Chapter 16♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)
Elliot and his mom were sat talking about his childhood with Charlie. "They were always thick as thieves. Always running around, playing together." Elliot giggled as he told a little story about him playing cops as a kid. "I remember buying him a costume for Halloween and he adored it. Charlie wanted to be a firefighter." Laughing as I sat down, I felt a kick. "Your daughter is going to keep me awake." Elliot smiled at me. "We are painting her bedroom tomorrow." His mom cooed at the thought of it. "That's so cute. I'm so excited to meet her. She may get a bit spoiled by her gran.' Laughing, I filled in her on our birth plan and everything. "I would like to go all natural.. but I am scared about pain." His mom then told me about how she got on. "Well, I had a C section with Charlie. He was quite stubborn." Elliot giggled. "I remember him always wanting to play with me when we were kids. Always chasing me around." His mom then took my hand. "I would like to give you a small gift for her. From me." She got her bag, took out a little box. Handing it to me. Opening it, it was a little necklace. With her name on it. "This is so, so lovely." Elliot hugged his mom. "She'll love it when she's older. Thankyou Nancy." Checking the time, she got her bag. "I'll leave you two lovebirds to it." Hugging her, she said to come to the house soon.

"We will." After she had left, Elliot held me in his arms. "We'll get the painting done and get stuff tomorrow. Right now, all I would like to do is snuggle up to you and sleep." He was sweet. I was already dressed for bed anyway. "I love you." His eyes were really dreamy. "I love you too beautiful." Going back upstairs, Elliot cleaned up. As I went into our bedroom, I looked in the spare room. Soon, it would all be decorated for a new baby. Getting into our bed, I let my body relax. My thoughts were getting better. I didn't find myself reaching for my pouch anymore.

"I'm not good enough for you. You deserve someone more better than me. You can leave you know." Elliot hated it when I shut down. "Elliot.. I'm saving you the pain. Please." Elliot took my hand. Telling me that I was amazing, strong, beautiful and courageous. "No matter how many times you scream, reach for your pouch or tell me to go away, I will never leave. I love you too much."

"Liv?" Elliot switched on the beside light. "I'm fine. I promise. I was just thinking." He touched my stomach. "Hey princess. I love you." Snuggling up to me, he kissed my hand as I smiled at me. "Are you sure that you're alright? How's counselling going?" I then thought about my phone call. She said that the feelings that I was experiencing was because I felt anxious because thoughts about the love of my life leaving me were making me upset. "I told her the truth. I told her that I was experiencing thoughts.. that you were going to leave me." He squeezed my hand as I cried. "I'm not leaving you. Being honest with her is a good step though.
It means that we can slowly move forward." Heading back off to sleep, he cuddled me. His hands were really soft. I appreciated him so much. He was amazing. "You're also very sweet too." No matter how many times I wanted to relapse.. go back to cutting, he always managed to calm me down. "I think her bedroom should be neutral colours." I kinda thought the same. "She might be a girly girl and dream of pink wallpaper, teddies, make up and new shoes.' Elliot shuddered at the thought of her even liking make up. "She's going to be stunning.. just like you."

Sleeping, he cuddled me as I closed my eyes. 'I love you Benson." Kissing him, I said that I adored him.

Thinking about our little angel.. I thought about who she would look like more. How our mother daughter relationship would be like. Opening the little box, I gasped at how beautiful the necklace looked. It was so cute.  Placing it back in the box, I heard my phone ring. It was 11.00pm. It was Amanda.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Hearing her cry, I was now concerned. "No.. Carisi and I have split up." Sitting up, I heard Elliot move.. "Oh no..  what's happened?" Getting my dressing gown on, I went downstairs into our comfy area. Sitting on the sofa, I let her explain. 'He loves you and the girls to bits. Are you sure he's not hiding anything?" Amanda knew that she could tell me anything. She had been working on her addiction. "I feel like going to the casino right now.." I urged her not to.. "Amanda. I know it must feel like the end of the world right now. But, you are going to get through this. I promise." Letting her cry, she said how much she really liked him. "You did like him a lot. Me and Nina will host a girls night at her place soon. I'll ask her about it." Thanking me, I said that she didn't need to do that. "You're one of my best friends. I'll speak to you tomorrow."

After the phone call ended, I felt another wave of pain. I was now heading towards 40 weeks.. "little girl.. please stay in there a bit longer." Braxton Hicks were not a joke. "I hope you come on your date. Her date was the 20th November. Heading back upstairs to our bedroom, I placed my phone on the beside table. Nestling my neck into my man's.. and sleeping soundly.♡

Things were ok.

"Liv. You'll leave him. Do as I say. You and that baby are better off without him."

Author's Note:

So.. I love a cliffhanger! Who do you think is mentally taunting Olivia? Let me know what you think.💜

Lauren x