Chapter 59♡

(Elliot's P.O.V)

As we got home, Ariel went upstairs to her bedroom. Lucy was with the kids at the park. She texted me earlier saying that she was on her way back now. "Olivia. What shall we do?" She sighed. "She needs a lot of love and therapy. But, I think she needs a session with both of us. Just so that she can explain what's going on inside her head." I then walked over to Liv. Giving her a hug, she smiled. "The kids are back." Opening the door, Paige ran into her dad's arms. "Hey pumpkin!" She told him everything that she did. "Caleb was a bit grizzly on the way back, but apart from that, the kids were great." I thanked Lucy. Giving her some money, she thanked me and left. "So, who wants a bubble bath? You've got school tomorrow and Caleb has another morning at nursery." As Liv took the kids upstairs into the bathroom, I went to see Ariel.

Knocking on her bedroom door, she said that I could come in. "Hey kiddo." Sitting on her bed, she shut her journal. "Listen. I'm sorry for reading your journal. Your mom and I just want to make sure that you're safe. We know that you're becoming older. We also know that what you've been through." She took a deep breath. "I have anger issues. When my journal went missing, I just snapped. Dad, I'm sorry. I need to stop using cigarettes and drugs as crutches." I rubbed her shoulders. "All I plan to do is protect you kids. I love you all. And I adore your mom." I hugged my eldest daughter.  She also told me that tomorrow would be a fresh start. "I'm also going to catch up on the school work that I've missed." I kissed her cheek. "One day at a time." I then went to get a shower. Things were going to calm down.

"You need to lower your arm right now. Let my girlfriend go!" Zack had kept Olivia as a hostage for 3 hours. I was out on a sence with Finn. I should of been here with her.

There was a loud knock at the door. "WHAT?" Liv then spoke. "Babe.. I'm just seeing if you're ok." I felt bad for shouting. Getting out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body. Opening the door, she looked concerned. "I'm fine." Walking past her, I went into our bedroom.

"You killed my brother. I'll never forgive you for it. Shut the door." He had tied my girlfriend to her office chair. She looked terrified. She was 4 months pregnant with our little girl.. "He had his whole life ahead of him. He was going to go to college. And you just.. killed him." It pained me to see Liv looking so terrified. "Please.. let my girlfriend go." He took the tape off her mouth. "Just leave!" I grabbed Olivia. Hugging her..

End of flashback.

"Elliot!" Hearing Olivia's voice made me snap back into reality. "Coming babe." Heading to Caleb's bedroom, he was crying. "Someone's a bit grizzly." Handing him to me, I comforted him as Olivia took a seat. "You're so cute son. Daddy loves you." He smiled at me. Watching him grow was cute. "Da Da.." Liv's eyes lit up. "You clever boy!!!" I kissed his chubby cheeks as he giggled. "Yes. I'm your daddy." It was nice that me and Liv could share this moment together. Placing him in his cot, Liv hugged me. "Our little one is now starting to talk. That's crazy." Holding on to her, she asked if I was ok. "Yeah. I'm fine." Going to check on Paige,  she was fast asleep. "She's so sassy." I looked at Liv. "I wonder where she gets that from." She then laughed. "I'm not that bad.'

Hopping into bed, I kissed her. "I cannot wait to marry you." Her ring was on the bedside table. "I love my engagement ring so much. You did good Stabler." Holding on to her, I thought about how good she was for me. "You're amazing." She kissed my cheek. "You're amazing too."

4.00am

(Olivia's P.O.V)

Elliot had been in the bathroom for about an hour. I was concerned about him. He had shouted when he was in the shower. He clearly hadn't been sleeping well as he was tossing and turning. Now, I couldn't sleep. Hearing the bathroom door open, I covered myself up with the duvet. "Are you alright?" He brushed his hand over his face. "Yeah. I'm fine." I knew my partner. He was lying. Laying beside me, I stroked my hand through his hair. He slowly fell back to sleep. I wonder what was on his mind. He was suffering from PTSD. I just needed to approach this situation with tenderness and care. I just kept stroking his cheek.. "I'm here for you.. whenever you need me Ell. Babe, I love you.. so much." I then tried to get some more sleep.. I was wondering how I could help him. The kids would be affected  by this.. I just held him close. Our bond was now stronger than ever. He was there for me when I felt low. Now, I was going to be there for him.

5.00am

"No! Don't.. just don't!!! Please, let her live!" Please.." He was squeezing my hand tightly. "Liv... baby no!" He shot up. 'Elliot.. you had a nightmare." He was sweating. "I'm fine.. I'm ok." He got up. "Where are you going?" Again, he said that he was ok. I went to check on Paigey. She was so unaware of how her daddy was feeling. Stroking her long brown wavy hair, I just kissed her cheek. "Mommy and Daddy love you baby girl. We'll be ok.' Heading downstairs to the kitchen, I saw the love of my life sat at the kitchen table drinking some water. "I said I'm fine Liv." Sitting next to him, I took his hand. "I know that you are. I just wanted to sit next to you." We spoke about planning the wedding.. "Would you like it abroad or at home?" He said he would like it at home. "That way everyone can attend." That was nice of him to think of that. "Do you wanna head on back up to bed?" He held my hand.

"Yep.' As we went upstairs, all I could think about is him being terrifed 2 seconds earlier.