Camping (Kazumin)

When you hear romantic getaway, you think of something fancy, like a hotel. Well, not for this couple. For Kazuma and Megumin, they enjoy camping together.

"I'll set up the tent. You get some firewood", said Megumin. Kazuma walked out into the woods with an axe to chop up wood for their campfire.

Megumin had finished with the tent, just in time for her boyfriend to show up with firewood in his arms. "Got the wood."
Kazuma placed them down, before yelping in pain. "What?" "I got a splinter." "Let me see." Megumin took her lover's hand to see a small splinter in his finger.
She placed it in her finger and began sucking. "W-what?! What are you doing?!" "Sucking it out." "You don't suck out a splinter!" "My father told me that when you get bitten by a snake or stung by a bee, it's best to suck it out."
"That's for poison! This is a splinter! It's not life threatening unless I have hemophilia!" "What's that?" "Long story. Just get this thing out!"
Megumin pinched the splinter in between her fingers and pulled it out. "Could it be that you didn't want me to suck it out because you were feeling aroused?"
Kazuma didn't respond and just blushed.

The couple lit a fire and sat around it. Megumin sat close to Kazuma, with her arms wrapped around his arm.
He looked at her to see she had fallen asleep. He put out the fire, then picked up his girlfriend bridal style and carried her to their tent.
He wrapped them up in a blanket and snuggled closer together.
"Night Megumin. Love you."