Chapter 55♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

Thinking about the conversation that me and Liv had, I thought about the kids. They meant the world to me. I was so close to losing her. I was planning to marry the wonderful woman. Of course she's not a bad mom. Packing my bag, I got a text. It was from Charlie.

We need to talk. Mom told me everything.

Texting him back, I went to put my bag in car. I was ready to go back to work tonight. "Elliot!" Hearing Liv's voice made me smile. "What do you need babe?" She hugged me. "I've booked a therapy appointment for the both of us. It's next week.' I felt her hand sequeeze mine. "That sounds great." My phone then rang. "Hi Charlie." I went into the kitchen. Ari then came downstairs. "Hi Mom. I'll miss you." She hugged her. "I'll miss you guys as well." After talking to Charlie, I called Ariel and Paigey. "Yes Dad?" I told them to behave for Lucy. "We will Daddy. Can Caleb watch a movie with us tonight?" He babbled even more. "Of course he can." As they went into the living room, Olivia went to put her bags in the car. "I'll miss them tonight." I comforted her. "They'll be ok with Lucy. She'll update us. And anyway, I get you all to myself tonight." Her cheeks turned a colour of rosy red. "I love you Benson." Saying that felt so good. The doorbell then went. "Hi you two!" Paigey ran towards her. "Hi Paigey!" We ran through everything with her before we left. "Thanks again Lucy. Just text us if something goes wrong.' She giggled. "I will. Good luck."

When we got to the unit, Amanda smiled at us. "Hey." We all sat down with our bags. Tonight was crazy. Finn gave us some case files on 5 teenage girls. "This supposed sex ring is happening on 23 Canal Street. These girls have been missing for exactly 9 weeks.' We all sat looking at the files. What we read was beyond awful. "It says here that Taylor has been on drugs for exactly 6 years. She dropped out of high school. Her mom is worried sick.' After looking at all the files, we all decided that going undercover would be the best idea. "Hey everyone." Carisi and Barba walked in as we made more drinks. "Hi." He hugged Olivia. "Are you ok?" She nodded. "So, I've got the defense ready for these girls. We'll catch these idiots." We all then decided to prepare to get ready. Going to the bathroom with Amanda, I took out my outfit. "I've not exactly been comfortable with my postpartum body." Amanda smiled at me. "That's normal. When I had Jessie, I used to put on sweatpants and plain t shirts. Carisi told me I looked good though. Liv, it gets better. Are things ok now?" I said that they were.. but we still had a long way to go. "All I want is for the kids to be ok. It's going to take time." She hugged me. "You look beautiful by the way. Tonight I was Candice Perry.

(Olivia's Undercover outfit.♡)

(This is the hairstyle I had in mind for Olivia's Undercover character.💜)

(This is Amanda's Undercover outfit.)

(This is the hairstyle that I had in mind for Amanda's Undercover character.)

"Now, I'm Amelia West." Liv smiled at me. "My best friend is gorgeous." As we walked back into the unit, the guys wolf whistled.. I texted Nina quickly..

Hi. Just dropping you a message to see how you are. I hope my little nephew is OK. Thanks for the other night. Love you lots!Xx

"Well well, I'm in luck tonight." Carisi walked over to Amanda. "You will be after we've finished this." Elliot walked over to me.. "Well, hello Candice.' He was so sweet. Both of them kissed our cheeks as they all went to get ready.  We were both nervous. "This case reminds me of Ariel. She's doing really well. She even brought a journal the other day." Amanda said that was progress. "I know. She's great with her brother and sister. Looking at the time, I saw my phone flash. It was a picture of the kids.

They are so sweet with one another. Caleb was a bit grizzly.. but I settled him.

Lucy.😊

That was great to know. Texting her back quickly, the lads then walked out. "Well, you guys will get someone." They laughed at us. "Let's go."

As we made our way to the address, we went over the plan. "We'll go in by ourselves. Then you guys follow in after us." As we got out, Finn told us to be careful. "We will." When I knocked on the door, a guy with slicked black hair looked at us. "Ahh. You two look new. Do you wanna come inside?" We both eyed him.. "Yep. Could you get me a drink?" Amanda touched his hand. As we went inside, we saw the first girl. Taylor was wearing a short skirt with some purple heels and she was wearing a black top. She looked like she was unhappy.. but she was scared. I could tell. "So, what's your name?" I smiled at the guy as he poured me a drink. "Cole. Cole Williams." He kept flirting with me all night. "Yep. You look good. I could always help you enjoy yourself a bit more.." His hand touched my hip.. "That sounds good.' Turning around, I saw Elliot walk in. 'Maybe you should stop touching me. That guy might get a bit jealous." I then saw his face change..

"Yep. My name's Amelia. You're handsome." Amanda was doing a good job as well. As Elliot walked towards me, he whispered to me. "Yep. I wanna kiss you too. Oh, Will." He touched my bottom. It was hot..😍 "Who's at that fucking door?!" We all stopped as Cole looked at the rest of the girls. "You're all just bitches! Why can't you do as I say?" They continued to entertain the guys. Carisi and Finn both spoke to another two young girls. They found packets of cocaine, some needles and other things. "Hey man.. why are you touching my woman?!" Cole got all angry and threatened Elliot.. "Hey, hey! Let's not fight huh?" Finn got in the middle of them. Me and Amanda rushed over to the girls.

"What's your name sweetie? Are you Taylor?" She looked freezing... "Yes. I'm Taylor. What's your name?" I looked at her. "My undercover name is Candice.. but really, I'm Olivia and this is Amanda. How long have these guys been keeping you?" She broke down in tears.. "7 weeks. Am I in trouble?" I reassured her. "You are not in trouble sweetheart. You are not a victim either.. but what we have to do is just playing this situation out a bit longer. "My other friend Hannah is upstairs. The guys made her do stuff that she didn't want to do.." Amanda said she'd go and check on her.

"Candice!" Cole asked me if I wanted a cigarette. "Nah. I'm good." The guys then called me. "Ahh come on Candice. I still need more time with my lady friend over here." Carisi looked at me. "Alright. I'll go out with Will." He eyed him.. "Are you a cop?" We then walked outside.

He was none the wiser..

"Liv.. I'm not gonna lie, baby.. you look hot." I felt pretty good considering who had just had a 8 month old. "Well, thanks. We have to bust these guys soon. We're so close." He touched my hand. "I really am sorry." I kissed his cheek. "Let's focus on tonight alright?"

"This is good. God, what's this called again?" Carisi made us laugh so much. "Ellis, go upstairs with Amelia." Finn walked up to Cole. "Hey man.. let him take his time." Cole stared him down.. "What are you gonna do Felix?" He laughed. "I'll arrest you if you're not careful pal. "We wouldn't want that now would we?"

To be continued.....