Secret relationship (Hananene)

Requested by @xxxyashironenexxx

It was a normal day in school. The sun shone bright, students walked around, engaging in conversations with others. One of these students was a boy named Amane Yugi.

Amane walked into school, looking around the place. "What are you looking at, Amane? Could it be perhaps all the girls? My, you are indeed a pervert", said Tsukasa, Amane's twin brother.
Amane ignored his sibling and continued looking around.
"Amane!" A blonde boy exclaimed. Following him was a spectacled girl with green hair. "Oh, hey Kou." "That's it? That's all you gotta say?" "Don't bother. He's busy staring at the girls", teased Tsukasa, who walked over to the green haired girl.

"Hello, Sakura! How is my favorite girlfriend in the whole wide world doing?" "I'm your only girlfriend." Amane stared at his brother. "What's up with you, Amane?", asked Kou.
"He's probably jealous of his twin brother having a girlfriend before him", said Tsukasa, wrapping his arm around Sakura's waist.
Amane looked around again, and spotted what he was looking for.

"Classes are about to start. I'm gonna head off", said Kou. "Race ya!", said Tsukasa, running after the blonde. Sakura merely followed.
Once his friends were gone, Amane walked to where he wanted to go. He walked over to the side of the school, where a girl with white hair stood.
"Yashiro." The girl jumped and saw the boy. "Amane!"
The two students ran at each other and hugged, then kissed. "Good morning." "Good morning to you too." "Is something wrong?" Amane scratched the back of his head. "I can't do this anymore." "Wha-?!"
"Don't get me wrong, I love you and breaking up is the last thing I want to do. I'm just... tired of hiding our relationship."

Yashiro sighed. "Amane, you know it's complicated. Your a popular guy, and me? Well I'm... I'm..." "So what? I want people to know you belong to me!"
Yashiro sighed. "I'll... I'll think about it."
Amane sighed as well. "Okay."
The couple went their separate ways, unaware that they were being watched by a certain troublemaking twin.

. . .

Amane sat in the cafeteria, eating his lunch, and realized that he was alone at the table. At least, for now. A girl with blue hair sat next to him.
"Hi there!" "Wait, aren't you Yashiro's friend?" "Aoi Akane! That's me!" "Oh, well, hi." "So, I was thinking, since you're popular, yet still single, why don't I set you up with somebody?"
"Thanks, but no thanks." "Aw come on. It's not that bad."

From another table, Yashiro watched as her best friend was talking to her boyfriend, and heard every word that exited their mouths. She became consumed by envy.
She was officially pushed to the edge when Aoi grabbed Amane's hand.
"HEY!"

Yashiro ran over to Amane and pulled him away from Aoi. "Nene?" "You will not set him up with any girl, got that?! Amane is mine!"
Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked. Except Aoi.
"I knew it!" "Huh?" "So you two were a coulle this whole time!" "Good for you, brother", said Tsukasa. "Tsukasa? You knew too?" "Well, he was the one who set this up", said Aoi.

Amane and Yashiro gave a menacing glare to Tsukasa, who only laughed. "Why are you mad? Didn't you want make your little relationship public, Amane?"
Amane calmed down and looked at Yashiro. "I did."
He leaned in and gave Yashiro a kiss, who happily returned.

Applause ran out through the cafeteria as the students were happy for the couple.