Chapter 25♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

As I settled Paige, I continued to talk to Nina. "I'll be at yours soon. Give me about 10 minutes." As she ended the call, I got my shoes on. I went to put one of my little girls to bed. "Mommy will be back soon. I love you baby girl." Kissing her forehead, I went back downstairs. Hearing Elliot laugh with Ariel. "Well, I love Fast and Furious. It's better than Fight Club!" They seemed to be getting on better. "Hi sweetie. Is everything ok?" Elliot touched my shoulder. "No.. not really. I have to go and see Nina. She called me in a panic. Paige is asleep. She's been
fed. I'll see you soon." Kissing him quickly, I told Ariel that I would see her later on. She wrote on her notepad..

See you later. Elliot is making me laugh.😊Xx. I felt better knowing that she was comfortable with him. I hugged her. Leaving the apartment, I rang Amanda. "Hey. No.. I'm on my way to see Nina. Could you meet me there please? It's pretty serious." She said yes. "Of course. See you in a bit." Getting there, I knocked on.. "Nina. Honey. It's Liv." As she opened the door, I was horrified. She was covered in bruises.. "Come here." Standing on the door step, she cried as I stepped indoors. As we went into her kitchen, she made me some coffee. "So.. yeah." My other best friend was upset.. As we sat down on her sofa, she told me everything. "We went out for a romantic evening. It was only dinner. I was excited. We are meant to be all still lovey dovey at this stage right?" I could see tears.. I touched her shoulder. "Yes. You are meant to be. How are you feeling regarding the pregnancy?" She cried even more. "I feel like giving up. Our little boy needs me." She continued to tell me about the incident. "He then started to drink more.. and more. We then got home. He accused me of cheating. He was blind drunk.. he tried to.." She fully sobbed as I held her. He tried to assault her. Had he actually seen her face?! It was black and blue..

"He's out.. I'm scared Olivia. For me and my little boy.' Asking her to pack a bag, I helped her. "I have a friend called Tucker who works with women at a charity. He can put you in a safe room for the night. I promise that you'll be 100% safe." Getting her coat on, I rang him as we headed out to my car. "Yeah. Are you at the women's safe house?" He said yes. "I need a huge favour." As Nina sat in the car, I explained everything to him. "Thankyou so much. He's out now.. but he's mostly likely drunk. OK. I'm on my way. Thankyou so much.' As we made our way, Nina asked if she was going to be ok. "You are going to be fine." She told me that Seth was probably on his way back to the apartment by now. "He'll know that I've gone. He told me not to leave! LIV!!" She was in such a state.. "Shh.. it's ok. It's alright." We saw Tucker outside the safe house. Taking her hand, she placed the other hand over her stomach. 'Hi Liv." We went inside.

"Hi Nina. I'm Tucker. We'll need you to fill out a form. Don't worry, it's just for your safety." As I checked in with Elliot, he asked if things were ok. "Paige is thinking that bedtime is play time." Giggling, he asked how Nina was. "She's not so good. I wanna kill Seth." Elliot seconded that.. "Just keep any eye out for his movements." He said that Ariel was reading. "I'll be home soon. Love you." He said that he loved me as well. "Everything looks fine here Nina. Thanks." Tucker took the form as we then we to see her bedroom for the night. "Well, we've got things stocked up in the kitchen if you need anything to eat. You can keep your phone. If he tries to call, we can instantly track his movements. We can also offer you counselling and therapy. If you need it. Also, we can help you arrange any appointments that you need to attend regarding your pregnancy as well." I thanked Tucker. "It's all good Olivia. I'll let you have some time."

When we were alone, I hugged her tightly. "Me and Amanda are always here if you need anything. We will get Seth ok? I promise you." Nina just thanked me. Showing her a picture of the girls, she cooed. "Ariel seems lovely. I'll love to meet her once I'm better." Saying goodnight, I said that I would call her in the morning. Amanda then met me outside. "How's she doing?" Sighing, I said that she was emotional. She's 26 weeks now. Seth is a idiot. Honestly.' Getting in the car, we made our way back to the unit. "How are the girls?" I smiled. "They are both wonderful." Asking how my goddaughters were, Amanda said that they were both well.

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Getting into bed, I thought about the therapy session. The lady was lovely. I really wanted to talk about the abuse that I suffered. My mom really hurt me..

"Go and entertain those guys for me. You know what to do. Go now!" I was wearing a skirt with a tank top.. this guy was like 28. "Hello sweetheart. You're pretty." His tounge slid down my throat. He was kissing me... his hand was on my leg. "Let's go upstairs.." As he held my hand, I became very aroused. "You.. are.. so gorgeous." As he kept kissing me, I became uncomfortable as he stared at me. "Undress. Now!" His hand clenched on to mine. "You're hurting me! Stop!!" He then started to assault me. Pain.. is all I felt for the next few hours. "You're a bitch.." His kisses on my neck felt wet. Slippery..

"Get off me! No! I'm not a bitch! Get off!" I tossed and turned... I heard a door open. "Ariel.. you're having a nightmare. Sweetie... wake up." I then shot up. "GET OFF ME!" Elliot then flinched as he placed his hands on the duvet. "It was just a nightmare. I can deal with them." Elliot could tell that what I was saying wasn't true. "You can talk about this. You don't have to tell me or Liv. You can write it down." I wanted to scream. I really did. Feeling the emotion rise up inside of me, I just burst into tears....

"My mom thought I was a bitch. She made me entertain older guys. She would be high. He touched me.. tried to assault me." Elliot placed his hand on my shoulder. "Could I ring Olivia please?" Getting the phone, he gave it to me.. "Hi Olivia. Yep. Could we talk when you get back please?" She said yes. "I'll stay with you." Elliot sat with me as we waited. "Paige is such a sweet little girl. I love my daughter. I'd like you to be a part of our family full time. I can see that Paige adores you too." I wrote something down..

I'd like to be a part of your family too. If that's ok?🙂

He smiled. "We will all talk about it soon ok?" As I began to get tired, Elliot stayed with me until I fully fell asleep.