Talking to the baby (Hiro x Zero Two)

Hiro was watching a movie with his pregnant wife, Zero Two. The horned woman was eating a towering sandwich, as a result of her cravings.
The movie finished just as Zero Two took the last bite of her snack. "Ah!" "What?" Zero Two looked at her bump and smiled. "They kicked." Hiro excitedly smiled and kneeled in front of his wife's stomach and rubbed it.
"You want to talk to them, Darling?" Hiro looked at Zero Two, then nodded. "Go ahead. I'm sure the twins would like to hear what their father has to say." Hiro took a deep breath.
"Hey there you two. This is your daddy speaking. It's not long until you're both here with us. Just two weeks. Wow, how time flies."
Zero Twi giggled.
"I have no idea how to say how excited I am for both of you to be here. I'll finally get to hold you, feed you and kiss your little faces. Oh, and your mother can do that too." Zero Two smiled and nodded her head.
"I can't wait for you two to be here. I love you two so much." With that, Hiro kissed his wife's belly. "Never knew you could get so emotional, Darling." "Yeah, sorry." "Don't be. It's why I love you."
Hiro blushed. "We should get to bed."

The couple got dressed into their sleepwear and crawled into bed. "Good night, Zero Two." "Don't forget Sakura and Mizu." "Sakura and Mizu?" "It's what I want to call our twins. Do you like it?" Hiro kissed Zero Two. "I love it."