Kaito the idiot reindeer (Kaimaki)

Two little girls sat on the living room floor.
These children were Kaishi Momota, the oldest, and Suki Momota, the middle child.
The two children turned their heads to the front door upon hearing a knock. "Who is it?", called Suki.
"Why, who else?!" The door swung open, and in walked the girls' father, Kaito Momota, who was wearing a reindeer costume. A big bag was swung over his shoulder, with presents inside of it. "I'm just one of Santa's reindeer!"
The two girls had faces of joy and ran up to their father.
At that time, Maki Momota had walked into the room holding her one year old son Kakeru. The former assassin pinched the bridge of her nose. "Seriously Kaito?" The said man looked up to see his wife cringing. "Here you go girls! Presents for you!" Kaito placed the bag that he was carrying onto the floor, which began being dug through by the girls.
"Whoa now! Some of those are for your brother!" Maki placed Kakeru onto the mat, then he crawled over to his two sisters.
Meanwhile, Kaito and Maki walked out of the room to talk. "Kaito, what is this?" "This? It's me getting into the holiday spirit!" "You look ridiculous."
Unexpectedly, Kaito hugged his wife. She was about to fight back, but then melted into the embrace. "So soft", she thought. "It's cozy, isn't it?", asked Kaito. Maki rolled her eyes.
"Well, fun fact, this isn't the only costume I have." Maki's eyes widened. "Oh no."

The kids enjoyed their time, until Kaito returned. "Look who joined us today! It's Mrs Claus!"
Maki stepped out, wearing a Santa outfit. "You look so pretty mommy!", exclaimed Suki.
Maki blushed. Kaito leaned into her ear and whispered.
"Looks like me and our daughter agree on something." Maki's face was now red enough to blend in with her outfit.
"Now then! Who wants to open more presents?!" The kids cheered.
Maki watched as her family was having a good time, and smiled.
"Mommy! I found your present!", said Kaishi. Maki walked over to her family and sat with them. Kaito kissed her on the cheek.
"Merry Christmas, Makiroll."
Maki kissed Kaito on the lips. "Merry Christmas, my idiot."