Chapter 147♡

(Finn's P.O.V)

Getting a few beers, I went back into the garden. I was missing my love. Pheebs was so caring. "Here we go." Simon, Elliot,  Adam and Carisi  thanked me. Clinking our bottles, we all caught up. "How are you feeling about becoming a dad Finn?" I said that I was excited. "A little scared.. but I'm excited." Adam said that he has sisters. "That's cool. Are you over protective?" He said yes. "I'm not too bad, but I care about them a lot.' He was talking about Faye. "She's amazing. Everything that she has been through has made her stronger. I love her very much." We all agreed that he was a nice guy. "Thanks." I spoke about the upcoming wedding which Olivia's and Elliot's. "Well, we'll definitely have a few drinks. That's on the menu. I'm just not doing the whole stripper thing. It's not me.' We all laughed.  "I'd just like something timeless. It's just about us and the kids." We asked him how his relationship was with Ariel now. "It's really good. We have a therapy session coming up. I'm giving her space like I promised. We now have boundaries which is really good for her.'

Asking him about her past, he told us bits. "Well, you were there. She'd run off at every chance. Use. Then lie. She'd also shout and scream and just keep things to herself.' Carisi said that sounded unhealthy. "It was. Living with her back then wasn't easy. She's going through her soberity right now and that means a lot to me and Liv.' We asked Carisi how he felt about raising Jessie and Billie. "I love them both very much. Seeing them grow is fab. But, I'll be there for them." My phone rang. It was Olivia. "Hey Liv. No. He's not. Did something happen? Oh ok.' Taking the call inside, she told me more.

"He's an idiot. How is Alex?" She told me that she was ok. "Is Pheobe alright?' She said that she was fine. "That's good to hear. Give my love to her." Once she said bye, I went back outside. "Everything ok?" Adam asked. "Yeah. Liv just updated me about what happened with Alex.' Elliot then said that Chris's behaviour is awful.  "He's just mean. Like, I have no idea what goes through his head." Adam said that he might have something going on. "It often happens." Talking more about the wedding, Elliot asked us all if we wanted to be his best men.

"I'd love that. Thanks man." We all clinked our beers again. "So Adam, how do you feel about tapping that ass?' We all burst out laughing. "Finn!' Elliot shoved me. "It's nice being close to her again." Adam blushed a little bit. "I'm a gentleman.'

(Alex's P.O.V)

Heading back into the house, I quietly went upstairs. Getting my bags, I checked that everything was in there. I quickly texted Mom.

Leaving now. Thanks. Xx

I carefully picked it up. Making sure I didn't make too much noise, I made my way downstairs. Opening the front door slowly, I slipped out. Heading towards the car, I got in. Sitting there, I just cried. I'd had all these emotions built up inside of me for years and I had just let them all out. Driving, I just tried to focus. The girls had texted me as I had left early.

Olivia:

Let me know when you're at your Mom's. You're not alone.💜

Nina:

You will get through this. Seeing you tonight was lovely. Let me know if you wanna talk. Always here xx

Amanda:

I'm sorry about earlier. I'm just so overprotective when it comes to my friends. I'm always here.💕

Faye:

I'm here for you. You're not on your own.💜

Pheobe:

Here for you. I'm so, so proud of you x

Texting them all back, I got out of the car. Getting my stuff, I opened the front door. "Sweetheart.' Mom hugged me. Tightly. "Hi Mom." As we went inside, we went into the kitchen. "I did it. I packed my stuff and left him. I couldn't keep lying to myself Mom. I can't fix him. I thought that I could.. but, I can't." After Mom made me a drink, I asked her where the boys were. "They're both upstairs. They fell asleep." Tears streamed down my face. "I'm going to keep going to therapy for them. I'm going to be strong for them. I'm going to allow myself to be vunerable for them." Mom hugged me as I cried..

"Let it all out sweetheart. My darling girl.'

I was scared for what was coming next. But I had my boys. That was the main thing.