Chapter 102♡

(Finn's P.O.V)

I was looking over some notes about Miller when I got a call. It was from Pheobe. "Hey. How are you?" She sounded happy. "Ahh cool. You could come over to my place if you like?" She said that she would pass by. As I ended the call, I texted Olivia with more information. Miller was trying to make Liv angry. Me, Carisi, Barba and Simon were very protective of Ariel, Caleb and Paige. We were the same with Jessie and Billie. As I finished looking over the notes, I rang Liv. "Hey. Yeah, he's staying at the Midland Hotel on the south side. Did you want me to go over there?" She said no. "I'll see you tomorrow." I heard my doorbell. I went to open the door. "Hi." As she walked in, I asked her if she wanted a drink. "Yes please. I'll just have some water." As I got her that, she sat down. "So, what's up? Do you need my help?' I said yes.

"Rob Miller is after Olivia again." Pheobe looked at me. 'I remember him. His son died." As I sat down, she told me more. "He was involved in some heavy stuff. Drug deals, weapon swapping. He used to do it ilegally too." Pheobe looked at her watch. "Well, time goes quick when we talk." I smiled at her. "It sure does." We both then spoke at the same time. "You go first.' As she spoke, I listened to her. "We were partners for a long time. That bond doesn't go away. For a minute, you were my work husband." As I put the glasses in the sink, I laughed. "Caleb is such a cute little guy. Him and his two sisters mean a lot to me." Pheobe said that she could tell. "He does adore you." Thanking her for telling me what she knew regarding Miller, our hands nearly touched. I slid back..

'That's ok. I'd better go. I'll ring you soon." As she left, I cleaned up before heading for a shower. I loved Pheobe so much.. I just didn't know how to tell her.

(Ariel's P.O.V)

I was woken up by our little brother screaming again. He had been teething. "What's that noise Mommy?' I heard Mom's voice. Opening my bedroom door, I went to Paige's bedroom. "Hi sis. Was Caleb screaming because of his teeth?" She nodded. "I'm a little bit tired Ari. But, I'll be ok." As she opened her curtains, she asked me about Jason. 'Is he ok?" I said that he seemed fine. "He's acting a bit weird though. I just can't seem to put my finger on what's bothering him." As we got ready for school, Mom called us. "Yeah Mom?" She yawned. "Oh godness, I'm tired. Did we wake you two?" We both said no. "We were just going to get dressed.' As Paige got her clothes out, I went back to my bedroom. "Do you have art club next week Ari?" I said yes as Mom followed me to my room. "I can't wait. I might need your advice." She asked me what was up. "I have this friend who's acting very strange. They.. urm need help.. but they haven't admitted it yet." Mom looked at me. "It's not Ria is it?" I shook my head. "No. Just forget it." Mom seemed intrigued.

As I looked in my wardrobe, I took out my high waist grey jumper with my black leggings. I also thought about putting my hair up in a ponytail. As I went in the shower, I kept thinking about the campaign for our formal dance. It would be exciting to go. As I went to get in the shower, I let the water run. As the water splashed on my face, I thought about the ideas that I had in mind for my next art club project. I was thinking of asking Emma if we could paint a mural or something. It could look really good in the school hallway or something. Once I was showered, I heard Paige. "It's my turn!" Mom then followed after her. "Hi Caleb." He snuggled into her. "He's really tired." I kissed his cheek.

Heading into my bedroom, I went to get dressed. Therapy was going well. I would be 16 tomorrow. The year had gone so quick. I still wanted to see family and friends.

Are you ready? I wanna see Jared!🥰
Ria.😊

Honestly, my bestie had a huge crush on him! But, I liked Jason a lot so I couldn't talk.. once I was ready, I headed downstairs. Putting my school bag on the stairs, I got some breakfast. "Ariel's hair looks different Daddy." Dad smirked at me. "What's that supposed to mean Dad?" I giggled. "You look very nice. Are you up to something?" Mom couldn't help but laugh. "No I'm not. I just wanted to look good." As I ate my breakfast, Caleb seemed to have perked up a bit. 'I have practice after school today. We might be trying new jumps today!" Paige cleaned us as she got her school bag. "That's really cool." Mom then got ready to take Paige to school. "Come on sweetheart." As Mom put on some house clothes, Paige said bye to Dad. "See you later. Enjoy practice honey."