Chapter 112♡

(Amanda's P.O.V)

As me and Carisi had the vacation, we were putting the suitcases in the hallway. "We'll be picking up the girls soon." He kissed me. "It'll be so exciting." As he cuddled me, we heard Faye clearing her throat. "You two are cute and everything.. but it makes me feel sick." I smiled at her. "Well, one day you may fall in love again." She scoffed. "No chance. I need to just have fun first." I agreed with her. "You certainly should." She then told me that she was thinking of seeing a therapist. "I think I've got some mental health problems." I rubbed my sister's shoulder. "We'll all help you. One step." She then left us to it. As we got ready, we headed out. As we got in the car, Carisi stroked my cheek. "I love you."

I blushed. 'I love you too." When we arrived, we saw the girls run towards the car. "Hi girls!" They both smiled at each other. "Hi Mommy!" We both asked about their day. "Well, we completed some worksheets for Mr Fisher today. We were learning about diffrent types of books." As they kept talking, I kept grinning. "Something is on your mind mommy." Billie's little voice piped up. "Is it sweetheart?" She giggled. "Yes. Urm, when will I be able to have a sleepover with Paige?" I said that I would talk to her godmother about it soon. As we got on to the highway, they asked Carisi about something in some sort of code. "We need to do that don't we?" He laughed. "Yes and we need colors too."

I had no idea what was going on.. "It won't be long babe. Just trust us." The girls then played I Spy. 'I spy with my little eye.. something beginning with I.' Billie shouted ice cream. She pointed to an ice cream truck acoss the road. "Good job darling!" Mommy smiled at us as we continued to play. As we reached the Colonial House Inn. "Here's your surprise girls!" They both thanked us.. "That's ok." As we went inside, we booked in. As I went up to the front desk, Carisi sat down with the girls and our bags. "Does Mommy suspect anything yet?" I heard Billie's voice. "No. I don't think she does. We need to check our plan is right first." Carisi giggled.

As I got our room key, I walked towards them. "Shhh.." Jessie smiled. "Let's go to our room." As the girls chatted all the way down the corridor, Carisi took my hand. "I love you." I said I loved him too. As we opened the room door, the girls ran into the other side. It was all girly and kid friendly. "This is so cute!" As they sorted their stuff out, Carisi just looked at them both. "I love being a part of their lives. They are just so bright, beautiful and funny." They then sat on their beds. "We are all unpacked now Mommy and Uncle Carisi." As we cuddled them, we asked them if we should look for somewhere to go and eat. As we left, they both walked in front of us. "Do you ever think about adopting a little boy?" Carisi hummed. "Yes."

I touched his cheek. "Adoption would be very hard, but it's rewarding. We should talk to Liv and Elliot about it.' He said that sounded like a fab idea. "I'd love a boy." As we found a little cafe, we went inside. "Look Jessie! They have yummy sandwiches." As we ordered some cheese ones, Carisi asked me a few questions. "How do you feel about having the family around you?" I said that I loved it. "I love being around my sister and my mom." He then ordered a hot chocolate along with a sandwhich. "Mommy! When will we see Paige, Ariel and Caleb again?' Billie asked me as she ate her sandwich. "We might arrange for you to have a sleepover very soon." Jessie asked if she could do the same with Viv. "Of course sweetie." Carisi then spoke to them about the value of money.🤣🤣

"This is a dollar. It's just like what you made at your bake sale." They both gasped. "This is so cool." Billie smiled. "But, we can spend it wisely honey." Carisi hugged them both. So cute. "That was yummy!" Billie and Jessie giggled. As we left, we went for a walk near some boats.. taking some pictures, Carisi asked me a question as the girls walked in front of us. "I was thinking about adopting Jessie and Billie. I love her and Billie very much. You are also a very good mom." I brushed my hand against his. "They would love it. You've been there for us from the start. You're always there to listen, care and just be proactive with them." We heard the girls. "Mommy! Uncle Carisi! Look! There are some boats." We watched as they rode along the riverbank. Time with them was so nice.

(Nina's P.O.V)

Sitting on the couch, I did my nails. Axel was asleep so I just decided to have some me time. Thinking about the other night, I felt my cheeks flush. Simon was so caring. He said in a text that he really wants to make things work between us. I just saw red.. I should of listened to his side of the story. He loved me so much. I loved him too. Seeing a text from Pheobe, I giggled at it.

So,

Finn has asked me to dinner tomorrow night.. I'm nervous! What should I wear?❤

Texting her back, I giggled at how nervous she was. She had known him for ages though.

Well,

Wear something comfy yet chic. Did you want some options?😊

She texted me back..

Yes please! That would really help.🌸

Sending her some pictures, I heard Axel. "Momma.." As I popped upstairs, I saw tears in his eyes. Picking him up, I settled him. Bouncing him up and down in my arms, he snuggled into me. Swaying him from side to side, he giggled. "There's that little smile.."  Sending Pheobe another outfit option, Axel placed his hand on my chest. "Ilk pease Mommy." I stroked his cheek. "Ok baby."

As I sat in his chair near the window, I un latched. He was still growing so he was bound to still want that closeness with me.

As he drank some more milk, the first therapy session ran through my mind. I didn't mean to lash out at Greg like that. The girls knew that I had been through a lot. I just knew that me and Simon could work things out. After Axel had finished, I cleaned myself up.

Simon texted..

I'm missing your hands on my bare chest. I miss the closeness of us..❤❤xxx

Wow!😍

As I settled Axel back into his cot, I kissed his forehead.

I had a quick shower and then I headed off to bed.

I still loved him a lot.