Chapter 31♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

That incident that happened a few months ago was awful. I wanted to marry Olivia. We had 2 daughters now. She was also pregnant again. That evening that we had upstate was lovely. I knew that I needed help. We were going to make things work. The girls needed us. "Elliot." Cragen called me. "Yes Cap?" He asked me if things were ok. "To be honest, I'm finding it hard to focus." Cragen told me to go home. "You need to sort things." Deciding to get some flowers, I got a text from Liv.

I'd like to talk. Xx

After I popped to the shops, I parked the car outside the apartment. Going indoors, I saw Olivia sat in the kitchen with a mug. "Hi. I didn't know you were back so early." Placing the flowers on the table, I sat down next to her. "I'd like to apologise for the incident. I know that my anger gets in the way sometimes. When I took you away for our time alone, I just felt so close to you. I honestly didn't mean to take everything out on you. I adore you Olivia." She started to cry. "The truth is, I'm petrified for the girls Ell. Ariel has already been through too much. I'm not going to put our new baby through any more stress." I took her hand. "I promise to get help." I loved him. "Ok. If this happens again, I'm leaving. And I mean it." She was serious as well. I had to seek help. Feeling her stomach, I kissed her gently. "I hope it's a boy." She hugged me tightly. "It would be lovely to finally have a little man.' As she spoke to me about things, I asked her when Paigey needed collecting from pre school. "In a bit actually. Ariel said that she'll make her way home on the bus." I then cleaned up a bit. "I was thinking about a family vacation in the summer. Where do you think we should go?" I noted down a few ideas..

Greece
The Hamptons
California

I liked the idea of Californina. The sun was great over there. Now that Liv was pregnant again, we had to kinda think of somewhere not too far away. "Liv? Elliot?" Seeing Ariel walk through the hallway, we smiled. "You two are weird. School was good by the way." She seemed a bit happier which was great. "That's really good to hear." She went to her bedroom to sort out her backpack. "She seems ok." As Olivia admired her flowers, I looked at the time. "I had better go and pick up little miss." Kissing me, he went out. Going back upstairs, I heard Ariel crying. "Ariel?" Wiping a tear away, I asked her what was up. "It's nothing. Boys are just stupid." Sitting on her bed, she told me what was going on. "I just found it difficult today. I nearly had a go at my tutor." Hugging her, she cried a bit. "I just got a bit frustrated.. but I went for a walk. That made me feel better.' She was being really honest with me. I loved her for that. "Good for you. Me and Elliot wanted to tell you something." I wondered what it was. "I'm pregnant again."

I smiled. 'That's incredible news!" She loved it when I smiled. "How about me and you go for an ice cream?" Putting my jacket on, I said that would be cool. "Let's go." As we went downstairs, the door opened. "Mommy! Ari!" Paige hugged me. "How was your first day honey?" She told me all about it. "We painted, we learnt about numbers." I gasped as she told me everything. "That sounds so cool. Do you want to come with me and Ariel for ice cream?" She jumped up and down on the spot. "You girls go. I'll get started on dinner." Kissing my boyfriend, we made our way to the ice cream shop. "Apart from Charlie, what other boys do you hang out with?' As we sat down, we looked at the menus. "Ooo.. Cookie Dough sounds nice." She was so avoiding the question. "Mommy?" Looking at Paige, she asked me a question. "Who ate all of the carrots in fridge the other day?' Ariel giggled. I definitely was craving them the other day. It must of been at midnight. Dang it Liv! The cravings are more obvious now.🤣

"Er.. Mommy was just hungry last night." As we waited for our ice cream, we all discussed where to go on vacation. "California sounds great Mommy! We can build sandcastles can't we Ari?' She said yes. "I'd love California too. I like to sightsee and the thought of being at the beach for ages sounds so cool." As Paige ate her ice cream, she told us more about her day at pre-school. "They have already found me a new friend. Her name is Cece."  I continued to eat my ice cream as I asked Ariel some more questions. "Well, there are 4 guys who are my friends. There is Adam, Zack, Jake and Brett." I saw her blushing, but I didn't let on that I could tell.