Chapter 120♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

I gave Olivia time to sort herself out whilst I made breakfast. 'Daddy?" I looked at my 7 year old as our 1 year old played with his toy truck. "Yes pumpkin?" Paige then asked me if we could go to a play centre today. "That would be awesome! Shall we invite your Uncle Charlie and your Gran?" She nodded. "That sounds cool!" As I gave Paige her cereal, Caleb smiled at me. "I'm making some toast for you." He giggled. Liv had also put his medicine in the fridge. He was still a bit off regarding his sleep, but he was slowly getting there. 'Here we go buddy." As I rang my brother, I heard Mom in the background. "Hey Charlie. We were ringing to ask you if you and mom would like to come along to the play centre today?" He said that sounded great. "Awesome. We'll be ready for about 1pm. See you then bro. Love you." He said he loved me too.

"Ilk! Ilk!" Caleb was eating his cereal and clearly enjoying it. "Yummy buddy." Paige was eating her toast. 'Daddy, you know when you and Mommy get married, will my big sister feel better?' That's the first time she's sort of realized that Ariel has a problem. 'She will feel better. She loves you and your brother very much.' Giving her a kiss on the forehead, I heard Olivia coming down the stairs. She was in her casual clothes. "Morning you two sweetpeas." Getting herself a coffee, she had some toast. "I'm going to contact Allison. She needs to go for her kit. Then, I'm going to contact Will Dodds to see how we can help this 10 year old." Paige informed her about our plans. 

"I know sweetheart." Olivia kissed his cheek. "Your day sounds like fun. Tell your brother and Nancy that I said hi." Giving Liv a kiss, I said that I'd call the rehab centre. "I'll update you." After she left, Paige helped me clean up. "I'm also going to do some more wedding planning today too. I'm going to need your help Paigey." She squealed. "What with Daddy?' I informed her. "I need your help to see what we can buy for Mommy as a present." Caleb looked at me. He had milk all over his face. He looked adorable. Taking him out of his highchair, I popped upstairs with him. "So, I saw this necklace that I really really like. Let me show it to you." Paigey gasped when she saw the picture. "This is so pretty." Caleb coughed a bit more. "Let me give you your medicine buddy." Once he was cleaned up, Paige went to run the shower. Heading downstairs to give him his medicine, he cried a little bit. "I know bud." Seeing his facial expression made me giggle. "Hopefully this settles the cough a bit." Olivia did say that he's suffering from asthma.

Heading back upstairs with him, I left him with his toys in his bedroom. Keeping an eye on him, I helped Paige. "So Daddy, our cheerleading competition will be next year I think. I can do some high jumps now. I still need to practice though.' As she kept talking, I kept smiling. She was growing up. "Will you be there to watch me with Mommy?" I nodded. "Of course I will be! You're our little star." After she showered, she chose what she was going to wear. "I'll wear this!" It was a yellow top with some really cute shorts.

"Da Da!" Caleb had a little rattle in his hand. He kept shaking it. "Ahhh my boy!" I complimented my daughter. "You look so pretty Paige." She thanked me.

Once we were all ready, I packed up Caleb's backpack.

(Pheobe's P.O.V)

I was nervous. I knew Finn very well, but I'd be telling him  that I had feelings for him. Nina was right. I'd be fine. Putting on the dress, he texted me.

I'll meet you outside your apartment.💞x

Finishing off my hair, I looked in the mirror one last time. It was only 4pm. As I got my bag, I checked to see if everything was in there. Nina texted me.

Good luck!🌸🌸xxx

I'm sure Amanda and Liv would text me as well.

As I went outside, he was there. Looking all smart. "Hey.' He looked at me. "You look lovely Pheebs." I blushed. "You look very smart." He opened the car door for me. That was so sweet..😍