Chapter 130♡

(Amanda's P.O.V)

Travelling back from our little break away, I saw that the girls were sleeping. The break had just gone so quick, but we'd made so many new memories. Looking through the photos, I grinned. I had girl's night to look forward to. I couldn't wait to get all dressed up. Faye and Evie would be coming along too I think. We then stopped off at Carisi's Mom's house. "My hair looks a mess. I can't meet your mom like this." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "You look amazing." He promised that it'll only be 5 minutes. The girls then woke up. "Hi sweetpeas. We are going inside to meet Carisi's mom." Billie said that sounded like a cool idea. Jessie smiled. They both then got out of the car. Knocking on the door, Carisi reassured me. 'Hi son.' His mom kissed his cheek and hugged him. 'Hey Ma.' He then introduced me to her as we went inside. 'This is Amanda and her daughters Jessie and Billie.' She kneeled down to their level and said hi. 'Hi girls. It's nice to meet you both.' They both smiled at her. 'It's nice to meet you as well. Would you two like some of my special cookies?' They both nodded. Carisi then took me on a tour of the house. The bedrooms were huge! 'This is my sister's bedroom.' It was really big. 'She still comes home sometimes with my nephews.' Looking around a bit more, I saw a picture of him and his sister when they were little.

'This is adorable.' His hands wrapped around my waist as we looked outside. The girls were outside with his mom. We then heard the door. 'Mom?' She then came back inside. Heading downstairs, Amanda said that she was nervous. 'What if she doesn't like me?' I squeezed her hand gently. 'She will love you. As we walked in the kitchen, his sister smiled at me. "Hi. I'm Melissa. It's so lovely to meet you." She shook my hand. "It's nice to meet you too." We sat down and got to know one another. "I'm a detective. It's rewarding but very difficult." Melissa said that it sounded good. "It's great that you're helping others. I'm a nurse at our local hospital. I love my job." Asking how old her boys were, she said that they were 9 and 10. "Ryan and Jacob are great kids. My partner is lovely too." She was really nice. We spoke about relatable things to do with parenting as well. "Billie and Jessie do bicker a bit, but they soon make up." Melissa agreed. "My boys do bicker over video games, but their dad sorts it out. Sometimes, I have to just separate them." I giggled. "Mommy! Carisi's mom gave us cookies. They were yummy!" The girls gave me a cuddle. "We love you Mommy." I said that I loved them as well. "They are super sweet."

I had to agree. "It's been great meeting you Amanda." Carisi's mom introduced herself. "I'm Caroline. It's great to meet you. It's nice to know that my son is happy." We then had some food. Melissa told me some funny stories about her brother. "He basically knew that he was going to be the star of our local basketball team by the time he was 9 years old." I gasped. 'You played basketball? You never told me that.' He blushed a little bit. 'Ha ha. I do love playing it. My sister here loved make up. She wanted to be an artist.' She swatted him. 'That is true.' The girls then asked if they could have a playdate with her kids sometime. 'That would be fab.' Once we had got ready to go, Carisi's mom hugged me. 'Welcome to our family.' She was SO sweet! 'You two are also very lovely little girls.' She hugged Jessie and Billie too. 'Here's my number. Text me and we can arrange something.' Hugging Melissa, she smiled at me. Carisi then hugged her. 'Love you lots sis. I'll make sure to see my nephews soon.' When we left, the girls said that they enjoyed their afternoon. 'It was really fun Mommy.' I smiled. 'It was great seeing them again. My mom worries about me a lot hen i'm working.' Taking his hand, I squeezed it. 'She's proud of you. I can tell.' 

(Olivia's P.O.V)

'Mama!' Caleb was walking towards me. I was holding my arms out. 'I cannot believe how much your'e growing baby.' Kissing his cheeks and lips, he giggled. I had decided what to wear for tonight. I couldn't wait to spend this evening with the girls. Elliot was just upstairs showering. I then decided to put on a new tv show on Netflix. It was called CocoMelon. It looked good for his age. He then sat next to me. He was cute. Putting that on, he seemed interested in it. This would be good for his development. Paige was upstairs in her bedroom coloring.  He waved his arms up and down in excitement. He then started shuffling around a bit. I think he was dancing. 'Yeah! Momma! oook!' I grinned at how happy he was. Elliot then came downstairs in his joggers with a t-shirt on. 'Hey little man. Ahh. Look at you!' He then sat next to me. Kissing me. 'He's such a happy boy. Remember to give him his medicine before he goes to sleep tonight please.' He said that he would. 'I'm going to put in some turkey dinosaurs for the kids anyway. I'll watch him. You go and get ready. Goodness me, your'e beautiful.' I blushed. 'Hey little man. Do you want turkey dinosaurs for dinner?' I looked at them and giggled. 'Oh babe. Barba, Simon, Finn and Carisi will be here soon.' I said that was fine. Heading upstairs, I checked on Paige. 'Hey you. What did you draw?' She showed me. She had drawn herself with her fingers in her ears. 'Baby, are you upset?' She shook her head. 'I drew it to show to Daddy. When he shouted, I felt upset. I hope it doesn't happen again Mommy.' I hugged her. Promised her that it wouldn't happen again. She also said that she had drawn a picture of her and her siblings.