Kiss me (Nicomaki)

Maki sat by her piano, thinking of new songs. The door swung open and in ran her girlfriend, Nico.
"What is it?" Nico took out a box of pocky. "Want one?" "They're just pocky. Why so excited about giving me one?" "Because I want to play a game. You have heard of the pocky game, right?"
Maki sighed. "Fine. Give me one."
The two girls placed the treat between their faces and bit the tips, beginning their game. As they got closer to the center, Maki could notice the excitement in Nico's eyes.
Before she could find out why, Honoka walked into the room. "Maki, how fare are you..." She went silent as she saw her two friends in what appeared to be a kiss. Nico and Maki had flustered looks in their faces.
"I'll come back later", said Honoka.

Maki was sitting on a bench, enjoying her bento. She saw from her peripheral vision Nico sitting next to her. Maki rolled her eyes, but then caught sight of something above her. Mistletoe.
"It's not even Christmas." Nico mentally facepalmed herself.

"Man! These chips are good!", exclaimed Nico. Maki ignored her. "You want a bite?" Still ignored.
"Maki?" "Yes." "Yes to me asking, or to the chip?" "The chip, I guess." Nico smiled. "Okay. But first, close your eyes."
Maki just about had enough now. "Nico." "Yes?" "If you wanted a kiss, you could've just asked." "A kiss? What are you talking about?"
"Don't do that. I'm not stupid."
Nico made a defeated sigh. "Yes. I want a kiss."
Maki smiled and leaned over the table, giving Nico a kiss on the lips.
"Happy now?"
"Very much."