Chapter 145♡

(Nina's P.O.V)

Simon kept kissing my back. He was obsessed with cuddling me from behind. Honestly, this man..🥰 we were laying in bed when he asked me about who I was on the phone to earlier. "Oh. It was Alex. She's going through a lot at the moment." He then asked me if I was excited to start my training for my new job. "I can't wait. It's next month." He looked at me. "I'm really proud of you baby." Thanking him, he kissed me. "I'll organise the next date night." My lovely man was sweet. "Dinner and Dessert." I giggled. He was lovely. Getting up, he wrapped his arms around me. 'I'm very lucky to have a sexy, gorgeous, smart and kind woman." I agreed. "I am pretty much all of those things. Axel then called for me. "Gotta go and be a mommy now!"

He hit my bum and giggled. "Oi!" Heading into Axel's bedroom, he picked up a block. "Mommy. Woof! Woof!" I asked him if he enjoyed watching Paw Patrol. "Yeah I id mommy." Kissing his cheeks, I opened his curtains. "How about me and you go out for a walk today?" He clapped his hands. Taking a little outfit for him, I found a really cute shirt with some little trousers. Olivia had also invited us ladies around to hers tonight. That'll be exciting. Turning on the shower, I helped undress him. As soon as he was done, I put him in his bath seat. He was going to be 1 next week. My baby. He was the most wonderful little boy. He wasn't excatly conceived in the best way but I carried him, nurtured him and protected him. And I will always do that. "Splash!" Sprinkles of water covered my cheeks. "Aww! You're so cute Ax." He giggled. Helping him wash, I thought about the possibility of having another child. Simon would love it. He was already the best father. After showering Axel, I wrapped him up in a towel. "Mommy loooves you!" I smothered him in kisses. "Ha ha Mommy!!" Cuddling him, I went into his bedroom. It looked so adorable. It had pictures of him all over his wall. We had taken some when he was little. He was our world. Finishing him off, he hugged me. "You're so loving baby boy." He then went to find his father.

Getting a casual outfit out, I cleaned my teeth. Getting out a black top, some jeans and my favourite black boots, I got in the shower.

"I really do love you Nina." Simon was gazing at me. He was truly amazing. He had been there throughout everything. Holding his hand, he told me how proud he was of me. "Despite going through tramua and bad therapy sessions, you're still trying." I kissed him slowly. "I'm proud of you as well." Admitting that he over crowds me was a big step. He's giving me space to be me and I'm grateful for that.

Once I was done, I brushed my hair and headed downstairs. "Whit woo!" Simon whistled at me. Blushing, I kissed his cheek. "You look good too." Axel was making car noises as he went around the living room. "He's such a happy little boy." As he wrapped his arms around my waist, he asked me about expanding our family. "I'd love to do that. We'd have to think about contacting  a mental health team." I agreed. "My mental health wasn't the best when I was going through that bad stage. So, I think it's best if we have extra help.' He kissed my cheek. "I love you. You'd be an amazing mommy to a new little one." Being his fiancé was lovely. "See you two later." When we headed out, Simon blew us a kiss. In the car, Mom rang me.

"Hey Mom. Yep. All of us are really good. How is Dad?" As she chatted away, she told me that Calvin called.. "He'd like to see you. He misses his sister." Driving around the corner, I sympathized with my mom. "I miss him too. It's just his behaviour." Axel babbled to himself. "I know sweetheart. He needs us though.

Parking up the car, I sighed. "Will he promise to get help?" My brother had issues. Anger problems. He used to smoke a lot. "He will. If we talk to him."

Taking Axel out, I got his backpack. Seeing him run towards the swings, I put my headphones in. "Wheee Mommy!" Smiling at my boy, my mom asked how things were with Simon.. "Well, I'm engaged so that's amazing." Mom squealed. "How did that go?" I told her everything. "It was perfect."

I blushed at the thought of what happend afterwards.. "I'm happy for you both. My grandson deserves two parents who love him." After hearing him giggle, I took him out of the swing. "I'll pop by later Mom. I love you." She then said that she loved me too.

Hearing my phone, I saw that it was from an unknown number..

I know that you're avoiding me and I KNOW that little boy is mine.

I texted Simon straight away.

Babe,

I've just received a text from an unknown number. It's Seth. I know it is.

"Momma! Ook!" Axel ran towards the duck pond. I had texted Simon because I didn't want to hide anything from him. I know where that would lead me. We had been together for at least a year now. My phone beeped. "Yeah baby. That's a duck. What sound does a duck make?" He made various noises.. "it goes Quack Qucak!" He giggled.

Cuddling him, I kissed his forehead. "Mommy is feeling a little bit scared right now.. but we aren't going anywhere ok?" Rubbing his cheeks, he kissed my lips. "Ooo! I just wanna eat you." Asking him if he would like a snack, he nodded his head.

Giving him some apple slices, he looked up at me. "Momma?" I hummed. "Oing where?" I held him. "The only place we will be is home baby. Momma and Dada will always protect you."

(Nina's outfit

(Nina's outfit.)