Chapter 137♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Jason took my hand and just stared at me. "You're so stunning." I blushed. 'Am I?" He nodded. "I've got my suit for the formal dance too. I cannot wait for it." Cuddling up to him, I gazed at him. "Me too. You're really handsome." My uncles groaned as we cuddled. "You two better slow down!" I giggled as Uncle Finn shouted across at us. "We will! I promise." Jessie and Billie then ran over to us. "Ari? We just want you to know we love you." Jason cooed. "They are so sweet." Thanking them, I told them that I loved both of them as well. When they went to play with Paige, I saw Blake sat with Caleb. Caleb kept giggling at him. "Your little brother is so cute." Jason kissed my cheek. Heading indoors to get a drink, I saw a letter near the front door. Picking it up, I saw the writing. It was his writing.. trying not to panic, I went upstairs to my bedroom. Throwing the letter on my bed, I sat in the chair that was in the corner of my bedroom.

Taking some deep breaths, tears sprung down my cheeks. I had been out for one day and he has already found a way to contact me. My stomach was in knots.

I just wanted to cry. Hearing my name, I wiped away my tears. "Coming.." Heading downstairs, Auntie Amanda asked me if I was ok. "Yeah. I'm ok." She looked at me again. "Have you been crying?" I nodded. "I saw a letter on the floor that was addressed to me.' She saw the distress in my face. "Breathe.. in and out.." Going outside, Auntie Amanda called Mom inside. "Ariel.. sweetheart. Talk to me." Sitting in my bedroom, I gave her the letter. "It's from him Mom.' She looked at it.. "Ok. I'll contact the prison and tell them to stop Dawson from even contacting you ok?" Auntie Amanda hugged me. "Shhh.. we're all here. It's alright." As I calmed down, Mom put the letter in her pocket. "How about we go and get some more food?" I said yes. "Jason and Ria will be wondering where I am." Washing my face, I turned to look at Jason outside. He was playing with Blake.

Heading outside, he walked over to me. Kissing my cheek, he asked if I was ok. "Could we talk later please?" He nodded. "Of course." Getting some more food, my godfather told me more about Sophia. 'She's an awesome person. She's a lawyer." I said that I was really happy for him. 'Thanks." Ria then sat next to me. "Are you ok bestie?" I said no.

"What's up?" I told her about the letter. "I know it's from him. Mom took it and said that she'll contact the prison. At least I didn't run out of the front door." Ria touched my shoulder. "That's true. That's progress." She told me more about her and Jared. "Well, we've been spending more together as friends. My mom has noticed. She thinks that we are cute together. So does my little sister." I cooed. "That's really nice. Does he like you though?" She said that she thought that he did. "Text him." She took out her phone and did just that. Jason then asked what we were up to. "She's texting Jared!" Jason then metioned that he said something too.

"What did he say?" Ria seemed intrigued.. "And you said that you didn't like him at first!" She giggled. "That's.. technically true." She blushed. "He said that he wants to make a good impression for the formal dance. He really likes you Ria." I hugged Jason. "Well, that's cute.' As we continued to laugh and spend time together, we all spoke about the formal dance. "Well some other girls from our school are interested in helping us." I smiled. 'That's awesome. When we go back to school next week, we'll have to meet them and compare ideas." It started to get late so others decided to leave. "See you soon Ari." Uncle Finn hugged me. 'You will. Love you both lots." Auntie Phoebe hugged me too. "I can tell that you really like Jason." I said that I did. "Are you sure that you're feeling ok?" She said yes. "I'm ok sweetie. See you soon.'

Uncle Simon and Auntie Nina then said bye. "See you both soon." Saying bye to my little nephew, I kissed his cheek. "I'll have to spend more time with you little man." He squealed at me. "Yeah!!" When they left, It was just me, my godfather, my siblings, Jason, Blake and Ria. And mom with Dad.