Chapter 40♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

I slept so good last night. It was very comfy. My stomach was getting bigger and bigger by the day. I'm surprised that I could still move. Deciding to get up a bit earlier, I had a quick shower. My entire body felt very achy and sore. Ariel and Paige seemed so happy and that made me smile. My boyfriend was very happy as well. Spending time with everyone was great. It was so lovely to be around all of them. Deciding to wear a loose fitting top with a skirt, I then  brushed my hair. I then kissed Elliot. Seeing his eyes flutter open, he smiled. "Morning gorgeous." I turned around to check that my dress was ok. "You look amazing." As he sat up, I stroked my fingers through his hair. "Would you like some breakfast?" He nodded. "I'll have a quick shower." His lips then lingered on mine. "Love you." As I headed across to our daughter's room, I knocked on.

"Morning Mommy! It's our last day today." Paige had really enjoyed herself. She had really grown up since being at pre school as well. Before I know it, she would be in 1st grade. My first baby was just so lovely, kind, sassy and sweet. "I know it is baby. Let's get you showered." I could see that my oldest daughter was still asleep so I let her sleep in a bit longer. "Is Jessie and Billie going to be at breakfast as well Mommy?" I nodded. "They will be. Have you enjoyed seeing all your aunties and uncles?" She nodded enthusiastically. "The fun isn't over just yet Mommy." What was she talking about? The girls and Elliot both seemed quiet the other night too. "Don't let her find out just yet sister!" Ariel yawned as she woke up. "Morning!" I kissed her cheek. "Brett texted me last night. I was up texting him back for a bit. Last night was super fun Mom. I enjoyed it." As Paige got out of the shower, Ariel jumped in. "Is baby brother ok Mommy?" She placed her hand on my stomach. "Yes baby. He's good." As I brushed her hair, I noticed a little scar on my finger. It was from a little scratch. I had a bad habit of doing that in my sleep. Elliot noticed it but he was great at making sure that I didn't do it.

"You look beautiful honey." I had brushed her hair up into a ponytail and today, she had decided to wear a leopard print top with some jeans. She looked super cute! "And you do know how old you are today?" Paige smiled. "I'm 6 years old!!!!" I kissed her cheek. My first baby had really grown up. Elliot adored her so much. I loved her. Everyone just fell in love her from the start. Including Ariel.🥰

Ariel seemed quieter today. I wondered if she was alright. Leaving Paige on the bed, she went into the bathroom. "Mommy! Have you spoken to Cece's mom yet?" I told her that I did. "We will go to their house when we go back. For your tea party with Cece." She squealed. "That is exciting!" She was so happy. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Ari. Honey. Let me in." As she opened the door, I saw patches on her cheeks.

'Ahh sweetie. Come here." I knew that she wasn't herself. "What's wrong?" Letting her calm down, she took a deep breath. "Just leave it.." She then clasped her hands together.. this was the beginning of her PTSD flashback...

"YOU ARE A BITCH!" Dawson hit me.. then he assaulted me repeatedly.. his hands were all over me. I couldn't get away. "Yeah.. do you like that?" His voice was threatening..

"Paigey. Honey. Can you go and get Daddy please?" She asked what was wrong. "Your sister needs help. Go and find Daddy." She went to get him as I tried to calm her down. "I can feel him touching me.. what if Brett hurts me like that?" She then started pacing up and down.. "Mom.. I'm scared. I need a sharp object." It broke my heart to see her like this. "Be open with me. Remember your therapy goals." She was becoming more and more distressed..

The door opened. "Sister needs help Daddy." Elliot saw me. "Baby.. let me try and calm her down." He kneeled down to her level. "Sweetheart. Just take my hands." Watching her as she tried to calm down, I held Paige. "Will she be alright mommy?" I reassured her. "Liv. Go and wait for me downstairs. She'll be fine." As I left the room with Paige, I tried to stay calm myself. Seeing Amanda with Nina downstairs in the breakfast hall, they saw me. "What's happened?" Simon smiled at me. "Hi sis." Ariel smiled at him. "Uncle Simon!" She hugged him. "Let's go and get some breakfast munchkin." Thanking my brother, I filled the girls in.

'She just completely shut down. She was having a PTSD moment. She wanted Elliot. She held my hands for a bit. She said that Dawson was touching her. Her thoughts are quite intrusive. Like, she's been fine for a few months. Therapy has been working for her." Nina asked if Brett knew about what she had been through. "She's not really said too much. I think he knows some bits though. They are best friends. But, she really likes him." Paige walked back over to the table with Simon. "Pancakes Mommy! Yummy! Where's Jessie and Bille?" Amanda told us that they were just in the toilets. "Carisi was so cute with them last night. Are you looking forward to tonight?" Eating some toast, I confessed that I had no idea on what I was going to wear. "Morning guys!" We turned around to see Jessie and Billie walking towards us. "Auntie Liv! Paige!" They hugged her as she ate her breakfast.

'Let's get some more pancakes Jessie!" Bille chased after her. "Let me text Barba." He must of been upstairs or something.

Texting him, I saw a missed call. It was from Nancy.

Hey. Are you alright?

It wasn't like Barba to not be up so early in the morning. "Guess how old I am today Mommy?" Paigey kissed my cheek. My first baby was 6 years old!

My phone went off. It was Elliot, Finn and Barba.

Barba:

I'm alright. Just having problems with Dina. That's all. Coming downstairs now.😊

Finn:

I'm outside. Ready to go and have some fun with you guys! And to celebrate my goddaughters birthday.😊

Elliot:

Coming downstairs now. I  can't believe we have a 6 year old. Ariel is feeling ok now. We need to book another appointment when we get back home.

As everyone arrived, we all finished breakfast. "Is someone 6 years old today?!" Ariel ran towards her sister. Kissing her cheeks. "I love you so much Paigey! Let's go and have some fun!!" We all headed out to meet Finn. I couldn't wait for tonight! And I was looking forward to spending the day with everyone.💜

(Paige's outfit.)

(Paige's outfit.♡)

(Ariel's outfit.♡)