Feeding (Nasa x Tsukasa)

Nasa had recently been in a serious accident. Though he survived, his arms were terribly damaged, and would take a few weeks to heal. Until then, he wasn't allowed to move them. Not too much, anyway.

Right now, the young male was sitting in the living room, waiting for his wife, who was in the kitchen. "Dinner is ready!"
Tsukasa walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of ramen in her hands. She sat down across from Nasa and took the two chopsticks she had with her. She took some ramen with the utensils and held it to her husband.
"Say ah."

Nasa opened up his mouth and felt the ramen enter it. He chomped down on the meal and happily ate it. "This is good!" "Thank you!"
Tsukasa took more ramen and continued feeding her husband. She admired the cute reactions he made when eating her cooking, while he wished this moment wouldn't end.
Sadly it did.
"Did you enjoy your lunch?", asked Tsukasa . "Yeah. But what about you? You didn't eat." "It's fine. You're more important." The red haired girl gave her lover a gentle kiss.

"Um, Tsukasa?" "Yes?" "Can I get a kiss? Like a more intimate one? My arms, remember." "Oh, so you want me to feed you more? Okay."
Tsukasa leaned closer and gave Nasa another kiss, this time it was more heated, just like Nasa requested. The couple lowered themselves down on the couch, making out for a short while. However, Nasa couldn't do much on account of his damaged arms.

"That's enough feeding for today. It's not fair if you don't get to move as well." Tsukasa stood up to go make her meal. "When you recover, I'll give you something better than kissing", she said with a seductive wink, making Nasa blush hard.