Bikini (Bakucamie)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @wwwwwwweeeeeewwwwwww

"Bakubabe~"

Bakugo emerged from the sea water, looking up at his girlfriend, Camie. But what caught his attention was what she was wearing at that moment.

A black two piece bikini, with fire patterns.

The explosive male felt something leak from his nose, most likely blood. He covered his face with his nose, wiping away the blood that was resting between his nose and mouth.
"So? What do you think?" Bakugo responded to his girlfriend by walking out of the water and walking over to where they set up their beach umbrella.
He took his jacket that rested on the towel, and swung it over Camie's shoulders.
The fawn haired girl was confused at the gesture. "I-it's... distracting! Just shut up and wear my jacket!"
"But Bakubabe, aren't you gonna say anything about my new bikini?"
Bakugo glanced at his girlfriend, then grabbed her wrist, running across the beach. "Katsuki?! What's gotten into you?", exclaimed Camie.
After a long run across the shore, the couple arrived at a secluded area, where not a single person was in sight. Upon stopping, Bakugo turned around and kissed Camie deeply.

"Why did you have to dress so fucking hot?"

Lemon time

Camie felt Bakugo's lips reconnect with hers, and she had no choice but to melt into the kiss.
They separated briefly, but long enough for Camie to say something satisfying for Bakugo to hear.

"If my outfit looks so hot for you, how about I keep it on?"

The two lovers joined lips, falling down onto the ground, where Camie pulled Bakugo's swimming trunks down and rubbed his semi-hard penis.
She lowered her head to his chest, where she licked his nipple. A secret that was only shared between these two, was that Bakugo had very sensitive nipples, which made them great erogenous zones.
Camie felt the manhood under her hand stiffen, making her grin.
"Lie on the ground." Bakugo, as many would know, does not like being told what to do. But when it comes to Camie and having sex with her, he'll make an exception. The explosion quirk user moved so that his entire backside rested against the sand, while his lover crawled on top of him.

She hooked her finger to her bikini bottom and moved it aside, exposing her vagina.
Bakugo pushed his tongue into her, licking around the walls, enjoying her taste.
Camie raised his member and sunk her head down, feeling it slide into her throat. She bobbed her head up and down, humming to add even more pleasure.
Bakugo went from licking his girlfriend's pussy to sucking it as well, humming to satisfy his lover even more. His hands moved to her ass, squeezing it tightly with a strong grip.
Camie grabbed her boyfriend's testicles and fondled them, sucking the shaft even faster, making loud slurps in the process. She moved her head up in a slow motion, then dropped down quickly, her eyes rolling back as she tasted the semen that sprayed down her throat. Bakugo pressed the female's pelvis down on his face, feeling her fluids spray onto his face.

"I should've worn this bikini a long time ago", said Camie seductively. "Shut the fuck up. You're a hot piece of ass no matter what", said Bakugo.
Camie made a playful flabbergasted expression. "My, what a charming compliment. But speaking of hot piece of ass..."
Camie lied on the ground and lifted her ass up, pulling her bikini bottom down a slight bit, exposing her soaking wet womanhood. "Don't have to tell me twice", said Bakugo, grabbing Camie's waist, and shoved his member into her without warning.
The young female moaned, but of satisfaction, as she knew Bakugo long enough for him to do this.
The said man raised his hand high and landed a loud slap onto his girlfriend's ass, making her yelp. Bakugo repeatedly did so, loving the sounds that came out of Camie's mouth.
"You like that? You like it when I smack your ass?" "No! I love it!"
Bakugo grabbed Camie's torso and groped her breasts from under the cups of her bikini top, ramming into her even faster. The two sex crazed people joined lips, their tongues wrapping around each other and emanating sloppy sounds.

"Fuck!", exclaimed Bakugo, pulling out of his girlfriend and releasing his load onto the sand below him.

Lemon end

The two lovers rested against the ground, catching their breaths from the mind blowing sex session they just had.

"Thank goodness nobody came here", said Camie. "I train here a lot. Nobody ever comes around this spot", said Bakugo.
"Well, someone actually did 'come'", joked Camie, forcing her boyfriend to smirk. "I'm not the only one, remember."

After sharing a few more laughs, Camie lowered down to Bakugo's penis. "Cam?" "What? You're not leaving me with just one fuck session, right?"
The explosive male smiled mischievously. "Took the words right out of my mouth."