting. "I just get to see what I can do whilst not thinking so much." He clapped his hands. "That's great Ariel." As some of the guys were chatting, Mr Price asked me where Jason was. "He texted me saying that he's running a bit late."

He wrote something down. As we all got on with the lesson, my bestie was going all googly eyed at Jared. "Helllo?" She laughed. "What was that all about?" She continued to write.. "I've wrote something." Ria showed me. "I love to write." I looked at what she wrote. "You are seriously talented."

"Right class! Would anyone else like to share what they've written?" Jared stood up. "I love to dance. I do mainly street dance." Ria blushed. "And I love dance movies too. Like, they are awesome." All the guys cheered and bro hugged. There was a knock on the classroom door. "Hi Mr Price. Sorry that I'm late." He smiled. "That's ok. I'd like a chat with you at the end of the lesson." As he sat down next to Jared, I got a piece of paper.