Santa (Izuocha)

The class of 1A were currently decorating their dormitories for the festive season.
A certain white haired girl was sitting outside. "Hey, Eri! Something the matter?" Eri turned her head and saw Ochako. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just waiting for Santa."
Ochako sat next to the little girl. "You know, Eri, Santa only comes when you're asleep." "But I want to see him!" Ochako giggled and patted Eri's head. "Maybe another time."
Ochako walked back inside. Eri was about to join her, until she heard footsteps from behind her.
"Have you been looking for me, little Eri?" Eri turned and her eyes went wide. In front of her stood a man wearing red, with a white beard. "Santa?"
The man nodded. Eri was overjoyed. The man known as Santa sat where Eri sat. "Why don't you sit on my lap and tell what's on your mind."
Eri sat on the man's lap. "So? What do you want for Christmas?" Eri twiddled her fingers and blushed. "Come now, there's no need to be shy. What do want for Christmas?" The little girl raised her head. "You see, Santa, I don't want any toys." "Then what are you looking for?"
Eri took a deep breath. "I want everyone to be happy like they are now! I want every day to be like this! With my friends and family!"
Santa chuckled. "I'm certain everyone will always be like this. You know why?" "Why?" "Because you are here little Eri. They are happy because you are happy. You are a very important part of their lives."
Eri then smiled. "Then I will be happy every day! I will make everyone happy!" Santa chuckled and stood up. "I did enjoy talking Eri, but I have to go now. Children need their presents." "Bye Santa!" "Bye Eri!"
Santa ran to the back of the building. Upon arriving there, he removed his beard and hat, revealing messy green hair. "I take it she believed you?" Izuku turned and saw Ochako. "Yep." "What did she want? Hopefully not something expensive."
Izuku laughed. "No. Surprisingly, she just wanted is all to be happy." Ochako placed a hand on her chest. "That's so sweet. Well, that shouldn't be a problem!" "No. It shouldn't."
Ochako walked closer to Izuku. "So, why don't you make me happy with a little gift?" Izuku grinned and pulled the brunette close, kissing her.
"Wow. With a kiss like that, I must've been nice this year." "You certainly have been, Ocha."
The couple joined their hands and walked back into the dormitories to join their friends.