Chapter 146♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Setting up the living room, Paige and Ariel asked me what the surprise was. "You'll see." As they chatted away getting their pyjamas out, I lit some candles and made some food. Getting the pizza and chicken bites, I put them in the oven. "We should make a few deserts too." Paige had a great idea. "I've got fruit. Would you like to help me make a fruit salad Paige?" She nodded. "How's Jason?" Ariel said that he was ok. Elliot had decided to head over to Finn's house for some guy time. "Me and my friends painted something at school the other day Mommy." Asking her what it was, I heard my phone. It was Nina.

I'll be at yours soon. I'm just settling Axel.🥰xxx

Texting her back, Paige finished off the fruit salad. "So, is that for family day at school sweetie?" Paige nodded. "I think Jessie and Billie are having the same thing at their school too. Cece and I are so excited for practice this weekend too." She was really improving at practice. Her jumps were great.

"Let's go and get ready before our aunties arrive sis!" Ariel followed her upstairs. They were the best. Caleb was at Nancy's house for the night. I was going to collect him tomorrow. Hearing the door, I went to answer it. "Hiya!" Pheobe looked so lovely. "How are you?" As she took her shoes off, she said that she was finally at a stage in her pregnancy where the sickness had  worn off. "I'm reaching about 5 months now. Asking her what she'd like to drink, she just said a glass of water would be ok. Giving it to her, she thanked me. "How's Elliot?' I smiled. "He's fantastic. He was telling me that he recieved a new job offer." Pheobe asked me more.

"It's Organised Crime. So, he'd be leaving SVU permanently." Pheobe said that it might be a good thing. "You're still at SVU. And he might like the challenge." I agreed. "So, how was your scan?" We went over to the sofas. Sitting down, she informed me. "It was great. Finn adored it. It still feels weird. Knowing that I'm going to be a parent." She showed me the scan picture. "Aw! He or she is still tiny."

Pheobe asked me for advice on keeping that relationship/parent balance. "Be kind towards one another. Talk to each other when you've had an argument. And just love and care for your child." Hearing the door again, I went to answer it. "Hey Faye! Hey Amanda!" Hugging them both, they took their shoes off. "Hey Pheobe!" Asking them what they wanted to drink. "I'll have some wine please." Amanda then asked where the girls were. "They  are upstairs. Caleb is with his grandma and Elliot is with Finn.'  The girls then came downstairs. "Hey girls!" They went to hug Amanda. "Hey Auntie Amanda." Paige then went to check on the food. "Mommy. I think the food is ready." As she helped me sort that out, Ari was catching up with Pheobe. "So, is Jason taking you to the formal dance?' She said yes. "He's so sweet. Our first date was lovely." She asked for more details. 'He organised a picnic." Auntie Phoebe cooed. "That's really thoughtful. How do you feel?" She said that she feels happy. "He helps me forget about my past. He's also very handsome." When I came through with the food, we all chatted some more. "This is really nice pizza Mom. Thanks." Ariel told us more about her art mural piece. "I'm hoping to ask Anna about maybe placing it in the school hallway." We all smiled. "That sounds amazing." Once she had finished, the doorbell went again. Heading over to answer it, it was  Nina and Alex. "Hey girls!" They all hugged me and asked me how we were doing. "We're good!"

Heading to the kitchen, Amanda came in to help me. "So, how's Elliot doing?" I was honest. "He's great." She was smiling so much. 'Did something happen with the girls the other night?" Amanda had something to tell us. "We'll find out." Heading back into the living room, we heard Faye and Nina talking. "So.. yeah. Seeing Adam again was lovely. The date was really sweet. He made dinner at his apartment and then we chilled.' Seeing Faye smile was so nice.

"Being with him is like so peaceful." Nina agreed with her. "I'm the same. Being with Simon is now just right." Handing each girl their drink, I asked Alex if she was ok.. "Yeah. I'm good." It looked like something was on her mind..