Chapter 37♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Last night was so good. Like, my man was everything. Blushing at the thought of him inside me last night, I stroked my fingers through his hair. He was lightly snoring. Placing my hand on my stomach, I felt small little kicks. "Hello baby boy.. you're already so loved by everyone. Daddy can't wait to have his little sidekick. He joked that he's surrounded by too much girl power." I felt many more flutters. It was so cute. Today, we were going to go swimming. The girls were so excited. I took my phone out. Texting Ariel, I felt Elliot's hand wrap around my body.

Are you alright? Are you up?💛Xx

She texted back..

Yes I am. Are you ok?Xx

Replying, I saw Elliot's eyes slowly open. "Morning sleepyhead. We had better get up." He kissed my shoulder. "I texted Ariel. She's up already." Once he had kissed me multiple times, we got up. I showered first. "Thanks for calming me down last night." He sat upright on the bed. "That's ok. It's my job." As we went to shower, we discussed what was going on today. "We're taking the girls for a swin today. Ariel wanted to go to the beach too.' As he yawned, he kissed me. 'Let me get dressed first.' He jumped in quickly as I went across the hall. Knocking on the door, Ariel answered. 'Morning Mom. You look tired.' I giggled. 'Thanks!' As we all got dressed, Paige woke up. 'Morning Mommy.' Cuddling her, she kissed my cheek. Her hand touched my stomach. 'Hello little brother. We can't wait to meet you.' She was adorable. I helped shower her as Ariel chose her bikini and shorts to wear. 'Brett texted me again last night.' I smiled. 'That's cute. What did he say?' She blushed.. 'He said that he can't wait to take me on a proper date when we get back.' Paige went to clean her teeth as I took her outfit out. 'I would like to wear my pink swimming costume please Mommy.' Taking that out, I looked at my phone. Elliot had texted. 

Just getting ready for our beach day. xx

Once we were all ready, I went back into our bedroom. 'I just need to get ready.' Elliot said that he needed to talk to our daughters about something. 'It's a surprise.' I went to put some fresh clothes on. Deciding to put on a long dress, I felt multiple kicks. 'I love you baby. Not too long now.' Brushing my hair, I thought about the surprise. Elliot knew that I didn't like surprises! We had been together all of our lives. Elliot became more than my partner. I started to fall for him. I loved him so much. Once I had got dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. Pregnancy had been great for my body. I had all of these curves that were surprising. Elliot loved them. He was always touching me.. I never told anyone what had actually happened to me. It was eating away at me..

"Your partner shot my cousin. Give me the money.. otherwise you and your baby will die."

Knocking on the girl's door, Elliot answered. 'Hey you." The girls were all ready to go down to the pool. "What are you ladies plotting along with Mr Handsome over here?" He blushed. "Just you wait and see." He placed his arms around me. Just go with it.

"Let's go and eat some breakfast!" Paige ran downstairs as we followed. "I would like some bacon with eggs please." Paige had that as Ariel had some cereal. "So, I've had such a good time. It's been great." She looked a lot happier. "I've been colouring in my book as well." She told me that she had one. It helped her a lot whilst therapy was on hold. "This is yummy Mommy. I really like it." Paige was so sweet. "I'm going to be 6 years old soon! How exciting is that?" Elliot giggled. "That is so exciting sweetie." He smiled at both of them. "How are they already so grown up?" He took my hand. Sequeezing it. "I have no idea." Once we had finished breakfast, we took a walk down to the beach. As the girls ran over to the pool, we sat on the blanket.. taking in some quality time with one another. "I love you." His finger graced my cheek. It's like words weren't coming out of my mouth. "Liv? Are you alright?" Placing my arms around his, I nodded.

"Yeah." Watching our daughters play with one another was so nice. "You never know.. our little bean could love swimming as well." Elliot loved our little boy so much already. I was very hormonal.. I just wanted to burst in tears. "Yeah.. you're right. He could." Elliot took his phone out. Taking pictures of our two daughters. Ariel was just walking in the water.. deciding to go and join her, Elliot took me to her. "Hey you." Elliot played with Paigey as I took a walk with Ariel. "How are you feeling?" She said that she felt happy. "Brett is looking forward to seeing me when we get back." Cuddling her, she asked me if I was alright. "I'm fine." She had really progressed since being with us. "So, have we decided on a name yet?" I walked along with her. "I think so. You two suggested some good names." Paigey then ran up to us. "Mommy!!! The monster is coming to get me." Elliot giggled as he imitated a monster. "Eeek!!" She shrieked with laughter.

"She's funny." As we got our stuff, Elliot's phone rang. "Yeah. Cool. Will see you then." Something was going on..😂😝 "Girls?" They spoke to him as I walked in front.

(Elliot's P.O.V)

"So everyone is booked on a flight for tonight." The girls were looking forward to seeing everyone. I was too. "Your mom honestly has no idea. We had better tell her about her massage now." As they made their way back into the hotel, I went to see Olivia. "Hey. I've booked a massage for you." She kissed me. "Right now?" I nodded. Going back upstairs, she went to get her bag. As I walked her to the massage place, I heard my phone ring. It was Amanda. Liv went in there as I took the phone call. "Yeah. That was quick! She's just gone for her massage. Is Nina with you too? Cool. I'm on my way with the girls now." Paige ran up to me. "Is Uncle Barba, Carisi, Auntie Nina and Amanda going to meet us?" I said yes. Ariel said that she was seeing if Brett was ok. "We have about 2 hours to set everything up. As we went back to the room, we set everything up. The girls wrote their cards, I sorted out the ring. It was beautiful. Olivia was my world. I sat down to write my card too. Putting pen to paper, I wrote something. 

You are the most incredible person. I never  thought that I would ever meet someone like you. I honestly love every  part of you. I can understand that you've been through a lot, but I want to be there for every single moment. I'm grateful for you. We will forever be in each other's lives. I love you so much Olivia. xxxxxx

From, 

Elliot. x 

'I've finished my card Daddy!' Paige had created something so beautiful. Her card was so lovely. 'Well done baby girl.' She seemed really happy with it. 'I've done an piece of artwork for her.' Both of my daughters were really talented. As soon as we got everything ready, my phone rang. It was Nina. 'Operation Stall Olivia is on!' I giggled. 'Me, Amanda, Simon, Carisi and Barba are in reception.' We all went downstairs. 'Uncle Carisi!' Ariel hugged him as Paige gave him a cuddle as well. 'Jessie! Billie!' Ariel hugged them too. 'Finn is outside parking the car.' I hugged Simon. 'It's nice seeing you again Simon.' Nina, Amanda and the girls all made their way to their rooms as I chatted to the guys. 'So, you're ready to commit yourself to Liv?' Finn piped up as he walked towards me with Barba. 'Hey. Yeah, she and the girls are everything to me.' We all went to chill out. It was nice. Charlie and Mom had texted me too. 

Sorry, I couldn't be there bro. Good luck. x 

Olivia is the luckiest woman in the world. I'm so proud to call her my daughter. I love you so much. My boy. x 

Mom. xx 

(Olivia's P.O.V)

The pregnancy massage was so dreamy. So relaxing. It was strange how Elliot and the girls had sent me off like that. My phone started ringing. It was Nina. 'Hey.' She laughed. 'Where are you?" As my feet felt more soft, I smiled. "I'm with Amanda near the entrance." I could see them both. "You're here?!" I was very happy now! As soon as my massage was done, they both came to meet me. "Hi!!!!" They hugged me. As they both sat down, they told me everything. "Elliot called us. We have a girls night planned too." I smiled. When we had finished at the massage place, we made our way upstairs. "How are things?" Amanda sat beside me as Nina got a chair. "Things seem fine. The girls are great. Our little one is healthy." Looking at the time, we decided to get ready. We also decided to make a trip to Los Angeles tonight as we were in Californina at the moment. "Let's find the girls and get ready to go."

Once we saw Ariel, we saw Paige, Billie and Jessie. "Come on lovelies! Let's go!" Tonight was going to be fab with my girls!