Chapter 56♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

As Finn calmed the situation down, I held Olivia's hand. "My name ain't Felix. I'm Finn. A cop." He revealed his badge. "Put your hands behind your back!" I then saw his face. "My name is Olivia. You are charged with sexual activity with 2 minors." Amanda then called for backup. "So, if you two are cops, who's that guy and that woman?" He looked over at Carisi. "He's my colleague." As Finn took him out to the cop car, I went to assist Amanda. Our misson was over. "Back up is here." All the other guys that Cole had brought in to help him ran outside. "Call backup now!!!" As we chased them down the streets, I grabbed one. "Get off me man!" I cuffed him. "What? And stop you from rotting in jail? No chance pal." As we went to take the girls to the station, Amanda followed us outside with Carisi. "In now!" Cole smirked. As we all made our way back to the precinct, it hit me how much Ariel had actually gone through.

She was 14 when we met her. She's grown up since then. Paigey has adjusted so well to having a sister. "Do I get a lawyer?" I turned to look at him. I just ignored him. Both Taylor and her friend had their privacy invaded. As we got to the precinct, I dragged him into the interigation room. "Right.. you're going to tell me everything!" I stood near the wall. "I'm not telling you anything." It looks like we would be here for a while then." He was silent.. "Fine. I was looking for women." He was looking for women?! Was that it? "Those women are girls! Taylor is 15. Her parents are worried sick. You are sick." He smirked. "My mate thought of this. It wasn't all my fault. I just wanted to have some fun." He was being ridiculous. "Who's your mate?" Finn then came in. "Elliot. You need to see something." As I went with Finn to look at the footage, I saw Liv. "Everything ok?"

She filled me in. "Taylor isn't talking. I've just texted Lucy. The kids are alright. I'll try and be paitent with her. "She'll come around. Finn has more footage." As we headed towards the table, we sat down to look at it. "He waited for her at Staten Street." Amanda then came through with Carisi. "We've found something." I let Amanda fill me in. "Taylor's pregnant." I felt sick. She was so young. "He's sexually assaulted her." Watching the rest of the footage, we all winced as we saw him take Taylor. "He's lied to us!" I was furious. 'I'm gonna charge that idiot!" Storming over to the interigation room, I hit the table. "You lied to us! You son of a bitch.." He smirked. "You sexually assaulted a 15 year old! You're going to court!" He nearly spat in my face. "You're going down. You've ruined that girl's life.'

(Olivia's P.O.V)

I handcuffed him.. taking him to the jail cell. My phone then rang. "Hi Ari. Are you ok?" She giggled. "I'm alright mom. Me and Paige just miss you and Dad. Caleb is fast asleep." I smiled. "We'll be home soon. Not long." She asked me if me and her dad were safe. "Yes. We're fine. Where's Paigey?" She said that was sleeping. "I'll see you soon Ari. I love you.' She said that she loved me too. Elliot then walked up to me. "How was Ariel?' I said that she was good. "Right, let's go arrest them.' Arresting both Cole and his mate, we went to find Taylor. "Hi Taylor. The details of your kit came back. Honey, you're pregnant." She cried.. I held her. "How am I meant to tell my mom?" It was my fault!" I reassured her. "Sweetie, you were taken advantage of. It is not your fault."

After DCFS spoke to her, they contacted her mum. "I wanna get home to our babies." Elliot kissed me. "We did good. I love you." I looked at him.. "I love you too." After we said goodbye to Carisi, Finn and Amanda, we got going home. "Shall we get some takeaway food?" I said yes. Going over to the Chinese place, I just looked at my love. "What?" I said nothing. "I just love you." He kissed me slowly. "I love you too." As we picked up some food, we went back to the car. "We'll need to start wedding planning soon. Are you ready?' I laughed. "Of course I am.. I've been ready forever." When we got back, we heard the kids. "Mommy!!!" Paigey ran towards me. "Hiya sweetie. I've missed you!" I cuddled her as Elliot went to see Lucy. "Awh. We are so glad that they've had a good time. Thankyou for looking after them." She headed off.. saying bye to Liv.

After we had some food, it was time for the kids to go back to bed.

"Let's get you to bed missy!" Liv and I popped upstairs. Checking on Caleb, I walked into his bedroom. He was such a good little boy. "I love you son." Stroking his cheek, I watched him snooze. He was so adorable. I sat in his bedroom for a while. He was our little boy. After seeing that he was fast off, I went to see Ariel. "Come in." She was writing in her journal. "Dad! I'm so glad to see you." She got up and hugged me. "I missed you Ari." She said that she missed us too. "Did everything go well?" I said that it did. Looking over at her journal, I asked her if she was ok. "Yeah. I'm fine." Hugging her, I told her that we were here for her. "I know that you are."

Leaving her in her bedroom, I met Liv in our room. "How was Ari?" I said that she was fine. "She was good. Caleb went off pretty quickly." She said the same about Paigey. Getting showered and dressed for bed, we then cuddled up to one another. "Our job is so exhausting at times.. but I wouldn't change it for the world." I kissed her forehead. As she cuddled me, I saw a plaster on her arm. "Liv.. did something happen?" She opened her eyes. "I.. harmed when we argued. I felt really stressed. When you implied that I was a bad mom, I just snapped." Just be gentle with your words next time Elliot. Otherwise she'll want to leave again.

I loved Liv so much. She was my world.💕

Author's note:

There will be more of a backstory with Taylor very soon.. keep reading!💕

Lauren xxxx