Chapter 4♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

I felt tired. Mentally exhausted. Deciding to get up, I just breathed. Things were going to be fine. Getting in the shower, I heard Nina. I think she was talking to Elliot. 'You know her more then me Nina. What should I do? I really love and miss her.' My best friend then suggested a dinner date along with a hotel stay. 'I know she'd love that. She wants to be a mother Elliot. She also needs to gain your trust back.'  Shutting off the bathroom door, I felt a little smile appear on my face. Things still needed to be worked on. I felt a bit bad for him. But, I just wanted to focus on me for a bit. After finishing, I made my way downstairs. "Morning!"

Nina sat at the table with a bowl of cereal. "So, that guy who I was chatting to last night was so, so cute. His name was Seth." Elliot giggled. "Oh. I get it." When I got downstairs, they both looked at me.. "Guys. Stop staring." My best friend couldn't help but giggle. "You look good Liv." He made me smile. "Listen. I wanted to take you somewhere next weekend." Sitting down with him, he just told me how sorry he was. "It broke my heart when you went quiet the other night. I know that you find it difficult to open up." 

Staring at him, his eyes just transfixed me. "Your eyes are everything." He took my hand. "I love you Benson." I loved it when he said that. "I just want things to work. So, I think counselling is a great way to start." He seemed to agree. 'I'm looking forward to our day at work today.' Getting cleaned up, we headed out the door. 'See you later Nina!' She said bye. As we headed to work, I checked my bag. God, I forgot something. 'I'll be 2 minutes.' Running upstairs to the bathroom, I got my sanitary products. 'I know.. I also think I'm late.' Nina gasped. 'Could that mean?' I nodded. 'I'll see you later. Enjoy your day.' Elliot then asked if I was ok. Should I tell him?

"Yes. I'm fine." He held my hand all the way to work. "My mom was telling me that Charlie is up for questioning this afternoon. Cragen said that he'll lead the investigation this morning. We can set up in a bit." Just talking, we then reached the precinct. "Here we go." Going in, Amanda ran up to me as Elliot bro hugged Finn. "You seem happier." Walking to the office, I could see Elliot smiling. Picking up the phone, I dialled a number. "Yes. I was asking about a boy who's been in your care." Letting the lady find his files, Carisi knocked on the door.

"Hiya. I just wanted to see if you were OK." He was kind. "I'm fine. Are you alright?" He said that he was ok. "I've found some more information on the boy." Listening, he explained that his auntie was willing to take him in. Asking about the action plan, he said that Elliot was outside talking about it. "He's with Finn." Continuing to type a document up on the computer, Carisi told me that the uncle was on the move. "Go. I'll be there soon." Letting them go, Elliot saw everyone going. "Liv!" Waving at him, he blew me a kiss. He was so sweet.

After typing up the document, I heard my phone ring. It was Nina. "Hey. He what? Are you all right?" She sounded worried. "I don't know.. I should of told you more in my statement." Trying to keep my best friend calm, I could tell that she was scared. 'He doesn't have a leg to stand on. We'll take him to court if we have to." She also had to make a trip to the hospital. "To do the kit?" She admitted that she was ready to do it. "Would you be available this evening?" She needed me.

"Of course I will be. I'll pick you up. Have you spoken to your mystery crush?' She told me who it was. 'Seth? Seth Woodward who used to go to college with us?' She said yes. 'He was cute. I've gotta go. We'll talk later.' Everyone came back as I walked out in to the office. 'Hi babe.' Elliot wrapped his arms around me. 'How was the house?' Finn explained that it was a mess. 'The condition of it was awful. At least it's done." Turning to look at my sweetheart, he kissed me. "We had better get going. We have our appointment. "Yeah. Let's go." Amanda pulled me aside. "It's to see a couples counsellor. I'll explain more later."

Once we got to the place, he held my hand. I wanted this man's child. "Olivia and Elliot?" Nodding, the woman led us into her office. Sitting down, she noticed the energy between us. As we sat down, she asked why we were here. "I have trust issues due to him cheating on me." He told the counsellor the reasons why.. my stomach clenched at the thought of him even touching another woman. "How did you two meet?" He let me speak first. "I got a job working on a case.. it was at another precinct at the time. I was assigned to a different case. Elliot was also working on that case too.. he then became my partner." Feeling tears streaming down my face, the counsellor offered me a tissue.

'I just don't actually know what possessed you to even cheat Elliot. I thought I was enough." Leaning forwards, he asked if he could talk. "Go ahead." Just hearing him explain why he cheated made me feel sick to my stomach.. "We weren't getting on very well. Liv had a miscarriage. My head was all over the place. We were constantly arguing. It wasn't pretty. I didn't feel myself."

We eventually agreed that it was best for us to continue coming to sessions. "I'll book another one soon." As we left, I got in the car as Elliot drove home. "So, where do we go from here?" I had some idea.. but I was conflicted. "We work on things.." As he tried to continue the conversation, I kept thinking  about my late cycle. Could I be pregnant?

 Could I be pregnant?