Chapter 21♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

As Ariel stepped out of the room, the therapist asked for a quick word. "I'll stay with her Liv." Amanda went outside with her as I spoke to the therapist. "How did she get on?" Sitting down, the therapist went over a few things. "She's definitely dealing with a bit of PTSD.. she's very angry.. I didn't really see any happiness from her." I asked her how I could prepare for the next few months. "Just be there for her. Reassure her when she's had a nightmare or a bad day. She's also very, very quiet.. she communicates by paper and a pen. Is that correct?" I agreed. "I'd like to try and get her to communicate verbally. But, it will take time." I tried not to cry. Not only did me and Elliot have Paige to look after.. we had Ariel to be concerned about. "You are doing a good thing by looking after Ariel Olivia." Giving me her card, she said to call me anytime. "Thankyou." As I went outside, Amanda smiled at me. "Let's go and get some food hey?" We decided to go back to the unit as Ariel wrote down that she felt comfortable being there.

I missed Paigey so much. Elliot's mom was sending me pictures of her though. She was adorable. As we went to get pizza, Amanda heard her phone ring. "Rollins." As we got in the car, I saw Ariel's eyes fill with tears. "Ahhh sweetheart. Tell me. Talk to me." She wrote on the paper..

I didn't open up enough. I miss Charlie.

Who was Charlie? As we set off, we went to the pizza delivery to pick up 2 cheese and tomato pizzas, 2 pepperoni pizzas and some garlic bread. "The boys better appreicate this." Giggling as we drove back, I helped her carry the boxes as Ariel walked in. "The best girls in the squad!" Barba came along to talk to me. "Thanks babe.' Elliot walked over to take the pizza. He quickly kissed me. "How did it go with the therapist?' I quietly told him that we would catch up in private. "Relax for a bit Liv. Come and have some pizza." Deciding to put my feet up for a bit, we all sat in the break room. "So Carisi, what do you have planned for my best friend?" He smiled coyly as Amanda ate. "Just a little restaurant date. Have you heard from Nina?' I said no. Elliot seemed concerned. "Did you want me to ring her?" Saying yes, Ariel sat next to Finn. "So Ariel, what's your favourite song?" She munched on her pizza as she wrote her answer down.

Ok (Aniexty Anthem) by Mabel.

"Ahhh. That's cool. Do you like shopping and painting your nails too?"

Writing down another answer, she showed it to me. 'Of she does Finn!" Giggling with them all, I looked at the time. "I'm so ready to head to your mom's, collect Paigey and go home. "See you tomorrow Liv." Elliot cleared all the plates away. Made sure Ariel felt ok. "We are going to collect Paige now. Is that ok?" She nodded. "We'll see you soon." Amanda said that she would ring me later on in the evening once everything's settled. Hugging them both, Finn told me to give Paigey a cuddle.

As we left, Ariel got in the car. "So, it's nice that Carisi and Amanda are planning a date night." Did my handsome man have something planned too?😉 "It is very sweet. Do you think I should ring Nina? I've not heard from her." Elliot said that would be a good idea. As we parked outside his mom's house, he got out of the car.

"Hey mom. Hello princess." She was sleeping. "She's been good all day honey. We had a great time. How's Olivia?" Saying that she was fine, I kissed her cheek. "See you soon." She kissed her granddaughter on the forehead. "Your brother is ok by the way. He's busy studying." I smiled. "That's great. Gotta go mom." Liv then took her carseat. Placing her next to Ariel. "She's cute." Ariel seemed comfortable around her.

When we got home, Paige started crying. "Ooo.. someone needs a feed." Elliot decided to pick something for dinner. Ariel sat down at the kitchen table. "I'll talk to her."

As I went to sort out Paige, I looked at my baby. "Mommy loves you. Did you enjoy your time with Grandma?" She gurgled.. I decided to give her a little bath. Putting her in a cute one piece. It was adorable!😍

As I stroked her hair, she looked into my eyes.. she looked just like me. She was so cute. "Yeah.. your uncles and aunties love you sooo much." Wrapping her up in a towel, I saw my phone buzz. It was Nina.

Hi Liv,

Sorry if I've been absent. I hope that you're ok. How's the new little one? I've not got long to go! I just need to talk to you. Now I was very, very worried.

As I put her baby gro on, she gurgled.. as I held her, I texted Nina back.

Ahhh it's ok Nina. I'm excited to meet my new godchild. Would you like to call me?x

She called me instantly..

"Liv.. I'm damaged. He.." I had a very bad feeling. "Nina.. what did Seth do?" She broke down in tears.. "He hit me."

Authours note: please don't hate me!😂🙏 I love cliffhangers. I'm really grateful for all the continued love on this story. It honestly means the world to me. Xxxx

From Lauren.♡