After class (Oumeno)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @InaraCroft

Himiko had offered to stay after class to clean up. Unbeknownst to her, someone was watching.
"Well hello there." Himiko jumped around and saw her boyfriend Kokichi at the door. "Kokichi? What are you doing here?" "I asked the teacher if it was cool for me to help you out. He said yes." Kokichi walked closer to Himiko, making the girl uncomfortable.
"What are you doing?" "I don't feel like cleaning now. How about we do something else instead?" Kokichi placed his lips on his lover's, which she melted into. "What are you doing?" "Well, there's no point in cleaning when we're just gonna make another mess.

Lemon time

Kokichi continued making out with Himiko, pushing her against the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around Kokichi's waist. "My, desperate are we?" Himiko responded with another long kiss. Kokichi removed her jacket and undid her shirt's buttons.
"W-wait!" "Huh?" Himiko let go of Kokichi and walked back. "I... I'm not like other girls. I don't have... you know." Kokichi chuckled. "So? You think I care? There are other things to love about you." Himiko blushed. Kokichi walked over to her and undid the rest of her shirt, sliding it off and revealing her bra. He reached to the back and undid it. As it fell to the ground, Himiko immediately covered her chest. Kokichi took her hands and moved them away.
"They're cute. Please don't hide them from me." He placed a kiss on it, then peppered more around it. Himiko instinctively pushed her boyfriend's head closer. "You want more?" She nodded. Kokichi kissed the magician's breasts while he slid his hand into her skirt, rubbing her clit. Himiko tried the best she could to hold in a moan.
"Don't fight it. I know you want to let it out. Just do it. No one is here anyway." Himiko opened her mouth and let out a moan.
"Good girl", said Kokichi as he continued sucking. Himiko was in absolute bliss. Mainly because the love of her life wasn't disappointed with her bust size.
"What say we skip to the best part", said Kokichi, as he took of his shirt. "You ready? You can say no. I won't be disappointed." Himiko thought for a moment, and reached a conclusion. "As long as it's you." Kokichi smiled and took something out of his pocket. "What's that?" "The important part of being a supreme leader is to always be prepared", he said as he revealed a condom in a wrapper.
Kokichi dropped his pants, revealing his boxers with a bulge hiding in it.
He removed that as well. Himiko looked at his member, as it was the first time she has seen one. Well, except for that time she accidentally walked in on him showering that one time.
Kokichi opened the wrapper and took out the condom, putting it over his shaft.
He walked closer and straddled over Himiko's waist. "I'll ask again: are you sure about this?" Himiko nodded in honesty. "Okay. This might hurt." Himiko winced in pain from the feeling of her flaps being stretched apart. "I'll start slow, alright?" And Kokichi did so.
The two lovers stared into each other's eyes as they were doing their current action. "Do you want me to go faster?" "Yes." "Yes what?" "Yes. Please Kokichi." Kokichi chuckled as he pecked his girlfriend's lips and picked up the pace.
Himiko moaned. "Does this feel good?" "Yes." "Better than what I did before?" "Yes!" "Really now?" "YES! Now shut up and keep going!" Kokichi thrusted faster. Himiko mewled loudly. Thank goodness people weren't around, otherwise a whole crowd would've gathered.
Without warning, both teens climaxed, a clear sign being their fading moans.

Lemon end

Kokichi pulled out and removed his condom, throwing it in the trash can. "Thank Atua we have to take out the trash. If the teacher saw that condom, we'd be dead meat."
"Wait, we? As in, your going to help me?" "Yeah. What, do think me such a bad boyfriend?" Himiko laughed. "No. I think you're the best."