Chapter 85♡

(Amanda's P.O.V)

Today was the school fun day for the girls. They were very excited. "Mommy! Come and see our poster.' It was sparkly, colourful and cool. 'That's awesome! Give Mommy a hug." They both cuddled me. Carisi then headed downstairs with a colourful t shirt on. "This suits you." I tugged at him.. "I think they'll kiss now Billie." They giggled as I pecked his lips. "That's cute." Jessie smiled. "Let's go then girls." As we headed out, the girls got in the car. I just sorted out my hair. Putting it up in a loose ponytail, I put some lip gloss on and then I put my shoes on. "Are we ready girls?!" They both said yes. "Can we get purple stars on our cheeks Carisi?" He said yes! He seemed so happy. It was lovely.

Once we got there, all the children were playing. "Let's go Billie!" As the girls ran towards the grassy area, I kissed Carisi. As the girls went to set up their stand, Carisi helped them. They had made some snacks which were cute. They were little raspberry and white chocolate cake slices. They looked very yummy. As we finished setting up, I took out the money tin. Placing it on the table, the girls asked if they could play with some of their friends. "Of course. Stay where  we can see you though." As they went to play, we sat on some chairs. "This is lovely. I hope Olivia is enjoying her vacation." Carisi reached for my hand. He then gave it a light squeeze. "The restraining order has been approved babe." I smiled. "Thankyou so much for doing that. Jessie will feel much safer." As they came running over to us, they seem excited. "Look at the purple stars on our cheeks!" We both giggled. "They look so cute." As we sold a few more of their cakes, I asked my boyfriend if he had enjoyed the day so far. "It has been great. Being here has been fun."

The girls were really good at selling stuff. "5 more minutes girls!" As their friends brought some stuff, they smiled at us. "Thankyou Mommy. And Carisi." We said that it was ok.

As we packed up, the girls sat in the car. "We've made quite a bit. That can go towards a little vacation for us." Jessie and Billie then told us about some classroom gossip.🥰😆

"So Brayden likes our friend Viv and he's really kind towards Billie too." Carisi cleared his throat. I nudged him. "Stop.." He had this cheeky smirk on his face. "I think he's kind Mommy. He likes to sit with me sometimes." Billie smiled. She was so quiet compared to Jessie. As we arrived home, me and Carisi got a text from Finn.

Looking at the text, we then both looked at each other.

Dawson's release date has been confirmed. Barba has just informed me. It's September 5th. Should I inform Olivia and Elliot? I don't want to ruin their vacation.

As the girls headed inside, Carisi asked what we should do. "We tell Liv. Ariel has been clean from her urges for 4 days now. If she even gets wind of this... We all care about her, Paige and Caleb so much. Dawson does not even deserve to be out in public, let alone be out of prison." I agreed with him. "Text Finn back. We're telling Liv and Elliot." As we went inside, the girls asked if they could have a bath and then watch a movie. "That sounds like a fab idea. Go upstairs and get ready. I'll be there soon." Carisi said that he would text Liv... then the phone rang. We didn't need to tell Olivia. She was already calling us. Carisi accepted the call. "Hey Olivia. Yeah, we got the text from Finn. How's Ari holding up?" She informed me. "Just reassure her. With all of us behind her, he will not stand a chance even being near her."

She thanked me. "That's ok. We hope that you're all having a lovely vacation. Your goddaughters had a fab afternoon at their school fun day. Oh, yeah. What is that then?" Olivia then asked us about being godparents for Caleb. "Olivia. That's such a big ask. We'd  be honoured. Oh ok. I'll keep it. Our little secret.' Saying bye, I headed upstairs. "What are you smiling about Carisi?" Amanda glanced at me as she helped the girls wash their hair. "Nothing babe."

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Finding out the news from Finn had really shook me up. As Caleb was playing with his toys, Paige joined me in our bedroom. "Mommy?" I hugged her. "Is something up?" I said yes. "I need to chat with Ari. Could you get her please?" She headed off to her sister's bedroom. What if she wanted to relapse? She had been sober for at least 4 days now. What if she completely changes her mind and ends up hating me and her father? Dawson had no right to take advantage of her like this.. As I looked up, she was standing near the bedroom door. "Come and sit babygirl." She looked at me weirdly.. 'Is something up Mom?' I took her hand. "You do know that me and your dad love you so, so much right?" She nodded. "Yeah I do. You're freaking me out now." I took a deep breath. She loves you and her dad Liv. She'll be ok. All of you will be there to catch her if she falls... 

"I got a message from your Uncle Finn that he was informed from your godfather.." Ariel seemed on edge. "No.. Mom, please.. just tell me." I held her. "Dawson has a release date. It's September the 5th." She hugged me tightly. "Everyone around you is here to help you Ari. He won't come near you at all. We love you so much." Ari got a bit teary. "I'm going to be fine.. I've got my journal and I've got my therapy plan. I promise I'll try not to relapse Mom. Thankyou for letting me know. And thanks for not ambushing me with this news. So, does that mean I'll have to see him?' I reassured her. "From what I know, no. You won't. He won't know where we live, where your school is. He'll know nothing." I was very proud of her for not opting for the choice of a line or a ciagrette. "Once we get back home, could I rearrange an appointment with Claire and Dad again please?" I kissed her cheek. "I'm all for that. You do what's best for you baby girl."

As we headed downstairs, Caleb was standing up. "Baby!!! Look at you!" As Elliot sat down, he encouraged him.. "Come on buddy. Come on." He reached his hands out. As I sat with Paige and Ari, he slowly stepped forward. "One, two, three, four, five!" Buddy! You walked!!!!!" Ari then high fived her sister. "I WIN!!!!" Caleb was finally walking! I couldn't believe it. Looking at my engagement ring, Elliot took my hand."I love you Benson."

I loved him so much too.🥰