Chapter 32♡

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Last night was so blurry.  Sitting up, I rubbed my eyes. I then looked at the time. 6.00am. Getting in the shower, I heard Paigey. She was such a lovely girl. She was growing up. Getting in the shower, I just kept thinking about how mean I was towards Liv. I think school will be a good idea today. Maybe I could focus more when art was around me. "Ari!!!" That meant Paige was up. "Coming sweetie." Elliot was really good to us. So was Olivia. After getting out of the shower, I went to get dressed. I decided to wear my blue jeans with my school shirt. Putting on some lip gloss, I got my backpack, went downstairs and brushed my hair. "Morning everyone!" Olivia and Elliot smiled at me. Olivia kissed my cheek. "Morning sweetheart." Getting some breakfast, they asked why I was so happy. "Can't I just be happy?' They suspected something.. "No guy has made me smile." Eating something, Paige came in, dressed and ready. "Morning Mommy. Morning Daddy." She sat at the table as Olivia made her breakfast. "Right. I'm off to school now. See you later." Elliot high fived me. Olivia kissed my cheek. 'See you soon sweetheart." Hugging Paige, I went to school.

When I got there, Brett walked up to me. "Hey. Do you wanna walk to English together?" Smiling, I said yes. "So, how are things at home?" The thing is, I did like Brett a lot. He had been my friend for a while. We always had a laugh,  hung out together. Goofed about. Sitting down at the table, we were the only students in here. "Things are alright. My mom and dad are always arguing. I've had enough of it." I felt bad for him. 'My old mom used to argue with her partner a lot. It was stressful." As we heard other students come in, we quietened down.

"Hi students. I'm Mr Pickering and I'll be your new English tutor." Opening up my notepad, I looked over my paragraph.

Olivia means a lot to me. She took me in when my old mom abandoned me. When a guy tried to hurt me. I shout, scream.. she calms me down. Tells me  that I'm ok. Keeps me safe. She's a detective at a local precinct. I would like to be a stylist one day. I do art therapy and I love spending time with my little sister.  I also love chocolate ice cream. 

Handing it to Mr Pickering, some girls smiled at me. 'I'm Ria. Nice to meet you.' I smiled back at her. 'Right, let's hand in our homework.' Brett smiled at me again. 'So, what's it's like having a mom and dad as cops?' Laughing, I said it was alright. 'They are just super protective over me and my little sister.' As Mr Pickering spoke about a new topic, I tried to concentrate. 'So, what do you guys wanna do as a class project?' This sounded interesting. "It could be about anything. What do you wanna talk about?"

We all suggested a few ideas. It was quite a fun lesson. "Would you like to get some lunch?" Ria asked me as we headed outside. "Yeah. Course." As Brett followed me towards the canteen, Ria joined us. "So you two, what do you do for fun?" Brett said that he likes to chill and watch movies. "That sounds cool. We should do something." We asked Ria about her home life. "It's ok. Just me and my mom. I also have a little sister." I said I had one too. "She's so sweet. Loud.. but sweet." Ria asked what we were having for lunch. "Well, I'm going to get a turkey sandwich.' Heading up to the queue, my phone buzzed. It was Elliot.

Hey. How's school?😊

Texting him back, I decided to have the sandwich with a apple.

School is going well thanks. 😊

Sitting at the table, Ria spoke to me. "Did you wanna watch movies at my house this weekend? We can always invite Brett." Ria was funny. "We can do that actually. That would be fun." Once lunch was over, we went to Maths. It was kinda boring. After that, it was home time. "We kinda all live close so how about we walk home together?" Brett said ok. "So, for movie night at my house, we could each choose a movie. What movie do you wanna chose Ariel?" I thought about The Notebook. I loved that movie so much when I was growing up. Ria said that sounded good. As we walked to her house, Brett's phone rang. "You so like him Ariel!" I giggled. 'I've known him for a while. We are just friends." She raised her eyebrows as we got to her house. "See you two tomorrow."