Chapter 103♡

(Jason's P.O.V)

Once school was done, I walked home with Ariel and Ria. Jared joined us too. "So, it's someone's birthday tomorrow!!!" We all hugged Ariel. "I know! I'm looking forward to Friday. I was worried for my mom. Texting her, we made our way to Jared's house. "So, this is where you live huh?" I could see Ria blushing. "Yeah it is. I'll see you guys on Friday. Text me the details Ariel." As me, Ria and Ariel made our way to my house, I heard my phone ring. It was my dad. I ignored it. 'Everything ok mate?' I said yes. As we reached my house, I could hear a plate smash. 'See you two later.'

(Ariel's P.O.V)

I voiced my concerns. "He was crying at school earlier.' Ria gasped. "He's not usually like that. Maybe he should talk to someone." As we reached her house, she hugged me. I opened our front door. "Ariel!!!" Paigey came to hug me. "Hey Paige. How was school and practice?" As I went inside, Mom and Dad were sat at the kitchen table. "It was great. Lucy recorded everything. I can do lots of high jumps now!" I high fived her. "Hi sweet girl.' I hugged Mom.

"How was Jason and Ria?" I said that they were ok." Dad hugged me too. "I don't think I'm  ready for you to turn 16 tomorrow Ari." I looked at him. "Ahh Dad. I'll always one of your little girls." Mom then asked me about Jason. "Ahh yeah. I think we should talk in private about that." Dad took that as his cue to leave. "I've got a job for your younger siblings." Paige then asked what it was. "You'll find out if we head upstairs." I heard my siblings giggle. "So Ariel, what's going on with Jason?" I really didn't want Mom to go into full detective mode.. I also didn't want to break Jason's trust. "Let's just say my friend needs help with a brother." Mom narrowed her eyes.. "Ariel.." I told her everything. "Oh. Is his mom on her own at the house with his brother?" I said yes. "He can't know that I've told you. He might not talk to me." Mom then told me that I did the right thing. "Do you have his phone number?" I gave it to her. "I'll look into it tomorrow." She also said that I could have the day off tomorrow. "I'll ring your school."

Heading upstairs, I went straight into my bedroom. "Don't come in sis! We are making something speical for you!" My little siblings are so adorable. As I texted Jason and Ria, I thought about the dance.

What if Jason didn't even want to be friends with me?

I heard my siblings knocking on my bedroom door. "Hey you two." As they climbed on to my bed, Caleb asked for a cuddle. "Ove you Ri Ri." I said that I loved him too. "Me and Caleb have a surprise for you as you're turning 16. Daddy, Caleb and I have everything handled." My sister smiled at me. "How are you feeling after the incident at school?" She was honest with me. "I'm ok. Mommy told me that she sorted it out." Yawning, Caleb cuddled me. His pyjamas were so cute. "Would you like me to tuck you in sis?' She nodded. Caleb then followed after me. "I think Mommy and Daddy are kissing. Ewww!" I could hear them.. "ew." Caleb mumbled. "Come on.. get into bed Paigey." As she jumped in, I tucked her in. "Night sis. Sweet dreams." She had her teddy tucked in beside her. I picked up my little brother and tucked him in. His cot was so cute. "Night baby bro."

As soon as I went back into my bedroom, I saw a text from Jason.

Thanks for today. You were right. Maybe I should talk to someone.😊

I hope he wouldn't be mad at me.