I'm scared (Gale)

Gajeel had just finished a job and returned from the guild hall to his home, where his pregnant wife was waiting for him.
"Levy, I'm back! Where are you?" The iron dragon slayer looked around the house before spotting a figure in the living room. It was none other than the blue haired mage, Levy McGarden, now Levy Redfox.

"Found you!", exclaimed Gajeel, hugging his lover from behind. But then he smelled something. Tears. He looked closer at Levy's face to see tear stains on her cheeks. "Lev? Were you crying?"
More tears came out of Levy's eyes, then she jumped up to Gajeel and hugged him. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Tell me what's the matter?"
"I'm scared Gajeel." "Huh?"
Levy pulled away from the hug, looking down at her stomach. "What if... what if I'm not a great mother? What if I do a terrible job? What if something happens to me and..." Gajeel hugged her again, then kissed her deeply.

"Levy, don't you dare go on. You are going to be an excellent mother. When our kid goes out into town one day and passes the guild hall, he's going to smile. You know why? Because his mother is in that guild hall, kicking ass left and right. Don't think that's good enough? Look at me. I tried to kill you guys when we first met, but now I'm part of the Fairy Tail! And it got better because you were with me.
Me. A big bad iron dragon slayer, and you, a little bookworm. If anything, our kid will be lucky to have a mother like you."

Levy couldn't help but chuckle. "Thanks, Gajeel. I needed that."
Gajeel hugged his wife, before she pinched his ear. "Ow! What was that for?!" "The little bookworm comment." "But it's true!" "Do you want to sleep on the couch tonight?"
Gajeel crossed his arms. "Fine. I'm sorry." Levy's expression changed to a cheerful one as she gave her husband a kiss. "I love you Gajeel. And you are gonna be a great parent too."
Gajeel smiled and snuggled with his wife on the couch.