Chapter 66♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

I laid down on the hospital bed.. my vision was hazy.. "Where am I?" Dr Cooper came into the room. "You're at the hospital Elliot. You hurt yourself with a needle. Your partner and daughter saw you earlier. You shouted for them.." I sat up. Looking at the plaster on my arm. "Please.. just let me go." Dr Cooper sat beside me. "I think you should stay here. I'm worried about your safety." Sitting up a bit more, I laughed. "I'm ok. Olivia just brought me here for a blood test." Dr Cooper looked at me.. writing down some notes, I just yawned. "Who's Zack?" I sighed. "I just wanna see my kids. My youngest two are probably scared." I stayed silent.. I just heard the beep of the machines.. "Zack is someone who was on a case. Me and Liv were really close to catching who he was involved with.. it all happened so quickly.. his brother was devastated when he died. I didn't mean to do it. I had to protect myself." Dr Cooper then asked me why I blame myself. "That young boy lost a sibling. I couldn't bare the thought of Paige or Caleb loosing their big sister." Dr Cooper smiled. "It's good that you've opened up. You still have a long way to go though." He then left me in the room on my own. Looking at the time, I yawned. I tried to sleep.. I missed Liv holding me. I missed Caleb shouting my name. I was a Dad. I missed Ari saying night to me. I missed Paige asking for a bedtime story. 

I hope things would get better. Covering up with my blanket. I tried to let my eyes just close.

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Amanda, Carisi, Simon, Nina and Nancy had checked in with me as I sat at home. They were all so sweet. "Mommy.." Paige was peeking her head through our bedroom door. "Hi sweetie. Come here." She ran towards me.. giving me a hug. "Today was very fun. Jayden said to say thankyou for the snack." I smiled. "That's so sweet. What did you do at school today?" She told me everything. 'Cheerleading tryouts are tomorrow. Where's Daddy?' This was going to be hard to explain. "He's just away for a bit.. but everyone else will be around.' She then asked me a question. 'Could we redecorate my bedroom one day?' I said that would be a good idea. 'Let's look at a few ideas.' As we laid on my bed, we scrolled through some options. 'This  one looks very pretty Paigey. Look, it's got unicorns!' She grinned. 'Yeah it has. And rainbows!' We wrote down more ideas. We then heard Ari. 'Yeah, but that's not fair. Ha ha!' I wonder who she was talking to.. Hearing a knock on my door, I told Ari to come in. 'Hi honey. Who were you talking to?' She may have blushed.. 'Nobody.' I smiled. 'Well, I am glad that you're happy. This little lady asked to look at new bedroom ideas as me and your dad spoke about redecorating.' Ariel said that Caleb was mooching around. 'MAMA!' I saw him peeking his head through the bedroom door. 'Heyy buddy!' Ari went to pick him up. 'Da da?' Ari cuddled him. 'Daddy will be home soon sweetheart.' Caleb then cried a bit. 'Da! Da! Mamaaa!' I took over from Ariel.. taking him into his bedroom. 

'Shh... Caleb.' He was tired. He hadn't had a nap. Plus, he was missing Elliot. He had been at nursery for the morning, so that was good. Comforting him, I brushed his hair out of his face. His hair was brown and curly.. goodness, he looked so much like me. I just rocked him from side to side.. he was growing up so fast. 'Shh.. shh..' He whimpered a bit. 'Mommy and Daddy love you so much. Just remember that.' I let him just hold on to my hand. He would be turning 1 soon. 'mama..' He seemed settled now. Placing him in his cot, I just stroked his cheek as he drifted off. I've never seen him so upset before. 'Hey Mom?' Ariel stood outside my bedroom. 'Is Caleb alright?' I yawned. 'Yes.. he's so used to having both of us around.' Ariel hugged me. 'How about we go downstairs with Paige and have some ice cream?' I said that sounded like a great idea. Paigey then opened the door. 'I heard ice cream!' As we went downstairs, I sat on the sofa. I then heard my phone. It was Alex. She was just checking in. 

Hi. Hope you and the girls are ok. Amanda told me about Elliot. I just want you to know that I'm here for you. I'll arrange to come over and see you so that you and the girls can meet Tyler  and Zack. 

Texting her back, I heard Ari and Paige come downstairs. They made their way to the fridge and they were discussing Paige's friend. 'So, I gave Jayden the snack. He then smiled at me. 'That's cute. Are you ready for the tryouts out tomorrow?' Paige giggled. 'YES!' I needed to get her outfit at some point. As they asked me what ice cream I wanted, I said vanilla. 'Caleb was shattered. He's really missing your dad.' The girls then came over with bowls and the ice cream. 'We'll all be ok Mommy.' Paige sat next to me and then Ari sat on the floor. 'Alex said she would come over tomorrow so that you two can meet her boys.' As we debated on what movie to watch, I looked at the two of them. Me and Ell had both been blessed with such kind, caring and lovely girls. And a gorgeous little boy. 'Let's watch Trolls!' Paige seemed excited. 'Sounds good to me.' As we started to watch the movie, I covered the girls up with a blanket. This was nice. Spending time with my girls. I was going to contact my brother to see if he wanted to babysit them one night as I needed a night out with my girls at some point. Then maybe some of the guys could babysit.. As we all continued to enjoy the movie, we heard our house phone ring, I went to answer it.

 Going upstairs, I asked who it was. 'It's Ell babe..' I took a deep breath. 'Babe.. how are you feeling?' He sighed.. 'Weird. I had a chat with Dr Cooper. It's difficult opening up Olivia... I wanna get out of here so badly.' I felt so lost without him. 'Paige asked where you were today. Ari is trying to keep her occupied. Did you wanna talk to the girls?' He said yes. Going downstairs, I asked Paige to come into the hallway with me. 'Who's on the phone?' I handed it to her. 'DADDY!' I wanted to cry. 'Yep. I try out for cheerleading tomorrow. Mommy said that we'll buy my uniform later.' I heard Ell say that he would look forward to watching some videos. 'Don't worry, Uncle Finn, Auntie Amanda, Uncle Simon, Auntie Nina, Uncle Charlie, Gran and our godfather will record videos for you.' He then giggled. 'Ari! Dad wants to talk to you.' She came towards me. 'Hi Dad. How are you feeling?' It was so nice to hear them talk. 'I will dad. My first art club session was good. When will we see you?' He said that we could book to see him. 'Just ring the hospital. I see my psychiatrist and counsellor tomorrow.' As the girls went back into the living room, I sat on the stairs. 'You don't understand how much I have missed holding you Ell..' He said that I was very beautiful inside and out. 'I love you. Make sure you get lots of rest. And I just miss gazing into your eyes.' I said we'd have all morning tomorrow. 'Caleb also had a minor meltdown today.'

 Elliot now sounded concerned. 'Aw.. my boy. Would you be able to bring him to the hospital?' I said that I might be able to. 'I could bring him sepreately. Then you get some one on one time with him.' He said that sounded great. 'So, I will book the visit for Saturday morning. And then, I'll probably book another time for Caleb as he's got nursery.' My man said that sounded good. 'I love you so much Stabler.' He blew a kiss over the phone. 'I love you so much Benson. Cuddle the kids for me.' Once the call had ended, I let a tear drop down my cheek. I was pleased that he was ok. I couldn't wait to see him with the kids tomorrow. 

(Option 1 for Paige's bedroom)