Chapter 109♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)
I was waiting for Jason in town when I got a call from Dad. "Hey. What's up?" He spoke about Mom acting weird.. "Are you sure that she's nearing her time of the month?" Living with us girls wasn't always easy for Dad..😂 "I'll be back soon. Yeah, I love you too." As I ended the call, I saw Jason. His brown eyes were really dreamy and cute. "Hi." He had Blake with him too. 'Hey." He then introduced me to him. "Hey. I'm Ariel. It's nice to meet you Blake." As we walked back to the subway, Blake seemed quiet. He had his backpack on his back. "My mom is heading to the station to hopefully meet your mom in a bit." I took his hand. As we reached our stop, I opened the front door. "Hello? Anyone here?" I heard Dad. "Hi." Jason shook his hand. "It's nice to see you again." He then asked about his little brother.

"His name is Blake." He said hi to him. "My little sister is outside playing. Would you like to go and meet her?' He nodded. I stayed behind as Jason went outside into our garden with him. "His mom is at the station with Mom. Dad, he seems so quiet. The situation must be really affecting him." Dad rubbed my shoulder. "You just have to be there for him. He'll open up more when he's ready." He then got a text. "It's from your mom. She's asking for strawberry ice cream." I laughed.

"Your little brother is just taking a nap upstairs in his bedroom. Could you check on him whilist I head out to the store please?" I said yes. 'See you soon." As I headed outside, Paige was happily playing with Blake. "Ari! Look at what we are doing!" They were playing tag with each other. "I win!" Blake seemed a lot happier. As we sat down on the bench, Jason took my hand. "It's nice that we are now seeing each other." I blushed. "It is isn't it? My dad seemed pretty cool around you." Jason blushed.. he was so sweet. As we watched our siblings play nicely with one another, Jason held my hand. I then told him that I had to check on Caleb. "I'll watch these two." As I headed upstairs, I saw tears streaming down my brother's cheeks. "Hey.. it's ok. Ari's here.." Cuddling him, he calmed down. "Ason?" He caught on quick. "He's downstairs buddy." As he headed down safely, he walked outside to find him. "Ason!" Jason beamed. "Hey buddy. It's nice to meet you." Going into the kitchen, I made some snacks. Just some sandwiches. Cheese and ham. As my phone bleeped, I saw it was from an unknown number.

You're a bitch. Brett didn't even like you in the first place.

Focusing on making the sandwiches, I placed my phone in my pocket. I heard the front door. It was Dad. "Are you alright?" I smiled. "Yeah. I'm good. Just making some sandwiches for Paige and Blake." As I headed outside with the food, Dad asked if I was really ok. "Yes! I'm fine. I promise."

Heading outside, I ate a sandwhich. "Thanks Ari." Paige smiled as she sat down with Blake. Caleb took one as well. "I miss Mommy Jason." He said that she wouldn't be long. "Are you having fun Blake?" He nodded eagerly. "Could we go inside and watch tv in a bit Ari?" I said yes to my little sister. "Yum!" We all giggled at Caleb. "My dad has just come back from the store. Mom wanted some extra ice cream." As we went inside, the kids went into the living room as Jason helped me clean up. "So, me and Ria are planning a campaign for the formal dance." I could see him blush.. maybe he was nervous about asking me?💜 "That sounds awesome. It could be cool to go. I actually spoke to Jared the other day. He's going shopping for a suit. He invited me along." That sounded nice. He asked me a question. "If the dance does go ahead, would you like to be my date?" I nodded.. my cheeks went bright red.

"I'd love to be." My mind was racing.. where would we even go on our first date? I'm sure we'll get there. As we relaxed with the kids, he slowly slid his hand into mine. "Ha ha!" Blake laughing made me smile. "Ri!" Caleb had his toys in his hands. "Aww.. that's cool bro." Telling Jason about art club, he asked more about what I like to do. "I like to do more drawing. What do you prefer to do?" He said sketching. "I loved to go out to parks and seeing what I could draw. Maybe I'll draw a portrait of you one day." I think Dad was outside. "Hey guys. Did you want anything to eat?" Dad popped his head through the door. "No thanks Dad." Caleb walked over to Jason. "Our brother has a favourite!" Paige giggled. "He certainly does." Jason swung him up and down. "Wheee!!! Wheee!" Our little brother giggling made dad smile.

As the evening continued, we heard the phone ring. "Hi Mommy! Are you coming home soon?" Paige spoke to her as Jason whispered in my ear. "Can we pop outside?" I took his hand. "I'm watching you!" I made eyes at dad. We then popped outside in the garden again. "Thanks for having me and my brother here. Your family is awesome." I squeezed his hand. "That's alright. We've had the best time." He told me that I was beautiful. "It's true. You are. I know my mom will like you." We heard Caleb. "Ri! Momma on.." He passed me the phone. "Thanks Caleb." As she spoke to me, I was taking in what she was saying. "Ok. Is she alright?" Jason seemed concerned. "Oh. Will you need to go to the hospital?' Jason asked me what was going on.. "Alright. We'll see you soon." As Jason spoke to Mom, I cuddled Caleb. I think Jason and Blake's mom was in serious trouble.

(Olivia's P.O.V)

'So Allison, did he ever force you?" Jason and Blake's mom was in bits. I felt really bad for her. 'Yes he did. He used to punch and kick me too." She was covered in bruises. She told me everything. "I got pregnant with Blake and Jason.. then everything changed. He puts on this front when he's with the boys.. then when they aren't about, he terrifies me." She told me that he was controlling, a secret alcoholic and a former drug user. "Look. What I can do is accompany you to a hospital and you could do a kit." She then just went all numb and cold. "All I want to do is just go home, go to bed and cry." I took her hand. "I know.. I know.. but, the quicker it gets done, the more evidence me and my squad can collect." As we got our coats on, we headed out to the car, she asked me a few questions..

"How old is your youngest child?" I said that he was one. "He's so cheeky and loving. My second youngest one is so sweet. She's very sassy too." She asked about Ariel. "She's been through a lot, but she's really progressing. She seems to like your son too." She smiled. "He's a great kid. I love him and his brother so much." As we got back to the apartment, all the kids screamed. "Hi guys!" Paige hugged me as Caleb walked towards me. "Paige. This is Jason's mom Allison." She shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you." She then said hi to Elliot. "And this is Caleb." He giggled. I kissed his cheek. "Momma missed you two." Blake ran up to her. "Mommy!" She kissed his forehead. "I love you baby. Did you behave yourself?" Elliot said he was as good as gold. "I also got your ice cream Olivia." Bless his heart.. "Babe.. I asked for strawberry.. not mint chocolate chip."

He apologised. I kissed him. I had stomach pain and I didn't want to hurt his feelings... "It's alright. Trust me, I need this.' He hugged me from behind.

Jason then popped back inside with Ariel. "Hi you two." Jason hugged his mom. "Hi Ms Benson." I asked him if he was alright. "I'm good thanks." Allison then thanked us and she also hi to Ari.  "Thanks for looking after Blake for me Elliot and for having Jason here as well." He said that both of them were no trouble. "Thankyou." Blake was adorable. Jason thanked us too. "I'll see you tomorrow." Ariel hugged him. "You two are in loooveee!" Paigey made kissing noises as Caleb reached out for me.. wanting a cuddle.

"We'll see you soon. Get home safely." As we all went upstairs, I got the younger kids ready for bath and bedtime. "Ari?' She asked me what was up. "I'm so craving the ice cream.. because I'm on." My eldest daughter caught on. "I could tell Mom. You've been a bit more emotional." I asked her if she had taken her medication. "No. I'll take it now. I had fun with Jason tonight." I stroked my fingers through her long brown hair. "I'm happy that you did baby." As she took her meds, I left her to it in her bedroom. "I could sort out the younger two Liv. You look like you need a long, lovely soak in the bath." He was so understanding. "I just want to sit with the pot of ice cream.." He looked confused. "I'm craving that at least." He asked if I was expecting... "No babe!" I hit him playfully.. "I've been more emotional because I'm on my cycle." He then registered.. "Oh. I'm so stupid. Sorry baby." I snuggled him. "It's alright. I just need a bath and some hugs."

My man and the father of my children was so loving, kind and comforting. I loved him very much.♡