Chapter 63♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Elliot's dinner was amazing. It was so tasty. "I'll clear up!" Ariel offered. "Awww thankyou honey." Caleb kept slamming his hands on his highchair table. "Alright buddy. Do you want Mommy or Daddy to bathe you tonight?" He pointed at me. "Alright then. Paige, let's go upstairs." She said bye to Alex. "It was lovely meeting you." She said that it was lovely meeting her as well. As she went to get ready for a bath, Caleb kept babbling. "Buddy.. can you say Mama?" He kept giggling. "Mama.. Mama?" He then uttered something. "Ma.." I smiled. "Well done buddy! I'm so proud of you!" As we went downstairs, I had a permanent smile on my face. "Caleb has just said Mama!" Everyone then smiled. "Well done baby bro!" Ariel high fived her sister. As the kids went upstairs, Elliot said that he was going to shower. "I'm a bit tired." I knew that he was still suffering.. but I didn't want to say anything.

Once Caleb was settled, me and Alex had a catch up. Girl to girl. "So, how's the kid's dad?" She sighed. "Chris is lovely. He loves the boys. He's great." I knew my good friend. 'Am I that good at lying?' Laughing, I said yes. 'It's complicated between us. He wants us to be together, but he's not ready for commitment. I'm not on my own anymore. I have Zack and Tyler to think about.' I advised her. 'When I first had Paige, I pushed Elliot away for months. I was convinced that I was good enough to be a single mom. But, I then knew that things had to become better.. not only for us, but for Paige. I would advise you to talk to him.' 

Alex said that I was really strong. 'The first few months of Paige being born was really difficult. Elliot cheated on me.' Alex gasped. 'I know.. I was a mess. I told him to leave me alone, I pushed him away for months. We weren't getting on well at all. Then, once I had decided to focus on myself, we decided to attend couple's counselling. I was also hurting myself..' Alex gave me a hug. 'You and Elliot belong together. He's your other half.'  I agreed with her. 'He sure is.' Alex then got her coat. 'I'm hosting another girl's night tomorrow. Elliot's going to be out with the boys as well. Would you like to come?' Alex said yes. 'Of course. Thanks for asking. See you tomorrow night.' As she left, I cleaned up. This evening had been lovely. Heading upstairs, I heard Paige and Ariel in the bathroom. '5 minutes girls!' The opened the door. 'Oh.. you're both ready.' They both giggled. 'Mommy, Dad was very quiet when he came out of the bathroom earlier.' Paige looked sad. 'Was he?' Ariel agreed. 'I'll tuck Paige in.' Ariel quickly left. Checking in on our little man in his bedroom, I could see that he was sound asleep. Kissing his forehead, I stroked his cheek. 'Night Caleb. I love you.' Heading into our bedroom, I saw my love sitting up in bed. 'Hey.. can we talk?' A tear dropped down his cheek. 'Babe..' I sat down next to him on the bed. 'shh.. i'm here.' He then explained that he had been having more nightmares. 'I thought I would lose you. Rushing into your office.. seeing you like that.' He had been having nightmares.. he had been up most nights.. 'I know you dislike asking for help.. but you're crying. Maybe it is time for you to see a professional.' He shook his head. 'I'll be fine. This will be ok.' Holding on to him, I kept thinking.. 

Maybe it is time for an intervention...