Chapter 69♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

It was 6am. I had my first counselling and therapy appointment today. I felt very nervous. Knowing that my daughters and girlfriend were coming to see me today made me feel better. Having a shower, I just let the water hit my face. I had spent 2 weeks in my hospital room so far. I know it wouldn't be long until I was discharged. I felt better knowing I was up early. After I had sorted myself out, I decided to take a walk. Going outside for a bit, I saw the beautiful view of the river. It was peaceful here. Walking down to sit on the steps, I saw the ducks swimming in the water. I had time to reflect. It was nice. As I headed back inside, a man walked up to me. "You must be Elliot Stabler. I'm Paul. Your psychiatrist." I shook his hand. As we went to a empty room, I took a seat. "It's nice to meet you. How about we get started?" I nodded.

"How do you currently feel?" I said that I was fine. "I can sense that you've been saying that for a long time." He was indeed right. "Ok.. I'm not fine. The incident that happened really shook me up. My girlfriend was pregnant. I knew the guy's brother. I was terrified for Olivia. Her and my little girl were in danger.' Paul then wrote more things down. 'Your first instinct was to hurt the guy.. because you care about your partner so much. The situation was very heightened. You were emotional.' I agreed. 'I was stressed out.. I reacted badly I know..' I took a deep breath. 'I'm happy that your'e beginning to open up. It will help you in the long run.' After I had seen him, I went to get ready. I felt good. After I had finished getting dressed,  I went into the reflection room. It was lovely just having peace and quiet. The lady at reception then came to see me. 'Hi Elliot. Is your visit at 9.15am?' I said yes. 'I just needed to check.' As she left, memories flashed into my head... 

'Stoppp!' I was tickling Olivia as she was trying to kiss me. 'You're so cute when you smile.' I loved this woman so much. Laying down with her, she asked me if we would be together forever. 'Of course we will. My mom loves you to pieces. So does Charlie. I want kids with you. I want you to my wife.' She cuddled me.. feeling her fingers stroke my cheek, I kissed her forehead. 'I love you so much. You've made me happy. Of course, I would love a future with you. 

End of Flashback..

(Olivia's P.O.V)

'How was your evening with Auntie Amanda and Auntie Nina Mommy?' As I put Caleb in his highchair and gave him some breakfast, I helped feed him. He was becoming a bit more independent. I then answered Paige's question as she was finishing her breakfast. 'They were alright baby. They miss you 3 a lot." Ariel then texted on her phone again. "What? I'm just texting Ria." I raised my eyebrows. "Mama! Break.." I kept feeding him. He tried to say breakfast. "Yes. This is breakfast sweetheart." As he finished, I cleaned up. "I've finished my picture for Daddy!" Paige showed it to me. "You're so good at drawing honey." I kissed her cheek. "I'm gonna go and get ready Mom." Ari made her way upstairs. "Let's go and get ready little bro." Caleb then put his hands out. "Mommy loves all 3 of you!" Paige then left her picture on the table.

"I can help  Paige if you like?" Ariel was so good. "That would be great. I'll sort out your little brother, then I'll get myself sorted." As we all got ready, I thought about Elliot. I would finally be in the same room as him. I actually felt quite nervous. I loved him so much. "Da Da!" I grinned at Caleb talking. He was so smart. "Yes.. soon baby." As the water sprinkled over his face, he smiled at me. "Momma can see a little tooth coming through." He giggled even more. Wrapping the towel around him, I tickled him. "Mama! Mama!" He smiled so much. His toothy smile  was super cute. Once he was all dressed, I then let Ari sort out Paige.

Going into Caleb's bedroom, I looked around. My phone then bleeped. It was Nancy.

Hi Olivia,

I just wanted to check in with you. Did you need help today?

I was fiercely independent.. but Nancy's help would be great right now.

Hi Nancy,

I've got a visit with Elliot at the hospital at 9.15am. I would really appreciate your help. That is if you're free?😊

Once Caleb was dressed, I placed him on the bedroom floor with his toys. "Momma.." His eyes were so big and cute. "Your gran will be here soon." I heard my phone. "Hi Nancy. Awww, thankyou very much. I shall see you soon." Barba then rang me. "Hey. Yeah, I'm seeing Elliot soon. That's fine. You can pop over later if you like? I'll be at home. I'm glad that you're ok."  "Try not to stress Olivia." I was grateful for him. "See you later." Ariel then called me. "Me and Paige are all sorted." Paige then went to get her backpack along with her picture. Ari said that she would put her picture in a plastic wallet.

"Mama!" I kissed my little boy's cheeks." I think Nancy should spend some one on one time with him since he wasn't going to his daddy today. Sorting out his backpack, I heard the doorbell. "Grandma's here!" Ari went to get the door. "Hi Grandma. Hey Uncle Charlie." Going downstairs with Caleb, I said hi to Charlie. "It's so good to see you two." Handing Caleb over to Nancy, she took his backpack. "Liv. I'll look after my grandson. Charlie can play with him. Take the girls." I thanked her again. "See you soon." She then hugged the girls before we headed out.

As we got going, I took a deep breath. "You've got this Liv." I then started driving. "I'm so excited to see Dad!" Ariel seemed happier. "Jayden said that we can sit next to each other at lunchtime tomorrow." Paigey seemed happy. "Cece and I want to try and pair up in cheer practice tomorrow as well." Ari smiled. "That sounds really cool Paige. I wanted to hang out with Ria at some point this week too. Would that be ok Mom?" I said it would be. Thinking about Elliot, I thought about becoming his wife one day.. looking at my engagement ring on my finger, I blushed. As we got to the hospital, we all got out. Going to reception, a nurse let us through. "Elliot. Your vistors are here to see you." As he turned around, he grinned from ear to ear. "DADDY!!!" Paigey ran towards him. He hugged her tightly. "My girls! I've missed you both so much." He snuggled them. He then kissed me. "I've missed my gorgeous fiancee too." I blushed. I kissed him back.

Having a drink with him, we watched on as the girls intreacted with each other. "How has it been in here?" He was very candid with me. "Sometimes, it feels like I'm a prisoner. I had my first session with the psychiatrist earlier on. It went well. I told him that I was having nightmares. I've not had another needlestick incident. I admitted that I need help." Taking his hand, I let a tear drop from my eye.. "I'm so proud of you Ell. I love you so much. Caleb asked for you this morning.' He then cried too. "I cannot wait to see that little man tomorrow. What's he doing today?" I said that his mom and brother were at the apartment looking after him. "Ahh. That's great. How is mom dealing with things?" I said that she's worried about him. "She only wants the best for you like I do. The squad are concerned too. I spoke to Nina and Amanda. I just want you home babe.' He reassured me. "I'll be home soon." The girls then caught up with him. "My friend Jayden at school had  lunch with me the other day. Mom made him a snack, then me and Cece played outside together." He hugged her. "Then, I went to get my cheerleading uniform with Mom. Did you get the picture that mommy took?" He said yes. 'You look beautiful." He then asked Ariel what she had been up to.. "Well, I've been catching up on school work, going to art club and attending therapy." He reminded her that she was trying. "I'm proud of you for trying not to relapse." She raised her eyebrows.

"Liv?" I couldn't lie to him. "Mommy. I need the toilet." Ari then took her there whilst I told him. "It was just one cigarette Elliot. She's just dealing with you being in here. Our youngest daughter is 6. She's been alright.. she's been a bit upset. Caleb has been off. Ari is going to keep going to therapy. She's trying." He got up and hugged me. "I promise you won't be on your own for long." As I looked at the time, the girls came back. "Daddy. I drew a picture for you." He loved it. "I'll be home soon princess. Be good for Mommy." Ariel then hugged him. "You're my little girl. Even though you're turning 16 in a few months. I love you Ari. We'll get through this." He then kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow with Caleb." He squeezed my hands. "I love you so much." I then told him the same. "Always and forever."

As we left, I felt my heart swell... I felt better knowing that his recovery was going smoothly.