Chapter 8♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Sorting myself out, I just put some night clothes on. Rubbing my stomach, I got a text alert. Reading it, I smiled. My first scan was on the 1st of October. I was nervous.. but excitement secretly filled me. Why did you have to push him away Olivia? You love him. He's so excited to be a father. I pushed him away because.. I had no reason to. My head felt so messed up.

"Liv!!!" That was Nina. "I've left breakfast in the oven for you and Elliot. I'm going for a walk." Having a quick shower, my bump was starting to form. Just stroking my stomach, I felt a small flutter. I was amazed.. just letting the water run, I then got in. Sadness filled my eyes.. my hormones were all over the place. Should I tell Elliot exactly how I feel? Once I had gotten dressed for the day ahead, I just took a deep breath. Making  my way downstairs, I looked at the time. 8.30am. He looked up at me.. his eyes were so dreamy. "Morning." Sitting down, he gazed at me. "You look beautiful today." Eating some scrambled eggs, I thanked him. "You look good too."

Once we'd got over the awkwardness, he aplogized for how he had been acting. "I only want to protect you Liv. But, I know that you can take care of yourself." Telling him that he was indeed correct, I felt a smile across my face. "This is very nice. Our baby is slowly kicking. I missed you laying beside me last night." He agreed. "Nina spoke to me about how things between us had been bad. I think she's definitely seen that you've been struggling." After breakfast, we both got ready to go.

He placed his hand on my cheek. His touch was so gentle. It made my hand shake. My stomach filled with butterflies. "Let's make a promise. Let's make more time for us." Placing his hand on my growing stomach, he felt kicks as well. "Hello little one. Mommy and Daddy already adore you." He was really sweet.

Texting Nina on the way there, he asked if the sickness had passed. "Ah yeah. That's passed. I'm just feeling quite tired at the moment." He kissed me as we pulled into the precinct. Getting out of the car, we were greeted by Finn. "Hey you two. We've got another case today." Talking us through it, I went to see Cragen. "But Captin!" Amanda seemed tense this morning. "Morning Captin. What's wrong?" Telling me to sit down, I looked over at Amanda. "Carisi has had to be suspended for a while." Gasping, Amanda said that she would fill me in later. "Anyway. A girl who's 18 years old has been trapped in a house full of sex workers for the past few weeks.. she's also suffering from depression." I felt an instant connection to this girl. "Could I please go along to the sence?" Elliot placed his hand on my shoulder. "I'll look after her Cap." He agreed.

"Be careful Olivia." Elliot giggled. "You took the words right out of my mouth Cap."

As we got to the sence with everyone, we saw a cop walk up to us. "I found her across the river. Someone helped us get here out. She was only 18. She's unconscious." Going to check her out, Munch followed me. "She's covered in bruises.." I heard Elliot asking the officer what her attacker looked like. "He had dark brown hair. He wore a dark blue hoodie." Writing all of this down, I turned to look at my love. "What?" Love washed over me. "Nothing. I love you." After we had cleared the sence, the body got placed in the ambulance.  "Her dad is away in prison. And her mom is living at 24 River Road. That's on the west side." Cragen told us to go. 'I hate this part." I followed Elliot. Flutters were swarming in my stomach. "Hey baby.."  We had our appointment soon. I just stroked my stomach. A paramedic shouted me. 'She's still breathing!" There was still hope. 'We'll meet you at the hospital." Elliot jumped in the car as I opened the door. It was actually the first of October today. My baby brain was incoming..😂

I couldn't wait to see him or her. We also had our next counselling session in the evening.  As we made our way to the hospital, he asked when we could look at stuff for the baby's room. 'That spare room is perfect for our new addition. "Here we go." Knocking on the front door, the woman opened the door. "Has something happened to my daughter?" Asking if we go inside, I took a seat. Pregnancy was exhausting.. but I was trying my best to enjoy it. "When was last time that you saw your daughter Ms Lomax?' She mentioned that she saw her early this morning. "She headed to the shop as I needed a pint of milk. I then didn't hear from her.' Asking her more questions, she seemed very distressed. "Can we please stop?" Placing my pen in my pocket, we gave her our cards. "Feel free to contact one of us if you remember anything."

Driving back to the precinct, Elliot reminded me about our appointment. "Yeah. Babe, I didn't forget." Going back inside, I went to get my bag. "Are you off now Liv?" Agreeing,  he wished me good luck. "I'll bring you a scan picture." Rushing off, Amanda said good luck as well. Making our way there, Elliot stroked my hand.

As we reached the hospital, I felt a bit funny.  "I feel sick." Going to the bathroom, Elliot booked us in. "Erugh." I mumbled to myself..

I was nervous because I felt scared about losing this baby. "Liv?" Elliot knocked on the bathroom door. "Coming." As I washed my hands, I opened the door. "I'm ok." Sitting with him, his hand gravitated to mine. "One step." I leaned my head against his. "My brother is being discharged tomorrow. I'd like to possibly question him on Thursday if that's ok?" Saying that it was fine, the doctor came out. "Olivia Benson?" Standing up, we followed him to the room. "So Olivia, are you experiencing anything strange?" Laying on the bed, I lifted my top up. "Not really. Only craving pickles with cheddar cheese." He laughed.

"Well, let's see your baby." Shuddering at the feel of the gel on my stomach, Elliot took my hand. Taking a look at the screen, the doctor looked around for a heartbeat.. "Your baby is doing just fine in there." Hearing the noise of our little one's heartbeat made me feel so happy. "I’ve known you two for a while now..  I know how much this baby means to you." Thanking Dr Green, she told me where each body part was.. Elliot held my hand as we looked at our little miracle. "You are about 12 weeks so far." That didn't sound bad. Just staring at our baby on the screen made it all feel real. Printing off the scan picture for us, Elliot held it in his hands.. "It won't be long until we find out the gender either."

"I can book you in for Saturday the 24th of October." Elliot just checked dates. "That sounds good." Writing the date down, we got going. "See you soon." The doctor waved goodbye. As we headed towards the exit, Elliot wrapped his arms around me.. his hands stuck on my bump. "Can we go back home? I feel like pleasuring you right now.."  My excitement was through the roof. He was definitely excited..😍  "We have to get back to work babe." Whispering in my ear, I blushed.

"Maybe we can make a quick pit stop on the way back?" As we walked out towards the car, I just blushed. This man was my life.😍

😍