Hiding in the bathroom (Komamiki)

Mikan Tsumiki went to the bathroom, and not to do her "business", but to hide. Hiyoko made fun of her again, so she ran to hide. She wasn't looking where she was going, so she went into the boys bathroom.
She walked among the stalls, until she opened one and saw the ultimate lucky student, Nagito Komaeda. "Oh, s-sorry! I-I'll go!" She was about to run off before a hand grabbed her wrist. "Stay. I could use the company." Mikan hesitated, but gave in anyway.
"S-so why are you here?", asked Mikan. "I may have angered Akane, and since this is the boys bathroom, she can't come in." "B-boys bathroom?! I'm so sorry!" "Don't be. After all, I said you could be here."
"Oh, right", said Mikan, until she tripped and fell into his embrace. "Careful. You don't want to get hurt now, do you?" Mikan looked up and saw Nagito's face directly close to her's. Without thinking, she closed the gap between them and kissed him. Nagito didn't kiss back, however. "S-sorry. I probably shouldn't have done that." Nagito grabbed Mikan by the waist and pulled her into another kiss. This one was more passionate this time.
"So, you like me?" "Well, you've been nice to me since the start, and I greatly appreciate it. Plus, I always thought you looked kind if cute." Nagito smiled. "Well, let's get out of here. What say you and me go on a little date." Mikan blushed while smiling innocently. "I'd like, no, love that." Nagito smiled and kissed her on her nose.