Interruptions (Naoto x Nagatoro)

He was going to do it. He was going to stop. Stop being a coward. Naoto would walk up to her, and confess. And maybe, just maybe, become her boyfriend.

Naoto looked in his mirror and put on a determined face. "Okay. Let's do this." The spectacled male exited his home and set a course for his school, planning his confession to the girl known as Nagatoro.

. . .

Nagatoro gazed at the school gates and saw her crush, senpai, and favorite person to tease walk through them.
"Senpai! Good morning!", the tanned girl said with a smile, until she saw the look on Naoto's face. He seemed... serious. "Senpai?" "Nagatoro, there's something I want to tell you..." "SENPAI!" The two teens turned around to see three girls walk up to them.
"How are you this morning? Same as usual?", asked Gamo. "Yeah! Same as usual?", repeated Yoshi. Naoto became irritated. He was so close to confessing his feelings for Nagatoro, and the three girls just had to ruin it. "Is something the matter, Senpai?", asked Sakura. Before he could say, the bell rang, signaling the start of school.
Naoto groaned in frustration and walked to his class with the group of females.

. . .

It was lunch time, and Naoto took his seat across from Nagatoro. "Hello, Senpai. Pretty bold of you to sit with me. Were you feeling lonely?"
The young male took a deep breath. "Nagatoro, I..."
A loud burp came from next to the table. "Boy, that was good", said Gamo, rubbing her stomach while Yoshi copied her.
Naoto clenched his fist, and held back the strongest urge to scream in frustration.

"Senpai? Are you alright? You seem tense", said Sakura. "O-of course. I'm perfectly fine."

. . .

The day had finally come to its conclusion, and Naoto was outside. Waiting. "Please let there be no more interruptions." "Interruptions for what?"

Naoto turned around to see his crush. "Nagatoro!" "That's me, yes. What's up?" "Oh, um, nothing much." "Nothing much? You've been tense all day. I'm not blind, Senpai."
Naoto took a deep breath. It was now or never. "Nagatoro..." Before the male teen could continue, he saw Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura in the distance. "Oh hell no."

Naoto grabbed Nagatoro's wrist and dragged her out of the school gate as quickly as possible, not wanting his confession to be interrupted any longer.
"Senpai?! What's wrong with you?!" "I'm just tired! Tired of the interruptions!" "What interruptions?!" "The interruptions from Gamo, Yoshi, and Sakura! All I want is a moment alone with you just so I can confess my feelings!"
There was silence. Naoto blushed, realizing he just confessed. To Nagatoro. The said girl stood frozen, processing what she just heard. "Um... what?" "I... I like you. A lot. I want to date you, and stuff."
Nagatoro once again tried to process the info. The shy boy she had feelings for just confessed to her.

"So, Senpai finally grew a pair, heh? Okay." "Wha-? So you'll..." "Well, I didn't say no, did I?" Naoto wanted to dance and jump for joy. "So, shall we go home, new boyfriend?" The way she said those words made Naoto's heart beat rapidly. "Y-yeah."