The dance (Izuocha)

The students of UA were excited. Not because they get to meet a big time hero. Not because they're about learn something new. No, the reason for all the excitement was because UA was hosting a school dance.

Izuku Midoriya was writing down his notes in his book, until a hand slammed onto his desk, snapping him out of his trance.
"So, Midoriya! Who's gonna be your date for the dance?", asked Kirishima. Izuku blushed. "Um, I don't exactly know. What about you?" "I'm going with Mina." ""I'm going with Jirou", said Kaminari, who joined in on the conversation. "I bet she's gonna look adorable in a dress."
"Hey Midoriya, why don't you ask Uraraka?", said Kirishima. Izuku then went red in the face. "I can't do that! I mean, what if she says no?" "She won't! I mean, this is like a stereotypical love story, where the guy asks the girl out and she will say yes!"
"But..."
"No buts, broccoli boy. You're going to go over there, and get yourself a date", saud Kaminari, lifting Izuku out of his chair and pushed him to Ochako's table. "Come on! This is ridiculous! Let's just forget all about this..." "Hey Deku!"
Izuku snapped his head to his front and was looking at Ochako. "Oh! H-hey Uraraka!"
Izuku looked at Kaminari, he gave him the stink eye and gestured for Izuku to continue. Izuku sighed. "So, Uraraka, the school dance is coming up, and I was wondering if you wanted to... go with me."
Ochako was speechless. Her face was redder than Kirishima's hair. She wasn't even thinking and said: "Yes." Izuku was frozen. "G-great! Can't wait!" "Same here!" Izuku looked at Kaminari and Kirishima. They both gave him a thumbs up.

"Did Deku ask me out?", Ochako said to herself. "I can't believe it!"
"Can't believe what?" Ochako jumped and saw her friends walk from the corner. "Oh! Um, did I say that all out loud?" The girls nodded. Ochako couldn't hold it in. "Fine! Deku asked me to the dance!"
The girls' eyes widened. They ran up to their friend while squealing. "That's great! Now's your chance to make a move!", said Mina. "My move?"
"You know, make Midoriya your boyfriend."
Ochako went red. She didn't think of that. "We'll worry about that later. We gotta get Uraraka here a dress", said Momo.
And just like that, the girls went to the mall for some clothes.

"This outfit will look good!", said Sero, showing Izuku a green suit. It came with a red tie and white undershirt. "Best part, it's cheap!"
Izuku looked at the suit. He thought it looked good. Eventually he decided to buy it. "A wise choice my good man", said Kirishima, patting the greenette's shoulder.

"How about this one!", exclaimed Hagakure, showing Ochako a yellow dress. "I don't know. Yellow isn't really my style." "Come on girl! You haven't accepted one dress. What will it take for you to say yes?", said Mina.
"Maybe this could work", said Momo, who was looking at a red dress. It was strapless and showed the shoulders, and the bottom reached to the knees.
Ochako marveled at the dress it was beautiful.
"I think we found Uraraka an outfit for the dance", said Mina, smiling in triumph.

The night if the dance has arrived.
All the students were dressed fancy and arrived with a date, except fir certain people. (*cough* Mineta *cough*)
Izuku was anxious. He was waiting outside the dorms for Ochako. "You nervous Midoriya", asked Shoto. "Yeah. I mean, I'm going to dance with Uraraka."
Shoto smiled. You like her, don't you?" Izuku looked at his friend in shock. "Don't deny it. I see the way you look at her."
Izuku looked down. "Yeah, but with our studies and her dedication to be a hero, I don't think she'll ever have time for me." Shoto placed his hand on Izuku's shoulder. "It was the same thing with me and Momo, yet now we're dating. It's going really well. Give it shot. If she rejects you, then that's how it is."
Izuku looked at his friend. "Yeah, I guess you're right."
The door opened and out walked Ochako. Izuku was speechless. The love of his life was standing in front of him wearing the most beautiful dress ever. "Um, Deku? You're staring." Izuku shook his head. "Sorry."
"Come on! Let's go!", said Momo, who also walked out the door and went to Shoto. The two couples went to the gym, where the dance was being held.
Izuku and Ochako stood on the sidelines, sitting in an awkward silence. "You look... great", said Izuku. "Thanks. You too." Once again, another silence. "Hey, Uraraka..."
"Ladies and gentlemen! It's that time of the night! Get your date and start slow dancing!", announced Present Mic. Slow music started playing, and everyone went with their dates to dance.
"So, you wanna...", Ochako grabbed Izuku's hand before he could finish. The couple walked to the dance floor, where Izuku wrapped his arm around Ochako's waist and Ochako wrapped her arms around Izuku's shoulders. They both started dancing.
"You're pretty good, Deku." "Thanks. I practiced." "Obviously. Everyone practices how to dance." Izuku chuckled at Ochako's remark.
The greenette looked into the brunette's eyes, marveling at her beauty. Suddenly, out of instinct, Izuku leaned his head forward, and kissed Ochako. He pulled back after three seconds and saw Ochako's shocked expression. "S-sorry! I just... I don't know what came over me!"
"Why did you do it though?", asked Ochako. Izuku took a deep breath. This was it. He was going to confess. "Uraraka, I like you. As in, I've had a crush on you. For a while." Ochako's eyes widened. "It's okay if you don't..." Ochako kissed Izuku, silencing him. The kiss lasted for five seconds, longer than before.
"I like you too." Izuku was shocked, but then smiled. He and Ochako closed their eyes and leaned their foreheads on each other.

The dance came to an end. Everyone escorted their dates back to their dorms.
"Well, shall we?", asked Izuku. "We shall", replied Ochako. They intertwined their arms and walked to the dorms.
"Say, since we're a couple now, is it okay if we call each other by our first names?", asked Izuku. "It's completely fine", said Ochako.
"Okay. So, how about we go out tomorrow. On a date?" "Obviously yes", said Ochako, who placed a kiss on Izuku's cheek.