Chapter 82♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

I felt so comfortable sleeping next to Elliot. His strong arms encased my body.. stroking his cheek, I heard him snorning lightly. It was so cute. We had all decided to get some rest as we had a long journey. Caleb had managed to nod off as well. We both knew that he hadn't had the best rest lately. Once it got to 5pm, Elliot stroked my hand.. slowly seeing his eyes open, he grinned at me. "You were tired." His hand glided around my waist. "You're adorable." As we heard Paige, we sat up. "Momma?" She peeked her head around the door. "Morning sweetpea. Did you sleep well?" She came to cuddle us. "Yes I did. Ari was making me laugh last night. We sat up for a bit. Caleb went straight to sleep though.' As I rubbed my eyes, she then asked what we would be doing. "Well.. first, we were thinking about breakfast. Could you wake up your siblings please?' She ran towards their bedrooms. As I went to see what I could wear, I found a light pink flowy top. "You would look so sexy in that." Elliot's deep voice gave me shivers.. how was I going to marry this man?🔥  "I could wear that with some jeans." He agreed.

"Well, I'm feeling much more confident now, so I may wear it." As he made the bed, he told me more about his counselling sessions. "I have one the day after we get back. It'll really help." He then walked towards me. Feeling his lips on my cheek, he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you touching me Stabler." He nuzzled into my neck. "Mommy!" We separated. "We had better get ready.' As we walked into the hallway, the girls had already taken out their outfits for the day. "Morning Mom." Ari hugged me. "Morning Ariel. Did you three want some breakfast?" They all said yes. "Get dressed first please." As the girls went to show me what they had picked out,  Elliot went to get Caleb ready. "I've chosen this pretty minnie mouse top. And I've got the shorts to match."  Paige made her way to the bathroom.

As she went in the shower, I knocked on Ariel's door. "Morning sweetie." She smiled at me. "Morning." She was unusually happy.. "You've got something on your mind." She giggled.

"Me and Ria were texting.. and she was telling me about her crush." I raised my eyebrows. "It's so nice that you and her are friends."

She took out her outfit as she continued to talk to me. She then asked me about me and her dad. "Well, your dad was very nervous. Him approaching me was quite funny actually." Ariel asked if her outfit was suitable. "I love these demin shorts and this flowery top." I said that I loved it. "I'm going to get my clothes sorted out. I'll be back in a bit."

(Elliot's P.O.V)

Our youngest son and daughter thought that it was very funny to keep sprinkling water on each other. "Caleb!!! Watch out." As I continued to wash him, he giggled as water hit his face. "Aigey!" His little bottom teeth had come through which was so lovely to see.

As I wrapped both of their small bodies in a towel, I carried them into Caleb's bedroom. "You can use the bathroom now Ari!" She rushed in there. As Caleb kept wriggling out, I went to look in his baby bag, he was still wearing diapers so I took one of those out as Paige helped clean him up. "Aigey? Ood?" I think he was asking for his bottle and some food. "We'll get something soon bro." As I came back into the bedroom, Caleb was crawling around.. "I'm all ready now Daddy. I'll go and find Mommy." As she went to find Liv, Caleb finally stopped moving. "You're so cheeky little man." Once, he was done, I asked Ari if she could keep an eye on the kids downstairs. "Of course. Come on P. Come on C."

As they followed behind her, I went to check on my gorgeous fiancee. "Are you ok?" She said yes. "Did you wanna join me?" I undressed...getting in, I kissed Olivia. "All the kids should be downstairs behaving." She giggled. "They are so michevious in their own way." As I let water touch my skin, I asked her how she was feeling. "I'm happy. I'm at peace." She then asked me if I was feeling ok. "I'm all good.. just as long as you are right by my side." She then turned off the shower.  Stepping out, we then went to get dressed.

"Caleb keeps crawling everywhere. We'll have to toddler proof when we get back home." She laughed. "You're right about that. He's grown up so quickly." Once she was all sorted, I admired her outfit. She was wearing a light pink flowy top which really showed off her post baby curves. She also put on some jeans which were nice too. Brushing up her hair, she let little bits of it cloud her face.

"Da Da!!!" That was our cue to head downstairs. As we had the car, we made our way into the little town centre. It was quaint, cute and quiet. We reached a diner called Sally's which was cute. As we sat down, the waitress came over to us. "Hi. Would you like a highchair for this little cutie?" He giggled. "Yes please." As we found a table, we all sat down. Caleb was on my knee. "So, what would you girls like to eat?"

They both asked for pancakes with strawberry milkshakes. "I would like a bacon sadwhich with a glass of orage juice." Liv giggled with our two daughters. 'So, Ariel, how's school going?" Paige loved her big sister too much. "It's going well thanks. My tutor said that I'll meet a new mentor when we go back to school.' Paige said that sounded good. "Miss Haywood would like us to do more stuff in class about our family lives." As Caleb babbled, he laughed as I did animal impressions. A waiter brought over drinks and a highchair. "Thankyou." As I placed him in there, Olivia gave him a little toy. "Mama! ook!" He then pressed all the buttons. He always wanted to make us giggle. "Have you two thought about planning the wedding yet?" I said that their mom had lots of ideas. "It's like I dream of having the girls as bridesmaids.. but I'm so not sure on who would be my maid of honour." Ari suggested that they make a list. "We shall do that later." As our drinks came over, the girls giggled over something. "You'll have to live with this buddy." I kissed my little boy's forehead. "Ri?" She glanced at her little brother. "Water? Ool?' Ari smiled.

"We can maybe go to the beach tomorrow and play then Caleb." She then kissed his cheek. Once the food was here, Liv cut up Caleb's food. He was going through a stage of being really messy at the moment. "Dad.. what did you think of mommy when you first met her?" Paige was so sweet. "I thought that she was fiesty. Independent. Pretty. It took me ages to build up the courage to even talk to her. We then started working together.. and we just had this bond instantly." Paigey then ate more of her food. "That's so cute." Olivia then agreed. "It is cute. Remember that we will always love you three no matter what." All 3 kids then made a funny face. They were so goofy. "That was yummy!" Paige had cream over her lips. "Smile!" Ari took a pic.

When we finished at the diner, we got back in the car.. I had a little idea. "Maybe we could get some cute pictures of Caleb for his little scrapbook?" Ari then said that she could take them. "I've recently started liking  photography. It could be good practice. And anyway, he's adorable." As we drove along the road, we all took in the sencery.. having this family time was wonderful.

(Caleb's outfit for the day.)

(Ariel's outfit for the day.)

(Paige's outfit for the day.)

(This is how I pictured the cafe in the section. The cafe itself is in a tv show called Cheaspeake Shores which I LOVE. It's a brilliant show. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I loved writing it.)