Chapter 20♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

"LIV! Talk to me. I'm not leaving until you talk!" I wanted this to end. I was fine. Fine was a great word. "Just go. You said it yourself.. I'm damaged." I could see him outside. "You don't need me. We are two different people who want different things. I may as well be on my own Ell. LEAVE!"

Waking up suddenly, I realised that I was still in reception waiting for my discharge papers. Jade was sleeping soundly in her carry cot. I heard my phone beep.

Morning. I'm on my way to pick you up. With Ariel. Xxx

As I stroked my baby's cheek, I saw the nurse and doctor walk towards me. "Ahh. Liv. You're leaving us. Well, we can see that Paige is clearly healthy. We'll send you some information about your self harming techniques and send you a letter for Jade's checkup." Thanking them, I saw the car outside. "Let's go and see Daddy hey?" Putting her bag on my shoulder, I carried her car seat as Elliot came to help me. "I've missed you." Ariel waved at me.. seeing her smile. It made me happy. Putting her bag in the boot, I got in the front seat. "It's nice to see you again Ariel." As we drove home, Elliot brought me up to speed on everything.

"Her case notes were really in depth Liv. She only communicates with paper and a pen." Turning to look at her along with my daughter, I felt a pang of sadness. As we got home, he decided to take Paige. "Hi baby girl. Daddy's got you." As Ariel got her bag, she grabbed her book. Running inside, I looked at Elliot. "We'll talk later."

Later on when Ariel was sorted for bed, she made her way upstairs. "Night sweetie." She wrote on her pad.

Good night.😊

I then took a shower as Elliot went to make Paige a bottle. 'She's so cute babe!' He was really sweet. "She sure is." As I let the water run over my body, I saw my scars. You are more than your scars. Elliot was great at being there for me. I loved being there for him. After my shower, I messaged the girls. Looking through my wardrobe, I decided to just put on some joggers with tank top. I wasn't exactly feeling sexy right now. As I heard Paige, Elliot was making his way upstairs. "She's ever so quiet. You look good." Blushing, I looked at my little girl's eyes. "I can already tell that she's going to be a daddy's girl." As Elliot rubbed her back, she burped. "Oo.. you're so cute. Do you want sleep?" She gazed at me.. "Yeah. Let's go and put you to bed." Handing her over, Elliot went to check on Ariel. Going into her bedroom, I just marvelled at how cute it looked. Her cot was in the corner by the window. Elliot painted over a wall which had a great view of our garden.. sitting in her little seat by the window, I rocked her.. "I love you sweet girl. You may have a new sister growing up. Mommy and Daddy have to look after her. I will do everything I can to take care of you both. I love you." Kissing her forehead, I looked outside at the view.

Placing her in the cot, I took her tiny hand. 'I love you." Standing outside her bedroom, I turned her little bedroom light off. Heading back to our bedroom, Elliot was laying in bed. Remembering the baby monitor, Elliot kissed me as I relaxed on the bed. "It's nice to know that Paige is in her own bedroom from an early age." Holding my hand, he told me that he loves spending time with her. "She's my baby. She's already alert. I love her." He was sweet. "I read my texts earlier. Amanda is nervous for her date with Carisi. I've asked if she needs a pep talk.. Nina is preparing for the baby. They are just happy that we are home." Snuggling up to my boyfriend, he kissed me. "You look amazing Liv. I still want to work on things.." Seeing the elastic band on my bedside table, I took it.

"This is for my urges." His hand touched mine. "We'll get through this. Just keep being open. You've got this." As he watched more TV, I fell asleep.