Chapter 33♡

(Olivia's P.O.V)
Today was the day when we see our little bean! For the first time. Elliot still had his arms wrapped around me. I felt so bad for my daughter last night. She clearly didn't want to talk about what happened. I wonder if it was something to do with Charlie? "Babe.. do you want to wake Paige or shall I?" He muttered something. "Yep! Stabler! Wake up!" He laughed. "Goodness me. I'm excited to see our little one today.' Getting up, I went to shower. It was lovely seeing my boo in such a good mood. "Godness! I look awful. All I wear now is sweatpants." Turning around to look at him, he smiled at me.. being all cheeky. "You.." As I got in the shower, Elliot went to wake up Paige. 'Daddy! Tickle me!!" I loved hearing her giggle. "Mommy! Is the little baby ok?" She placed her hand on her stomach. "He's kicking Mommy!" She seemed so overwhelmed.

'Yes he is baby. I love you." Giving her a kiss, she stroked her cheek. "How is she 6 soon?" Time had flew by. 'I love you too Mommy." As they both went downstairs, I got in the shower. Amanda said that her and Carisi were getting on really well. I was happy for them. As water trickled on my bump, I thought about how things were a few months ago. I was determined to shut Elliot out completely. Things had changed a lot. It was nice knowing that he was so proactive with our children. He knew exactly how to reassure me. I knew exactly how to calm him down.

Deciding to wear a nice, flowly top with some maternity jeans, my phone bleeped. It was my brother.

Morning sis. Hope you're ok. Wanna meet for a drink?😊 I loved my brother so much.

I can meet you at the bar on the corner near Nina's?😊 this afternoon though. I have something to do first. Putting the clothes in the basket, I got my bag ready. I was starting to crave apples at the moment. Getting one from the fruit bowl, Paige came downstairs.. running towards me. "Mommy!! Look what I'm wearing!" She was wearing a little top that I had brought for her. It said You go girl on it! "You look stunning sweetheart. Mommy loves you so much." Kissing and cuddling her, she told me to bring a scan picture home. "I cannot wait to see our new brother!" Elliot giggled. 'See? Even she knows it's a boy. I've never craved apples in my life Ell." Kissing me lightly, he said that he would be back soon. Getting her backpack, they headed off. Elliot decided to head to the park with her. Knocking on Ariel's bedroom door, she didn't answer. "Darling, I'll be at the hospital. Ring me when you wake up ok?'

I was extremely worried about her. Wondering if she would relapse.. as I got in the car, I started driving towards the hospital. I was kinda nervous. Parking up, I went inside. Seeing 2 messages from my best friends, that made me smile.

Amanda: Good luck! I'll look forward to seeing your little angel!😊

Nina: I'm so nearly there now! I can't wait. Good luck for your scan.💗💗

As I sat in the waiting room, I saw a text from Elliot.

I love you. So much. Xx.

He made me smile SO MUCH!

I love you too. So much. Xx

"Olivia Benson?" Dr Green smiled at me. "You look healthy.' Sitting on the hospital bed, he went through my medical information. "You are 4 months clean right?" I nodded. "Yep. I've not even reached for my pouch." He nodded too. "That's great. Let's have a look at your baby." Laying down on the hospital bed, he squeezed the gel on my stomach. "Oo.. that's cold!" Giggling a bit, he moved the stick around on my stomach... "There's your little one." Just smiling, I saw tiny feet, the head.. "I've got a feeling that it's a boy. My partner thinks it's a boy too. My 2 daughters are kinda sticking with that as well." Dr Green looked around a bit more.. "You are 20 weeks so far now." Explaning that we were going on vacation, he recommended that I just take vitamins with me. 'You are ok to go. I think that you'll be fine." Giving me a scan picture, I just marvelled at it. "Thanking Dr Green, I sat up. "I'll see you soon. Your partner can come to the next scan and I can tell you the gender then if you like?" I agreed with that. "My partner would prefer that." Once I had said goodbye and booked the next appointment, I headed out to the car park. Making my way to meet Simon, I parked in the car park across the road from bar. He waved at me as I walked up the stairs. "Hey sis." Kissing my cheek, he marvelled at me. "You look amazing!" I sat down on the chair as he looked at the drinks list.

"I'll have a beer." I ordered some water. "So Si, how's things been with my best friend huh?" He blushed like a red tomato!🤣 'She's lovely Olivia. Honestly. She's looking forward to bringing her new baby into the world. It's nice being with her. I know that she's still going through a lot. But, we're trying." I was happy for my baby brother. "So, am I having another niece or nephew?" I said that I had a slight feeling that it was a boy. 'It's just the way I'm carrying. It wasn't like that with Paige. I'm also craving apples.. which is very odd." He laughed. "I mean it. Nina is definitely so sweet. I think I'm falling in love Liv.' My eyes then went wide. "Aw.. my little bro. You seem so attached to her. I should know.. she's my best friend." He seemed happy. That was the main thing. "Did you wanna pop back to the apartment?"

He said yes. As we drove back, we saw a car following us.. Simon cursed underneath his breath. 'Are you going to tell me who that is? Are you in some sort of trouble?' He kept looking back as I was driving. "What's going on?" As we got to the apartment, Simon got out. "It's just some guys that I'm in a bit of trouble with." Making him a drink, I looked at my scan picture. It was so cute. Placing it on the fridge, I gave him the glass. "I owe them some money." Knowing that he needed help, I put some money in the account. "You promise that you won't do this again?" He promised me. 'Nina needs me. What time are the girls getting home?' I said about 3pm. "Cool. I'd love to spend a bit of time with them.' As it got to 2.50pm, Ariel phoned me. "Yes honey. I'm with your uncle. Yes, I remembered. See you soon.' Simon thanked me. "That's ok." He gave me a hug. "I'm really pleased for you Liv." After he left, I got my jacket on. I was happy to be attending Ariel's appointment with her today. I know we had the smoking incident.. she needed the space to talk to me and Claire about that. As the front door opened, my babies ran up to me. "Mommy! I got a medal!' Paige looked so pleased. "Ahhh baby. I'm so proud of you!" She showed it to me as Elliot asked how I was feeling. "I'm feeling alright. How was the rest of the day?" Kissing me, he said that he missed me. "I could tell by your text messages." Ariel took her backpack upstairs as Paige asked about wanting a snack. "There are some apples in the basket. Go and get one sweetie." As I put my shoes on, Nina texted me.

Heard you saw Simon today. I miss our chats girl! Let's arrange something. Xxx

Texting her back, Ariel put her shoes on. "Are you ready for therapy?" She agreed. "Ok. See you soon. Love you both." Elliot tickled Paige. 'Bye Mommy. Bye Ari." As we got in the car, she told me a bit more about school. "Ria and Brett wanted to come to ours for my family night on Saturday for my birthday. Would that be ok?" Smiling, she looked at me weirdly.. "Is something going on between you and this Brett? You surely are hanging out with him a lot." She avoided answering and giggled. "It's just odd. I get very nervous around him. I stared at him for like 5 seconds.. I don't wanna dig a deeper hole!" She laughed. "Let's go inside. It's ok if you just wanna see where things go honey. You're still young.' As we went in to see Claire, I could tell that Ariel was nervous. "Hello Ariel. Ahh Olivia, it's so nice for you to be here. Shall we get started?'

We spoke about the incident. I was really proud of Ariel. She was honest about everything. "I told Olivia more about my old mom.. how she used to treat me. I'm sleeping better. Bit by bit. I just get a bit frightened." I then informed Claire that me and Elliot were keeping an eye on her. "She also smoked a cigarette. It was only for 5 minutes." Claire asked her why she did that.. "I felt overwhelmed. I got frustrated talking about what my old mom made me do.. a guy that she knew used to call me pretty. It was creepy." Looking at me, Claire asked if I was thinking about Dawson...

"You're lovely. You're only 14. I'm glad that you're here. No one knows that you're here right?" He touched my cheek. "Say yes Dawson. Otherwise, I'll hit you." I followed his command. "Yes Dawson." I was wearing a leather skirt with a tank top. "You deserve my love you know. Why don't we go upstairs?" His hand touched my cheek. I feel his insides near my leg. "You better behave or you're getting it rough tonight." After that, I made my way to his bedroom..

"Ariel?" Claire's voice went through one ear and out the other. "Yes?" A stray tear dropped down my cheek. "I thought about Dawson. He made me.." Olivia hugged me. 'She also has a really bad scar." Ariel admitted that she self harmed.. "It's ok.. I felt anxious." I held on to Olivia as we stayed in the room for a bit longer. "We'll help you. You may not know it, but you're progressing. Me and your mom are so, so proud of you." As I wiped my tears, I wrote in my progress journal.