Chapter 111♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

I was sat up wondering who was texting Ariel. She was clearly upset.. for her to tell me that she nearly relapsed because of one thing. Elliot looked at me. "What's up baby?" He took my hand. Squeezing it. "Our daughter is getting bullied in some way and she's hiding it.. she told me something small, but we know what she's like Ell. What if she's lying to us?' He told me that we needed to trust her. "She's been seeing Claire right?" I said yes. "She has yes. She's becoming more open. There hasn't been any more nightmares." Elliot comforted me. He was always so good at making sure that I was ok. "How is your counselling going?' He gazed at me. "It's going really well Liv. I'm opening up more." I kissed him. "I love you." He cuddled me. Kissing me back, I giggled. "Do you know that you make me nervous Stabler?" He shook his head. "No. I didn't know that Benson." He was so cute. "I'm taking the day off tomorrow." Elliot said that sounded like a great idea. "It'll be so nice to just take our little boy to nursery, take Paige to school and just have a day of relaxation."

As we both fell asleep, I thought about our wedding. We were talking about having it outside. Hopefully, the weather would be good. Hearing my boo snore lightly, I looked at some pictures.. The location looked stunning. I loved the lighting of it. It looked so romantic. I still had to figure out how and when I was going to ask the girls to be my bridesmaids. I was thinking of giving them a small piece of jewellery.. on the packet, it said: Thankyou for being my bridesmaid.♡ so I had: Paige, Ariel, Alex, Nina, Amanda, Pheobe and Faye. So that was seven. I couldn't wait!

(Nina's P.O.V)

As Axel was giving me kisses, Simon was upstairs in the shower. He had been popping round a lot lately. We were still giving each other space, but I was allowing him to be here. We had also been communicating a lot more as well. "Dada? Athtime?" My eyes sparkled. "In a minute baby." Hearing Simon, I went upstairs, he kissed me. "Hey buddy. Did you want me to bathe you?" He nodded. "Thanks." We had therapy again tomorrow. He was sleeping on the sofa as he still wanted to give me space. As he sorted him out, I got a text from Pheobe.

Hi.

I hope that you're ok. How are things with Simon?😊

Texting her back, I giggled at the animal noises from upstairs. Going to therapy had been good for us. I admitted that I do push him away.. but it was more than that. He still had to tell me what happened.

Things are ok. We are heading to another therapy session at some point tomorrow. How are you? Have you told Finn yet?💕

"Momma!!! Momma!!!" Going upstairs, I saw Simon tickiling our boy. "Ove you." I kissed his forehead. "I love you too." As Simon was topless, I tried to control my feelings..

Pheobe texted me back.

That's so good. You'll work things out. I'm alright thanks. No, I've not told him yet.

"There we go! All done. Would you like to read a story?" His head bobbed up and down. "You go and have a bath. I'll take care of him." He was really attentive. As I got my pyjamas out, I thought about what Greg said..

"I can understand that you want to push him away. You're very good at deflecting that something is wrong. You have to at least listen to him."

As the water splashed over my face, I heard his soft voice. A smile spread across my face. As I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body. Heading into our bedroom, I just sorted myself out. Seeing our stuff in the draw made me blush. I missed intimate time with him. I missed him just holding me. I pushed him away because I become too scared of letting someone in. Into my world. I know that it's unhealthy. I'm working on just speaking to him. He told me that nothing went on at his boy's night. I had to believe him. Before all of this, we were spontaneous, happy, fun and we were two peas in a pod. Breaking me out of my trance, I heard his voice.

"Did you want anything before I go?" I stood on the stairs.. just staring at him.

"No. We're all good. It was nice to see you with him tonight. He really loves you." He blushed a bit. "I love him too. And I still fancy the hell out of his mom." I blushed myself.. Even when we weren't like that intimately, he still had smooth talk..🥰

"I'd better get to bed. See you tomorrow at therapy." As he left, he waved at me through the window. I waved back.. things will work out.

(Olivia's bridesmaid dresses idea

(Olivia's bridesmaid dresses idea.)

(This is the vision I had in mind for the venue

(This is the vision I had in mind for the venue.♡)