Chapter 11♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

My two best friends coming over to ours for the evening had really cheered me up. We just had a really good gossip about their love lives. 'Seth is so sweet. He's already excited to become a dad. I'm quite scared. How is it? Like, being able to carry a human being inside of you?" Sighing with relief as I sat up on the bed, I was honest with her. 'It is difficult. You need the toilet 24/7. You're constantly hungry. Clothes don't really fit you. But, you're lucky because Seth sounds like he would tell you that you're stunning regardless.' Nina hugged me as Amanda ate some of the snacks that she'd brought. 'So, are you hoping for a little Stabler boy or a Benson girl?' I smiled. 'Well, I don't mind. I would love either. How about I show you some colour schemes for the bedroom?"

They both seemed very eager.

"This is option 1." They both gasped. "This is so cute." Amanda looked at it a bit more. "The different shades of pink are so cute. Aw. I like it Liv." Nina cooed at it. "It makes me think that I'm having a girl now. I adore this.' We looked at more  as we continued to make choices. As it got later into the evening, Amanda looked at her phone. She smiled. "Carisi said that he'll take care of the girls tonight. He's too sweet." I reminded her that we needed to know when they were free for a double date. "That sounds like a fab idea!" Nina seemed very quiet. Sitting beside her, I offered a hug. "I'm just thinking.. that's all."

Elliot had popped out to see his brother so it was just us ladies. "Let me just ring Seth." Nina put the call on speaker. "Hi beautiful. How is it at Liv's? I miss you." He sounded so nice. "It's great. Aw, I miss you as well." As she went downstairs, Amanda asked if I had packed for tomorrow night. "Thanks for offering to cover my shift. I really appreicate it." She said that it was no trouble. "I don't mind doing it." Asking if I had packed for our hotel stay, I confessed that I'd not had the time. "Between working, feeling ill and seeing how Elliot is, I've not sat down." Giggling, we looked at other bedroom ideas.

(Baby girl bedroom idea♡)

(Baby boy bedroom idea)

"I should get going." Amanda looked at the time. "It's been fab spending time with you both. We'll look forward to meeting the new addition." Placing her hand on my stomach, she felt small little kicks. "Hey baby. Your mommy and daddy are the best." Smiling, I hugged her. "See you tomorrow. Give the girls a kiss from their godmother.' As she left, Nina said bye to her as well. My other bestie seemed pretty quiet. "What's up?" Asking if we could go downstairs, I heard my phone buzz.

My brother is doing well. I hope you enjoyed your time with the girls. My mom said to say hi. She'd like to see us next weekend. I'm so ready to just tease and love you this weekend.😍Xx

Giggling at his message, we decided to make some hot chocolate. "Seth is really kind. Sweet. And he's very caring." I knew that she was frightened. We both felt scared at times. We were both independent. "Why don't you just take time out for you?" Nina leaned her head to the side. "How do you know everything?" Laughing, I admitted that I didn't exactly know everything. "Seth wants to meet you and Elliot. He says I talk about you all the time." I smiled. "Well, that's lovely. How about we go on a double date the weekend after?" Saying that would be a good idea, she got ready to go just as Elliot came back. "My goodness." He hugged me as Nina said bye. "See you two lovebirds soon."

As I made my way towards my lovely boyfriend, I felt his hands squeeze on my bottom.. "You're becoming more curvy every day." His smile made me so happy. "You're cute. Thankyou. I really appreicate you making me feel good." Going upstairs, we both settled into bed. As he rubbed my stomach, I asked about his brother. "Well, I questioned him. His mates hurt him. I had to arrest one of them. Mom then rang me. As I texted you, she asked about her grandchild." I loved his mom so much. "So.. do I get a sneek peek at the loving that you're promising me this weekend?" Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, he kissed my neck.. "Of course you do."

I couldn't wait for the weekend.♡