Picnic (Eraserjoke)

Emi Fukukado was excited. She was preparing for a date with her dear boyfriend, Shota Aizawa, who had planned a big surprise for her, hence why she's excited.
She put on a yellow dress. Nothing too fancy. Emi got her purse and walked out the front door.

Shota Aizawa was sitting on a picnic blanket on the grass, wearing a grey t-shirt and jeans, waiting for the love of his life.
He checked his watch, until darkness covered his eyes.
"Guess who?" Aizawa chuckled. He gently removed the thing that was blinding him, which were hands. "Emi." The two lovers smiled at each other. "Well, this is a picnic, so no use standing."
Emi raised an eyebrow. "Did you just make a joke?" Aizawa chuckled. "What if I did?" Now Emi was the one chuckling. "Well, there is some truth to what you said." And with that, the smile hero sat down.

The two lovers enjoyed a perfect picnic together. Well, for others, perfect would mean many expensive things, but for these two, being with each other was perfect enough.
"So, where is it?", asked Emi. "Hm?" "The surprise. The one you told me you had planned for." Aizawa chuckled at his girlfriend's anticipation. "Well, I don't show surprises to rude people." Emi chuckled to herself. "Since when did he become good at jokes? I must have rubbed off on him." "Okay, could you please show me the surprise?" Aizawa gave a satisfied smile.
"Since you asked nicely", said the erasure hero. "Close your eyes for me quickly." Emi did as he said and shut her eyes. Then she felt her fingers being fidgeted with. "Okay, open your eyes now." Emi did so and looked down at her hand to see a golden ring with a diamond at the center and teal crystals around the band.
"Shota? Is this..." "Will you marry me?" Emi had tears leaking from her eyes. "Yes! Yes! A hundred times yes!"
She tackled Aizawa onto the ground while kissing him hard. "But you could've just used a box, like normal." "I would, but this was better." "But what if I said no?" "You wouldn't."
"Yeah, you're right."
Then the couple lied down on their picnic blanket and gazed at the sky together.