Chapter 49♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Me, Ria and Brett were all sat in the school canteen. I felt Brett's hand slide into mine. 'How's your mom doing babe?' I smiled. 'She's good. Still in the hospital. Our little baby brother seemed good as well.' Ria smiled. 'It's so cute how you have a little family. It's just me, my mom and sister.' As the bell went off, Brett kissed my cheek. 'I've got football. See you later.' I hugged him. As he walked off with his gym bag, Ria nudged me. 'You two are so cute!' As walked to class together, I saw a tear spring from her eye. 'Hey.. are you alright?' We quickly went to the toilet. I got her some tissue and reassured her. 'You do understand that you can tell me anything right?' She nodded. 'Something happened to me the other night.' She cried even more.. 'Shh... take your time.' She then went on to explain what happened. 'I went out the other night. My mom was being annoying. I decided to go out for a bit. I then ended up at a party.." She then collapsed into my arms. "Shh... it's ok. You don't have to say anything else."

I felt exactly the same way when Dawson took advantage. "We can pop to the unit after the lesson finishes." As she wiped her cheeks, I texted Amanda.

Could I ask you something?

As we made our back to the lesson, our tutor  directed us to our seats. I sat next to her. "Right class, have you been working on your projects?" Mr Pickering was a really nice tutor. "I have sir." I put my hand up. He then asked me to read my notes out. "I have decided to base my project on my love of art." Everyone then stared at me.. "I have loved drawing since I was about 6 years old. My mom was in a bad relationship.. I went through a lot and drawing really helped me." I then showed some peices of artwork that I had created. "Those are beautiful." One girl who sat at the back smiled at me. "Thankyou." After I had finished, everyone clapped. As I went to sit down, my phone bleeped. It was Amanda.

Yes. Of course.

Typing a message back to her, Ria decided to go next.

My friend needs help with something. Would you happen to know if Mom is out on a sence? I was just asking because I need your advice.😊

As Ria spoke about her love for baking, she then showed some pictures to the whole class. "These are my special rainbow cake slices. I make them with my younger sister all the time." Everyone clapped as finished. I smiled at her as she went to sit back down. "Well class, I think you've done really well. Pack up and I'll see you next week." Ria packed up her stuff as I waited behind for her. "Would you mind coming along to the unit with me after school?" Her eyes looked glassy again. As we went outside for some fresh air, she took a deep breath. "My mom doesn't know anything.. I'm too scared to tell her." I knew how she was feeling. "How about we go to the unit and we talk to my auntie? She's really nice and paitent." Ria thanked me. "You're one of my good friends. You've been there for me." As we were walking, I felt hands over my eyes. "Guess who?" I giggled. "Is that my sweet, caring, handsome boyfriend?" He took my hand, spun me around and hugged me. "You're always right." As we walked out towards the town centre, I asked him how football went. "It was ace babe. We won." I smiled at him. "That's great. I'm so proud of you." He then said he had to get home. "I'll ring you later." As he walked over to the bus, I felt a flutter in my stomach. I really liked him.

When we arrived at the unit, I saw Uncle Finn. "Hey Ariel. Are you ok?" Saying that I was fine, he asked me if my friend was ok. "Is Auntie Amanda about?" She said that she was in the break room. Asking if Mom and Dad were ok, I told him that they were settling in with our new baby brother. 'They are super besotted with him. It's cute." Taking us to the break room, Amanda smiled at me. "Look at how grown up you are Ari! How's Paige?" I said that she was loving first grade. "How are Jessie and Billie?" I love spending time with them as well. 'They are doing well. They are loving school." As she stood up, she took us both to the questioning room.

"Anything you say in this room will stay here. I promise." As she got her notepad out, Ria looked at me. "Will you stay with me Ariel?" I promised her. "Right. Tell me everything. From the beginning." She was so strong. I was proud of my friend. "I didn't ask him to kiss me.. he just assumed that I wanted it.. he then tried to unbutton my top.." As she neared the end, she took a deep breath. "We will catch who did this." I then saw Dad come through the door.

"I'll give you two some space." Going over to hug him, I asked him where Mom and Paigey were. "Paige is with the babysitter and your mom is with Caleb at home. Is your friend OK?' I told him that it was a long story. 'My mom has rang. I can't face her."

Dad then suggested that she come back to ours. "We've got plenty of space." I squealed. "It is Friday and we have your get together tomorrow." Ria hugged me. "Thanks Mr Stabler." He smiled. "I'm sure Liv won't mind. Shall we get going?" We both nodded.

We chatted all the way back to the house. "I'm so happy that Brett adores you. No one deserves it more than you. I'm excited to also meet your new baby brother as well." When we got there, Ria followed me inside. "Hey Mom!" She walked over, holding Caleb. "Hey baby bro.. did you want some time with me?" He gurgled a bit. Mom then went to talk with Dad. "Come on, I'll show you around." Caleb was so content.. it was cute. Ria marvelled at everything. "This is Paige's bedroom." She said it was grown up. "She's 6 years old. She loves the color pink." Once I had showed her around, Caleb started crying.

"Oo... shh... shh..." Paigey then came running upstairs. "Hey Ria. Hey sis! Me and Lucy did some colouring. 1st grade is so fun!" She touched Caleb's cheek. "You're so cute baby bro." As we all went back downstairs, mom asked Ria if they could talk. "I've gotta go Elliot." We said bye to Lucy as she put her coat on. "Tell Olivia I said bye. I'll see you tomorrow Paige. See you soon Ariel." As I comforted Caleb, Ria asked me about Brett. "Things are alright. When we went out on our first date, I felt really nervous. He tried to put his arm around me and I freaked. I don't like it when I'm like that around him.." Ria advised me. "Just remind yourself that he's always going to like you for you. You're a good couple." I cuddled Caleb. "He needs a nappy change." Going back downstairs to Mom and Dad, they laughed. "Are you tired of him already?" Amusing them, I said no. "He just needs a nappy change." Mom took him. 'Let's get you changed hey?" Dad went upstairs with her.

"You can borrow some of my pyjamas if you like?" Ria asked if I was sure. "Of course." When we got changed, we watched a movie in my bedroom. It was nice being there for my best friend. She had always been there for me. We then heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Hi sis. Are you ok?' She shook her head. "I can't sleep." I then let her sit with us for a bit. All us girls did was laugh all night.

(Elliot's P.O.V)

"You little man are adorable.. yes you are." After changing Caleb's nappy and washing him, I put him in the sweetest babygro. I yawned. It was about 8pm. "Liv?" She popped her head into the bedroom door. "You two are so handsome!" She walked towards me. Kissing me, I smiled. "Mommy would like a night time cuddle." I then went to shower. As I undressed, I got into the shower. Things were really good with us right now. Mom loved the grandkids as well. She couldn't wait to meet Caleb. My phone buzzed as I stepped out. Wrapping the towel around my body, I saw Simon's number. Ringing him back, he sounded frantic. "Nina's in labor!" I called Olivia. "Shh... Caleb has just gone off. What's up?" I told her that Nina was in labour. "Is she?" I nodded. "Pass me the phone." Going into our bedroom, I could hear their conversation. She was really excited at the thought of having a nephew. "Keep us updated. We love you both."

She then walked in. Grinning. "I told him to keep us updated. She's actually having a baby!" I was incredibly happy for them. We both were. After everything she had been through, she deserved happiness. "Your son is so stubborn when it comes to sleep. He wanted some more milk so I sat in his comfy chair breastfeeding for like an hour." As my girlfriend undressed, I just looked at her. Glanced at how good she looked. "Babe.. stop." She got all nervous. It was so cute. "You're just so stunning Liv. I can't believe I'll be marrying you." As she got into bed, her neck nuzzled into mine. "This is so nice. Ariel and her friend are just relaxing, Paige is happy and our little man is settling in. "How are your urges?' I just wanted to check in with her. That was important for our relationship.

"I'm ok. I promise. I've got you. And our gorgeous family." She kissed me. "I'll never stop loving you Stabler. Ever."